[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Still getting 67k dps with Herald of ash and Lightning golem activated. What should i change/add

well you have a two same gems in the weapon dunno why, in the chest youre are not looking and the guide and using Concentrated and Increased Area Effect for example, get better rings etc
Which gems are worth increasing quality on? I have Cyclone 20%, are any other worth it?
"
Mastandrea90 wrote:
Is being on Xbox a problem for this buil?

The build should play just fine on Xbox.

"
Still getting 67k dps with Herald of ash and Lightning golem activated. What should i change/add

As pointed out by @keygy, you are using the wrong gem in your 6L chest. You have both Increased Area and Concentrated in your chest piece. Swap Increased Area with Elemental Focus.

Your gems setup in Ngamahu is also wrong.

Follow the gems setup listed in the guide and you will see a damage boost.

"
Phosphenez wrote:
Managed to buy a Xoph's after some lucky labs and wander mapping with Bisco's, dps skyrocketed and went for guardians, all fights were easy and deathless other than Minotaur cause i thought i could outleech the rocks with the Arakaali increased recovery, didn't work out so well..

Cyclone DPS is at 120k~ with 'Enemies covered in ash' only, no 20/20 gems and using Enfeeble (mainly a lab farmer so helps with Izaro spike damage). Molten Burst 27k~ ish per ball. Almost 7k hp. Tooltip with HoA/Golem at 78k, Molten tooltip 10.1k.

Spoiler

Grats on the Xoph's Blood upgrade!

You can consider rolling 3R2B1G on your chest and swap Damage on Full life with Elemental Focus. You will get more consistent damage.

"
Lazlash wrote:
Hi all,

I'm really enjoying this build. What should I get next? A 6L Bronn's or Xoph's? Thanks!

If you want to aim for Shaper kill, 6L Bronn with Avatar of Fire skill tree will enable you to do that earlier.

"
Mastandrea90 wrote:
Big difference if I were to get xophs heart instead of xophs blood amulet?

Big difference as Xoph's Heart do not have Avatar of Fire. But you can certainly use a Blessing of Xoph on the amulet to upgrade it to Xoph's Blood.

"
retiredgoat wrote:
Which gems are worth increasing quality on? I have Cyclone 20%, are any other worth it?

You can find the answer in the FAQ section of the guide. :)
"
keygy wrote:
"

well you have a two same gems in the weapon dunno why, in the chest youre are not looking and the guide and using Concentrated and Increased Area Effect for example, get better rings etc

I think you should find opal ring with 50% ele dmg with weapons.
Hey!

Great build, tried few in past leagues, but none of them gave me so much fun and brought my character so far in content, thank you!

Since there are a lot more people with more experience than me, I came here to ask for an advice, I feel like I hit a wall for now, since I managed to 6L my bronns, I can't really tell what should be my next goal in upgrading, I'm not really focusing on mapping, since my computer is a crap and every harbinger is deadly, but running labs is what really makes me enjoy this game.

However todays lab made me write this post, I can't really get past 2nd phase Izaro, he just slash this BF sword and RIP, one shotted. Any ideas what I can improve in my character?

Thank you in advance!
"
wojtekz91 wrote:
Hey!

Great build, tried few in past leagues, but none of them gave me so much fun and brought my character so far in content, thank you!

Since there are a lot more people with more experience than me, I came here to ask for an advice, I feel like I hit a wall for now, since I managed to 6L my bronns, I can't really tell what should be my next goal in upgrading, I'm not really focusing on mapping, since my computer is a crap and every harbinger is deadly, but running labs is what really makes me enjoy this game.

However todays lab made me write this post, I can't really get past 2nd phase Izaro, he just slash this BF sword and RIP, one shotted. Any ideas what I can improve in my character?

Thank you in advance!

Izaro doesn't seem have a lot of hp so i'd replace flammability for enfeeble, i farmed lab without Avatar of fire most of the time and killing izaro/argus took like 5~ seconds most, rather be safe than kill it 0.5s faster.
Find an upgrade for the Brood band ring if you want more damage on ring slot, you wanna use anti-curse flask for Izaro if it's a fonts day, basalt and/or granite to mitigate his damage (mostly physical), if it's elemental damage day you probably wanna bring anti-freeze and/or anti-shock as well.
Should be able to facetank everything with 6.5k~+ hp and flasks up, you end up dodging a lot cause of cyclone though.
Thanks for the great build!

I managed to kill all guardians and Shaper on the first try with mediocre/decent gear at level 89 without many problems, just died a couple of times to see what I could facetank.

A few thoughts:

-I'm pretty sure Lion's roar is a dps loss against anything that can be knocked back, molten burst will always miss unless the enemy is pushed against a wall.

-I don't know if it's actually good but I love the worm flask, it has so many synergies with Slayer

-Since I didn't plan to level beyond 90, I used this tree to get a bit more life by sacrificing a jewel socket (www.poeurl.com/bzip)

My gear:
Spoiler
Has anybody tried 6L molten strike build with 4L cyclone?
I've been testing it, it hurts our clear speed a little but not too much since a big portion of our damage comes from molten burst. Molten strike offers a lot more single target DPS which I felt the build was lacking a bit. I have however found myself dying more often to bosses, it may just be me getting used to the different mechanical nature of the build though.

Anyone else had much success with this variant?
IGN: _FuRi
Is it ever worth it to get Iron Reflexes keystone (convert Evasion to armor and get no evasion bonus from DEX) with Bronns and Devoto's? My damage reduction is up to 38% with it and like 18% or something without, so I feel like that would help a bit. Is it better or worse than a 5% health node?
Hey guys I'm sitting at 78,709 dps on cyclone - is this sufficient for uber atziri or would need to be higher? I've done shaper a few times and hasn't been too bad but seems like I'm gonna be gimped with this damage and only 5.4k life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info