[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

When choosing a Ngamahu's flame abyssal axe what is better? Higher attack speed or higher phys roll?

Thank you for the build :)
Last edited by icyfire12 on Aug 7, 2017, 10:53:07 PM
What about connecting Discipline and Training to Elemental Damage and getting rid of the AoE nodes?

Would save a few points losing only -2 AoE radius and 20% area damage, could invest those towards whatever is needed (int/hp/dmg/jewel), not sure how big of a change would that be for mapping/bossing.
"
Thanks kira! I did not even know it was hidden. I have un-hidden it, could you check it out when you get a chance?

A pity your boots are evasion based. The rolls are so damn good.

Eventually you will want to replace your rings with Opal rings. They give better damage.

On your skill tree, consider taking up Butchery node (3 nodes next to Born to Fight). That should give you a good damage boost.

"
sauloandrey wrote:
Hello , one question ... the Bane of Legends node - Kill Enemies that have 20% or lower Life when Hit by your Skills ..... need Onslaught active to work? xD ... Thanks for the build >)

You do not need onslaught active to get the 20% culling effect. As long as the mob (including Shaper) has 20% life left, he will get 1 shot even if you do just 1 damage. ;)

"
icyfire12 wrote:
When choosing a Ngamahu's flame abyssal axe what is better? Higher attack speed or higher phys roll?

Thank you for the build :)

At least 10% attack speed on the axe and a pDPS of over 400 is preferred. The higher the better.

"
Phosphenez wrote:
What about connecting Discipline and Training to Elemental Damage and getting rid of the AoE nodes?

Would save a few points losing only -2 AoE radius and 20% area damage, could invest those towards whatever is needed (int/hp/dmg/jewel), not sure how big of a change would that be for mapping/bossing.

You can definitely tweak that and see which suits your play style better. :)
Does the "increased damage with movement skills" on the Bronn's show up in the damage calculations in the character stats sheet in game? I have mine 5L and it doesn't show that part in the stats line.

"
naoarthor wrote:
Does the "increased damage with movement skills" on the Bronn's show up in the damage calculations in the character stats sheet in game? I have mine 5L and it doesn't show that part in the stats line.

The DPS will show up when you use Cyclone.
My gear so far in HSC

Spoiler

This is more than enough for you if you wanna farm Uber Lab, if anyone wants something to compare. The gear is pretty shit except for Ngamahu's and Belly. Yep.

Looking towards improving my rest of gear now, I want to reach ~7-8k hp soon. To be honest, I like Belly more than Bronn's because the HP buffer is insane and well worth it. Next goal: Xoph's Blood while I grind for better gear aswell.
Last edited by returnofsnow on Aug 8, 2017, 3:54:17 AM
Why do you suggest devoto's devotion ? What is so good with that helmet ?
"
returnofsnow wrote:
My gear so far in HSC

Spoiler

This is more than enough for you if you wanna farm Uber Lab, if anyone wants something to compare. The gear is pretty shit except for Ngamahu's and Belly. Yep.

Looking towards improving my rest of gear now, I want to reach ~7-8k hp soon. To be honest, I like Belly more than Bronn's because the HP buffer is insane and well worth it. Next goal: Xoph's Blood while I grind for better gear aswell.

can u tell me what ur total life is?

I wanna try lab asap but atm i struggle with my life, i think i need at least 5k to do lab ?
Sorry if it's been asked before, but for the guys doing HC, are you still going for the 2 passive point reward from the Bandits quest? Cheers
"
Sch3lm wrote:
"
returnofsnow wrote:
My gear so far in HSC

Spoiler

can u tell me what ur total life is?

I wanna try lab asap but atm i struggle with my life, i think i need at least 5k to do lab ?

I did it with 5.2k hp and it was enough. 5k hp atleast it's good in all cases.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info