[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Quick Question but what is the reason we don't click on "Iron Reflexes" in our tree? I did it (out of curiosity) and felt much tankier but I could be crazy.

Thanks!
Which armor would be best for uber lab farming?
The slayer version with consecrated path is kinda strange to me..

Why pick avatar of fire if we use ngamahu's for 50% conversion + nattural skill conversion?

Can you review your pob tree for slayer without xophs or do a real consecrated path tree?

Ty
Hi guys,
I noticed the enormous difficulty of the builds in the maps with elemental damage reflection, is there anything that can be done or should we simply skip it?
Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|
This is one of the best guides I've ever seen. I know Cyclone and melee, in general, is rather tough in Syndicate at the moment, but this is the first guide I've ever used and it spoiled me. Nothing else compares to your depth, thoughtfulness, and explanation.

That being said I had a few questions. Is there any way to make getting the Endurance charges easier, or more automatic? As it stands now, I'm having to make sure my Blood Rage stays active, and have to stop spinning in or near a pack to cast Enduring Cry for the charges. When doing all this, I more often than not forget (or don't have time, or are moving to fast) to even cast my totem.

Secondly, since the Vaal skill gem changes, have you considered adding a part about Vaal cyclone in the build? I don't mean changing the build completely, but it might be worth adding it in as an option. The 23% quality alone is worth it, but I pop Soul Catcher flask then Vaal Cyclone on a boss and it kills just about everything before they can even get into their phases. It's very strong.

Thank you and keep up the great work.
"
Jin86 wrote:
Hi guys,
I noticed the enormous difficulty of the builds in the maps with elemental damage reflection, is there anything that can be done or should we simply skip it?

He answered this question, you just failed to read thoroughly.

Either put on Sybll's Lament ring, and choose the element reflect pantheon or skip the map.
Can do uber lab also with Cons. path?
Since i wanna use consecrated path should i use bronn's lithe ?
Hello, so i'm at lvl 87 with this build. Was trying tombfists, some jewels and flasks combinations but still the boss dmg is really low. I'm almost getting oneshoted by them at t11+. Is there any way to increase the dmg output? Mapping is amazing, everything is dying in second but boss fights are just a nightmare.

here is pastebin for PoB with my stats https://pastebin.com/2DGDbdRX
So first time player here really enjoyin the build, thank you for this! I do have some questions. Im sure a lot of it has to do with my not having a xophs or 6L bronn's but when i look at my character sheet damage for cyclone its almost a 1/3rd of what im seeing on the guide. I keep feeling like im messing up my tree or gear? I have made a few changes since im new and dont know many of the boss mechanics as i added iron reflexes, and vaal pact. Any help would be super appreciated. Also i currently have about 2ex currenty if that helps. Also is running watchers eye with physical converted to fire under anger useless with avatar of fire? I'm also having problems getting 1 shot by stuff, even things in t9 maps.

Edit:I forgot to check damage while stacks were up, im at about 65k cyclone damage.

Last edited by gobbles04 on Dec 27, 2018, 9:44:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info