[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
The_Marked_7 wrote:
The only problem that makes me think if i should use Avatar of Fire it's the reflection on mobs and the HC factor, not sure how dangerous it can be with 100% conversion, i also would lose survivability from the build, so that wasen't a easy pick for me. Maybe i'll get into it at last levels, the damage it's enough for mapping right now.

For elemental reflect maps, just re-roll them and you will be fine.

I strongly recommend running Enfeeble + Blasphemy in HC.

An anti-freeze flask quick silver flask is very important too.

So, i'll be fine with single reflec ones? Should i take avatar of fire even on HC? (also, i'm running enfeeble)
Last edited by The_Marked_7 on Jul 11, 2018, 10:28:03 AM
"
The_Marked_7 wrote:

So, i'll be fine with single reflec ones? Should i take avatar of fire even on HC? (also, i'm running enfeeble)

Single reflect mob in a non-elemental reflect map can easily be avoided now since they fire a projectile at your last location.

Since you will be using Cyclone as your attack, you are always on the move and the projectile will likely miss you.
20ex is enought to made this build to farm shaper and complete challenge?
"
gokudin wrote:

20ex is enough to farm Shaper and get 36 challenges. For Uber Elder, you will likely need more investments.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:

20ex is enough to farm Shaper and get 36 challenges. For Uber Elder, you will likely need more investments.

And which one is better slayer or chieftain?
"
gokudin wrote:

And which one is better slayer or chieftain?

Both are comparable. Slayer has better QOL when it comes to leech while Chieftain is cheapest to gear for end game.
Hey noob here, is it worth it to put a point into Avatar of fire when you already have xoph's blood? Does it stack for the 100% conversion?
"
Lvp8906 wrote:
Hey noob here, is it worth it to put a point into Avatar of fire when you already have xoph's blood? Does it stack for the 100% conversion?

No since it doesn't stacks
Hi, i played this guide for many hours since - I don't know, 2.5?

I have some Questions and hope they can be answered - because i try to understand PoB DPS Calc but I can't.

1.) What would be the best Combo of Aura without an Watcher's Eye (or maybe there is an HoA Watcher's eye?)

- Blasphemy-Flammability & Anger
- Blasphemy-Flammability & Herald of Ash
- Anger & Herald of Ash

2.) I've all Res exactly overcapped at 95% - this means The Wise Oak will trigger both effects for alle elements, correct? Because there is no lowest and no highest.

I have Windscream for a long time now - with Flammability and Warlord's Mark at Blasphemy - it was the comfortablest solution for me, but I think the Damage is a little bit too low because of this.

My Character can you see here (Name: SpinToWwWwWin)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Problemkind1903/characters

Thank you <3
"
Hi, i played this guide for many hours since - I don't know, 2.5?

I have some Questions and hope they can be answered - because i try to understand PoB DPS Calc but I can't.

1.) What would be the best Combo of Aura without an Watcher's Eye (or maybe there is an HoA Watcher's eye?)

- Blasphemy-Flammability & Anger
- Blasphemy-Flammability & Herald of Ash
- Anger & Herald of Ash

2.) I've all Res exactly overcapped at 95% - this means The Wise Oak will trigger both effects for alle elements, correct? Because there is no lowest and no highest.

I have Windscream for a long time now - with Flammability and Warlord's Mark at Blasphemy - it was the comfortablest solution for me, but I think the Damage is a little bit too low because of this.

My Character can you see here (Name: SpinToWwWwWin)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Problemkind1903/characters

Thank you <3

Ans 1: There is a flowchart in the FAQ section pointing out what auras to pick based on your gears. Check that out. :)

Ans 2: All 3 resistance have to be of same value in order to benefit from penetration and reduced damage taken of Wise Oak.

E.g.

Fire Resist: 109
Cold Resist: 109
Lightning Resist: 109

If I were to pick, I will go for Enfeeble over Warlord's Mark. Enfeeble effectively increases your life pool by 30%.

Consider getting Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets. It will greatly increase your damage output when you have a murderous and searching eye jewel inserted.

Get anti-freeze on your Quick Silver flask and anti-bleed on your life flask. You will need them for survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info