[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Gorrilas wrote:
Spoiler

So What should be my next upgrades to be able to try shaper/atziri?
appart +40% cyclone dmg which is way too expensive!

And after getting Constitution and the 2 sockets in the tree the rest of 5-6 talents where should be placed?

If you are referring to skill points gained from level 96 to 100, you can allocated them on damage nodes, or simply go for more life % nodes. They are all within reach of 1 skill point.

"
davincinator wrote:
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/Gz7exN9Y

is 350k++(with everything up) the highest the build can go against shaper/guardians? seems a bit lackluster compared to some of the builds out there(edit:in terms of cost of upgrades).

Your gears are Shaper capable but your life pool is rather low (5400). You will want to aim for 6000 life.

Your rings can have better life roll but gonna be hard for you to replace because of the huge damage buff they provide.

Having 4 x 7% life jewels will further improve your life pool.

"
Sacavain wrote:
Hey there! First of all, thanks a lot for this guide! I'm having lots of fun with it and I found great infos throughout this thread!

So I've been leveling and gathering some stuff and while I know some of my gear is kinda crappy (gloves and ring mostly) and that I still need some chroma to correctly colour my Bronn's, I was wondering what I should really focus on now.

I've hit 5k HP, while it could definitely be better,it's at least decent for leveling to 90 I guess.

So what should I buy in priority? Xoph's Blood? 6L bronn's? Some nice gloves or rings?

Thanks again!

Xoph's Blood is the end game goal. If you only want to kill Shaper and don't intend to spend too much currency on the build, you can follow the Avatar of Fire skill tree and go for 6L Bronn and upgrade other slots, skipping Xoph's Blood. Avatar of Fire skill tree is also capable of killing Shaper.

"
Wastle wrote:
Is there any other variante insteat of vaal trap? I never use this and so there's a gem free.

You can consider following the 4L setup shown by @Extremo_X (listed in 4L section of the guide), or replace it with Vaal Haste. You can also use Portal gem.
"
Wastle wrote:
Is there any other variante insteat of vaal trap? I never use this and so there's a gem free.

You can consider following the 4L setup shown by @Extremo_X (listed in 4L section of the guide), or replace it with Vaal Haste. You can also use Portal gem.[/quote]

Ok. I'm able to run all content now (except uber atziri) but I can upgrade to be better. Can I run EO with my gear or what do should I change in general? I'm a bit confused with the EO build.
Ok. I'm able to run all content now (except uber atziri) but I can upgrade to be better. Can I run EO with my gear or what do should I change in general? I'm a bit confused with the EO build.[/quote]
"
Wastle wrote:
Ok. I'm able to run all content now (except uber atziri) but I can upgrade to be better. Can I run EO with my gear or what do should I change in general? I'm a bit confused with the EO build.

Fighting Uber Atziri is all about avoiding her attacks. Almost all her attacks can 1 shot you.

You can probably survive her Storm Calls when you have anti-curse and ruby flask popped, but not her flame blast. Vaal Lightning Trap on her clones phase will help to down them faster. Aim for the one with blue hand during clones phase.

For EO setup, you will want high accuracy rings. You can look at the rings and gloves of @Kitaen and @Extremo_x shown in the guide.
Spoiler
"
soulesschild wrote:

awesome gear n1 :) i will try to make 2b 3 r and 1 g chest.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Wastle wrote:

Fighting Uber Atziri is all about avoiding her attacks. Almost all her attacks can 1 shot you.

You can probably survive her Storm Calls when you have anti-curse and ruby flask popped, but not her flame blast. Vaal Lightning Trap on her clones phase will help to down them faster. Aim for the one with blue hand during clones phase.

For EO setup, you will want high accuracy rings. You can look at the rings and gloves of @Kitaen and @Extremo_x shown in the guide.

I died to the 3 mini bosses, not atziri herself lol.
So if I want to run EO I need just to change rings for 90%+ Acc?
Last edited by Wastle on Sep 28, 2017, 2:10:08 PM
hi all,

Here is my setup (can check my skill tree and jewels in my profile
Spoiler

My question is, is there any chance to speed up the clear speed? i mean more AOE or triggering spells, skill or sg:)

i have several options to icrease my dps significantly (chest with 3r1g2b, taste of hate, better rings etc etc), but below the guardian lvl all mobs and almost all magics,rares die instant when i hit them.

sorry for my bad english:/

Br,

Adam
Last edited by AdamK on Sep 28, 2017, 4:14:23 PM
How do I know which gem setup to go for ? I notice most people go for the 2nd gem setup

"
kira1414 wrote:

Gems Setup For Ngamahu's Flame (Do not require 6L)
"
Ignite Damage Over Time Version

or
"
Pure Damage Version (Does Not Ignite)

Thanks to @redviles input.

Last edited by Valant on Sep 28, 2017, 4:23:50 PM
"
How do I know which gem setup to go for ? I notice most people go for the 2nd gem setup

Ignite got nerfed with 3.0 so most people go pure damage now.
"
Wastle wrote:

I died to the 3 mini bosses, not atziri herself lol.
So if I want to run EO I need just to change rings for 90%+ Acc?

For trio, I won't recommend face tanking them. Running around the room and taking them down 1 at a time is what I would recommend.

Sequence to kill the trio:
1. Witch
2. Dual strike guy
3. Cyclone guy

Keep a lookout for Dual strike guy's enrage mode. If he enrages, run! He can 1 shot you in enrage mode.

Once the witch and dual striker dies, cyclone guy will be piece of cake.

Warchief is very good at diverting attention from you.

Yes. You will want 90% chance to hit if you go EO.

"
AdamK wrote:
hi all,

Here is my setup (can check my skill tree and jewels in my profile
Spoiler

My question is, is there any chance to speed up the clear speed? i mean more AOE or triggering spells, skill or sg:)

i have several options to icrease my dps significantly (chest with 3r1g2b, taste of hate, better rings etc etc), but below the guardian lvl all mobs and almost all magics,rares die instant when i hit them.

sorry for my bad english:/

Br,

Adam

+2 weapon range corrupted Ngamahu's Flame (very expensive) and Dying Sun will increase your AOE.

You can also consider using Carcass Jack for more AOE too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info