[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Sorry if this has been asked before in this thread, but 200+ posts takes a bit to read through:

Would it be a good idea to run a 4 or 5 link Cyclone for clearing, 5 link chest setup for Molten Strike single target for bosses (I only have a 5L Belly)?

I'm trying to think of a way to improve single target without being socket starved

edit: if anyone was interested in the same, I sort of adapted EE's build. I put molten strike 5 link in my Belly, Cyclone in my helm, Molten burst support on the axe still, CWDT on boots, Leap slam and auras on my gloves. Cyclone feels about the same, Molten Strike tears single damage apart. The on ly issue is even with Conc Effect, I think the balls are too far out from Point Blank's bonus but I could be wrong
Last edited by Sicarax on Oct 19, 2017, 2:14:31 PM
"
tkensei wrote:
Also can you please update first post on which ones should be lvl21/20% quality gems, and which should be lvl20/23%?

Cyclone could use 21/20. The others are fine at 20/20. These aren't spell gems, The benefit of level 21 is very very low. And 23 quality...dont even bother. in most cases, 23 quality is a failed lvl 21. There are very few skills where 23 quality vs 20 quality is anything to write home about. Ele weakness perhaps...but meh, but there are much better things to chase. 3% quality would lower mobs resists by 0.75%. Faster attacks would be 1.5% attack speed...up to you if you wanna make that effort. 20/20 is fine.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 18, 2017, 5:32:39 PM
Hi!

Currently i'm using Avater of fire tree w/o Xophs blood. but ican/want to buy it.
But when i respec, im missing the 50 int of the skilltree to wear the high int gems.

50 int is a lot, how did u manage it?

Profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Seltn/characters

Thanks!

Best,
S.
"
Seltn wrote:
Hi!

Currently i'm using Avater of fire tree w/o Xophs blood. but ican/want to buy it.
But when i respec, im missing the 50 int of the skilltree to wear the high int gems.

Profile:

Thanks!

Best,
S.

Jewels: HP + 1 dmg mod + stats or resist as 3rd mod is really cheap

Boots: Sacrifice 1 resist suffix for int

Rings: Sacrifice 1 resist suffix for int
"
Seltn wrote:
Hi!

Profile:

Thanks!

Best,
S.

Try to find a ring like this:

Could also try to make it up with jewels and/or the 30int nodes on the tree. Currently I'm using that ring and also a 30int node and that has me covered for everything except elemental weakness.
Hi build is great, have all items, but cant get to so high dps as you could you check my profile and give som advice maybe?
"
Kultivators wrote:
Hi build is great, have all items, but cant get to so high dps as you could you check my profile and give som advice maybe?

Its private
"
Kultivators wrote:

Your gear looks pretty good to me, Conc. effect instead of FA should give more cyclone damage but less Molten procs, also it's a pain to recolour, could probably get better rings?

Or at least change the lightning craft on the Two-Stone ring to +phys or +life.

Primeval force should give nice damage as well but not sure if its worth respeccing for it, your life seems to be on the low end already.
Hi OP and veterans on this build.

This is my first build and starter. I already capped my resistances now I'm looking to increase my DPS. I'm still saving for Xoph's blood, running Avatar of fire atm. I have both belly of the beast and carcass jack at 5L. Any more tips to improve my character?
"
sgeezy11 wrote:
Hi OP and veterans on this build.

This is my first build and starter. I already capped my resistances now I'm looking to increase my DPS. I'm still saving for Xoph's blood, running Avatar of fire atm. I have both belly of the beast and carcass jack at 5L. Any more tips to improve my character?

I'd replace rings for rare rings with hp, resists, +phys, aspd, wed, whatever you can manage to find, belt is alright but low life, boots could have more resists, gloves are alright though no room for aspd craft, rare ammy should be better than Carnage Heart unless you really need the stats, other than that a 6l helps a ton with damage (can be a cheap 6l corrupted rare)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info