[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I'm wondering where to go next with my gear? I think the only options I have are flasks, xoph's, or 6L my Bronn's. Which first though? Or something else before then? My damage is pretty good, but I'm still dying in 1 shot occasionally in T13+ maps, and I don't think I have the damage to take on guardians or shaper (could be wrong, but I wouldn't try while I'm dying like this). Just hit level 80. Build is working great so far! My favorite character yet!

Thanks! It's awesome this thread can be used to get feedback/advice directly!
Last edited by Jigga_Justin on Aug 28, 2017, 7:10:55 PM
"
PeopleReady wrote:
I'm having success with the build, until one major problem popped up - with Bronn's, Xophs, Devotos, etc., I'm having a really hard time keeping enough intelligence for my Blue gems, and they're only around lvl 16 or so. I've put intelligence jewels into all available slots, but I still have to sacrifice one of my rings as an "intelligence stick" of +40 or so int, at the cost of the really valuable rolls like fire damage, element damage, and resists.

Any advice at all?

Hi,

You need to pick some intel nodes here to have the minimum (111 by the way). After you have two option:
1)you pick as many nodes you need to get your 111 intel
2)you get a node at 30 intel and you manage your gear to get a high roll of intel on of them

I don't know which option is the best I managed one of my ring to get a high roll of intel and life as the same time. You can check my tree on my profile though.

Hope it will help you!

"
gjlii98 wrote:
Hello, I was wondering why I have big mana problems. I am level 78 and I need to run mana flask. I am using flammability and herald of ash. Any suggestions?

Hi,

You need to put your profil in public, we can't help you without take a look. All I can think is: you didn't pick the leech node of mana near Vitality Void

"
Jigga_Justin wrote:
I'm wondering where to go next with my gear? I think the only options I have are flasks, xoph's, or 6L my Bronn's. Which first though? Or something else before then? My damage is pretty good, but I'm still dying in 1 shot occasionally in T13+ maps, and I don't think I have the damage to take on guardians or shaper (could be wrong, but I wouldn't try while I'm dying like this). Just hit level 80. Build is working great so far! My favorite character yet!

Thanks! It's awesome this thread can be used to get feedback/advice directly!

Gears look good though! Like we said before, you first focus should be the Xoph it will add you life dps and passive points. After you can go for Bron's Lithe 6L.

Also try to get a Lion's Roar for the dps and armour.

You need to level up a little before guardians to get more life and also to xp your gems and put them quality 20%.

Good luck
Last edited by Sorytis16 on Aug 28, 2017, 8:32:46 PM
Hey, ive been using the build since 3.0 and im really happy with it since i already got guardians down (even without xoph's blood) Im now trying to upgrade items and found out that a Taste of Hate only adds like 4k dps on my 350k dps and wanted to know if the damage mitigation the only reason is to use this flask (which is alot of damage reduction since i have 3x same resists for wise oak)
Thanks for sharing this nice build :)
Last edited by xYumiko123 on Aug 28, 2017, 8:57:01 PM
Never done shaper before, is my gear good enough? Don't want to waste the map.
"
Chrisalex75 wrote:

You need to upgrade your gems at 20% quality you're loosing a lot of dps here for sure
"
Sorytis16 wrote:
"
Chrisalex75 wrote:

You need to upgrade your gems at 20% quality you're loosing a lot of dps here for sure

Damn, looks like its 10+c for each gem 20 quality on poe trade and im broke after xophs lmao.
Has anyone tried soul of arakaali, herald of thunder effect in combination with immortal call and blood rage?

For those wondering below is the effect of herald of thunder;
"50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently"

It is confirmed that blood rage degen is treated as damage over time and the condition to proc herald of thunder effect can be met by using immortal call (i dont think duration matter as long as IC proc).

How good is the survivability versus losing the endurance charges since now u gain 50% increased recovery from all source including leech rate. Though we still need to evaluate losing Yugul's perk.

Last edited by mlvnk83 on Aug 29, 2017, 1:58:32 AM
"
PeopleReady wrote:
I'm having success with the build, until one major problem popped up - with Bronn's, Xophs, Devotos, etc., I'm having a really hard time keeping enough intelligence for my Blue gems, and they're only around lvl 16 or so. I've put intelligence jewels into all available slots, but I still have to sacrifice one of my rings as an "intelligence stick" of +40 or so int, at the cost of the really valuable rolls like fire damage, element damage, and resists.

Any advice at all?

"
Chrisalex75 wrote:

it is for sure, but shaper is not too easy if you havn't done him before. so you will probably need one or two sets more to learn the fight

IGN: Kitaen
"
Chrisalex75 wrote:
"
Sorytis16 wrote:
"
Chrisalex75 wrote:

Damn, looks like its 10+c for each gem 20 quality on poe trade and im broke after xophs lmao.

There is a recipe for gem lvl 20. You sell your gem lvl 20 with a gemcutter's prism and the vendor will give you the same gem lvl 1 but quality 20%

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Gemcutter%27s_Prism

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info