[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I tried doing some t1 and t2 maps but feel really squishy. I feel like some of my gear is bad. What am I doing wrong?

Also which of the skill trees should I be following now that I'm at maps? I was just using the leveling skill trees above the "Abusing New Elemental Wheel - Primeval Force" section before, but unsure which one I should follow now.
Last edited by Chrisalex75 on Aug 7, 2017, 7:16:03 AM
Sorry for the spam. I am amazed at how good this is!

I've never been this geared and I had no idea that Slayer could out leech Lab traps.

Full key runs + facetank Izaro is a breeze.

Spoiler

Thanks Kira!!!
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
how do you color lithe?
5offcolor is not fun

I used Vorici bench for coloring by picking 1 Red 1 Blue. If you are not having much luck there, you can go for 2 Red 1 Blue (cost more chromatics).

"
Xelyz wrote:
Is physical to lightning on cyclone really worth it ? the in-game tooltip almost halves when switching from melee phys to phys-to-lightning. Didn't try on PoB though (can't right now).
I have avatar of fire.

Physical to Lightning is meant for skill tree without Avatar of Fire and without Xoph's Blood.

If you are using Avatar of Fire skill tree, you use the same gem setup as Xoph's Blood. I should have been clear on this part. Will update the guide to make this clearer.

Hi, first of all: this guide is awesome!

Atm i use added fire over phys to lighting...if i change it i lose like 3k tooltip. Is this just a wrong impression or how u come up with phys to light? (i jsut dont understand why we use it over added fire/cold/lighting)
"
Sorry for the spam. I am amazed at how good this is!

I've never been this geared and I had no idea that Slayer could out leech Lab traps.

Full key runs + facetank Izaro is a breeze.

Spoiler

Thanks Kira!!!

just wow you are more geared than me in the past league in a few days
"
"
mezmery wrote:
"

Going to Keep these colours until I have Xoph, will then colour with my remaining Ex

filthy flipper? :D

You would think so but no XD

Luck and Efficiency I guess, getting to maps quickly helped.

But don't worry I've just spanked it all on a Xoph's Blood and some ring upgrades.

Meanwhile I can't afford Ngamahu yet :')
Last edited by Mootthemad on Aug 7, 2017, 1:14:47 PM
Feeling really squishy with Bronn, Do you use Bronn on uber lab farm or u just use it for maps etc ?
Was running it in legacy few days after start and it worked great.

Is new Weapon Range a big AoE gain or not rly?
So is Bronn's clearly coming out as the best chest for this in 3.0?

Gear so far, working on a better ring so i can lose my chest's resists:

Spoiler
Build is good but I regret doing it as a starter. Axe and Devoto are "expensive" for my starter standard mentality. I don't know if I wait, create a real starter while I wait for price drops, or if i just BlessRNG
The build was fine for me using a rare axe (you could use Kaom's Primacy too when level achieved) and sunder until i could afford axe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info