[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

i dont feel like it's "comfortable" to farm lab in this build...

like as jugg or zo stuff i just ran through everything with brain off, here i have to really pay attention and not to facetank anoth swirling stuff. and izaro tends to oneshot 5.5k hp as it's hard to pay attention at his telegraph as proc mellee- i jsut hardly see him behind all that meatballs and cyclone animation
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Aug 8, 2017, 10:00:34 AM
I did uber lab with 3.4k hp. Should try to not facetank his slams
Stats for Xoph's blood seems to have changed, is it still the best amulet to get for this build?
"
Peachcakelolz wrote:
I did uber lab with 3.4k hp. Should try to not facetank his slams

i did uber lab with 3.5k hp vaal pact tabula wander.
you can "do" uber lab with everything, literally.

it's not about "completing" uber lab, it's about "farming" uber lab with full keys.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Aug 8, 2017, 11:15:11 AM
Question i have the flame axe and my sockets are 2 green 2 blue 2 red im not using xoph neck which passive tree should i be running i clicked the link with the weapons but it was a bad gateway
can i ask something that might be really stupid? in the fire chicken axe setup, how 6 support gems not linked are gonna help? o.O
"
Sygmasf wrote:
can i ask something that might be really stupid? in the fire chicken axe setup, how 6 support gems not linked are gonna help? o.O

same way as whispering ice.
No rest for the wicked
"
Sygmasf wrote:

If you look at the axe it has a 20% chance to trigger Molten burst which is a skill. so you put support gems in it so when it triggers it has gems to support the molten burst
how does this fare compared to a straight physical slayer cyclone? what would be the major differences?
IGN: Lucy_SkyDiamonds
"
Malogrek wrote:
"
Sygmasf wrote:

If you look at the axe it has a 20% chance to trigger Molten burst which is a skill. so you put support gems in it so when it triggers it has gems to support the molten burst

totally overlooked that, thank you for the help mate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info