[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
eihou wrote:
Hey, using 2 curses setup and dont know how to use flammability, enfeeble and Herald of ash at the same time. I have 555 mana at lvl75 but only 5% mana left when i use all three and its not enough. Should i get more mana or only use curses? Maybe we get "reduced mana reserved" passives later?

Another question, should i leave gem at levels, that are shown in this guide? For example, should i leave "increased area of effect support" on lvl 17?

You will definitely want 20/20 gems. The gems you see in the guide are for reference. :)

If you are running dual curse, you can drop Herald of Ash. Otherwise, you drop Flammability and go for Enfeeble + Herald of Ash.

"
Deadlyfear13 wrote:
hey guys what do you think about Soulthirst cloth belt ??

You would want a rare belt. Check out the Recommended Rares section.

"
Synthi wrote:
Nice spec, best PoE experience i ever had, thanks to the topic owner

Spoiler

Grats on the kill. :)

"
PeopleReady wrote:
I'm having success with the build, until one major problem popped up - with Bronn's, Xophs, Devotos, etc., I'm having a really hard time keeping enough intelligence for my Blue gems, and they're only around lvl 16 or so. I've put intelligence jewels into all available slots, but I still have to sacrifice one of my rings as an "intelligence stick" of +40 or so int, at the cost of the really valuable rolls like fire damage, element damage, and resists.

Any advice at all?

Rings, gloves, jewels will be able to provide the stats you need. You can also pick one an Int node as shown by @Rinzlow.

"
gjlii98 wrote:
Hello, I was wondering why I have big mana problems. I am level 78 and I need to run mana flask. I am using flammability and herald of ash. Any suggestions?

Are you using cyclone when there are no monster around? You only use cyclone when there are monster near you. Otherwise you will run out of mana.

"
Jigga_Justin wrote:
I'm wondering where to go next with my gear? I think the only options I have are flasks, xoph's, or 6L my Bronn's. Which first though? Or something else before then? My damage is pretty good, but I'm still dying in 1 shot occasionally in T13+ maps, and I don't think I have the damage to take on guardians or shaper (could be wrong, but I wouldn't try while I'm dying like this). Just hit level 80. Build is working great so far! My favorite character yet!

Spoiler

Thanks! It's awesome this thread can be used to get feedback/advice directly!

Are you getting 1 shot by elemental reflect?

Also, what @Sorytis said.

And check out Recommended Rares and FAQ section.

"
xYumiko123 wrote:
Hey, ive been using the build since 3.0 and im really happy with it since i already got guardians down (even without xoph's blood) Im now trying to upgrade items and found out that a Taste of Hate only adds like 4k dps on my 350k dps and wanted to know if the damage mitigation the only reason is to use this flask (which is alot of damage reduction since i have 3x same resists for wise oak)
Thanks for sharing this nice build :)

Taste of Hate mainly for the damage mitigation and that DPS is a bonus.
"
mlvnk83 wrote:
Though we still need to evaluate losing Yugul's perk.

why would you loose that? what would you pick instead?
hi, i've been following the build and managed somehow to get a 5L bronn's the downside is i can't seem to get it to 3r1g1b instead i got a 3r 2g. What would be the best gem arrangement to be put on those slots?
"
Deadeyexxix wrote:
hi, i've been following the build and managed somehow to get a 5L bronn's the downside is i can't seem to get it to 3r1g1b instead i got a 3r 2g. What would be the best gem arrangement to be put on those slots?

Go with 2R1B on the bench and if you have 2R1B1G keep it and put faster attack support.
very fun build, good stuff!

do you have any thoughts about Brinerot Whalers with this setup?
looks very interesting.

thanks!
Last edited by amdz on Aug 30, 2017, 8:34:27 AM
haven't really leveled vorici to that point yet. well i guess i have to wait for then. thanks! :D
Just a Question...

Im running Bronns with 6L 2R 2B 2G

But instead of using Fortify, im using Melee Physical Damage Support...

With Fortify my DPS is at 72k. with Melee Physical Damage Support 112k.

Are we just using Fortify for defensive playstyle?
"
Teoman wrote:
Just a Question...

Im running Bronns with 6L 2R 2B 2G

But instead of using Fortify, im using Melee Physical Damage Support...

With Fortify my DPS is at 72k. with Melee Physical Damage Support 112k.

Are we just using Fortify for defensive playstyle?

If you just run maps you can play without fortify but for guardians shaper etc it's a must have.
Thank you for this great build:)
Hi there. Is the helmet that you are using the recommended helmet? and how do you get the 40% Increased cyclone Damage? Thanks . Planning on doing this build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info