[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
matkouton wrote:
Thank you very much for this wonderful fount of information!

Until yesterday, I used Flicker build. I suffered, and cursed the gods, because of the deplorable vitality, and the deaths from every boss sneeze. What a relief it was to move to this build. But I have a problem. I do not know how to improve my equipment, my cold resistance stopped at around 45%. And I do not know which item of equipment should be replaced, since everything seems very useful.

I pray you, give me the key to this answer. ;(

You can upgrade your rings to have better balance of resists. You don't really need Sibyl's IMHO.

Your belt, gloves, boots can all be tri-res with life.
Quite a fun build, I was able to clear shaper for the first time without having everything optimized.

"
soulesschild wrote:

You can upgrade your rings to have better balance of resists. You don't really need Sibyl's IMHO.

Yes, you were right, thank you! It was enough to use one chaos orb, and I got a great boot's, it was a great success.

But about the ring, I do not agree. Against the enemies with reflect, I tried the option with the ring, and without it. Without him, I was dying in a matter of seconds, with the ring my survival was incredible.
"
matkouton wrote:
"
soulesschild wrote:

Yes, you were right, thank you! It was enough to use one chaos orb, and I got a great boot's, it was a great success.

But about the ring, I do not agree. Against the enemies with reflect, I tried the option with the ring, and without it. Without him, I was dying in a matter of seconds, with the ring my survival was incredible.

Seems like u do not how to use endless hunger and ruby flask properly to deal with ele reflect. Rule no1 never ever engage single ele reflect rare. Always engage them only after killing the white around them
Any idea how I can improve my gear?

"
Ph34rm3 wrote:
Hi ,

Final build as below . Also i bought luxury jewel because i am too lazy to get endurance charges :)

Please comment , also boots because i was needing int stats

Spoiler

Your gears are good. Some rare slots are rather low in life roll but the damage roll on it is hard to give up.

I suppose your Cyclone with Concentrated gem is now close to 100K? ;)

Consider getting Cyclone enchant on the helm as it will do more damage on Shaper.

"
matkouton wrote:
Thank you very much for this wonderful fount of information!

Until yesterday, I used Flicker build. I suffered, and cursed the gods, because of the deplorable vitality, and the deaths from every boss sneeze. What a relief it was to move to this build. But I have a problem. I do not know how to improve my equipment, my cold resistance stopped at around 45%. And I do not know which item of equipment should be replaced, since everything seems very useful.

I pray you, give me the key to this answer. ;(

Spoiler

Your boots definitely need that life roll and anti-shock on your life flask.

I don't see Fortify in your setup so you might want to have that linked to either Cylone or Leap Slam. Otherwise you will be rather squishy.

"
doChl wrote:
Hey. How far would i get on this build with around 20 ex budget? I know its a lot but some builds i liked needed more than that for a single upgrade.

Xoph's Blood is around 7ex now and 6L Bronn is 8ex. A high roll (415+ pDPS) Ngamahu's is obtainable within 30 chaos. I would say with 20ex budget, you can pretty much gear your guy to end game.

"
Saraibinha wrote:

the problem is manage to get 155 int instead of 98 required by flammability... besides that, a good improvement indeed.

Yes the int requirement is steep but perfect fit if you go into Elemental Overload path. :)

"
Wastle wrote:
Any idea how I can improve my gear?

Spoiler

You will want anti-shock on your life flask instead of anti-bleed (you are immune to bleed when you leech).

Life roll on gloves a little low so you can consider upgrading that slot. A Rustic Belt with Elemental Damage with Attack will be another slot you can look into.

Otherwise your gears are in good shape.
Hm... So I tried The Shaper for the first time ever in PoE (first time playing PoE) using Carnage Heart. I wasted a portal or two on the first phase and then down to 1 portal when I got to the third one. I would probably have succeeded if I knew I had to rush between the phases to not have to do double the work, I was actually alt-tabbed reading the wiki while he was regenerating...

I bought Xoph and Wise Oak before my second try (getting ~350 hp, being at @ 6.3k) and had maybe 1 or 2 hairy situations due to being absolute trash when it comes to avoiding being stuck in a cyclone attack. I am missing some damage on a ring and belt, helm enchantment and I am currently on 2r2g2b on my chest.

tl;dr
New player killed Shaper second try, easy

Thanks again for the build ~
Last edited by eVulsheep on Sep 27, 2017, 12:23:07 PM
Hi ,

Yes my cyclone is arround 100k . i am quite happy right now but i wish there were 1 more flask slot for speed , cause i can't leave my hybrid flask because of mana problem
It turns out with jewel Red dream, I can remove gem Enduring Cry from my outfit, and replace it with Fortify? Since it essentially becomes useless.
Can some one check my gear? I have no idea how to post items directly to forum :) Seems I've finished gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info