Eruerufu's CwC Firestorm Assassin - much damage yes.

Impressive, but just noticed you have a bunch of 6% ES nodes and didn't take a 10% ES node.
Could someone elaborate a little bit on the suffixes/prefixes to have on gear (rings,amulet,gloves etc.)..example of BIS gear etc....would be highly appreciated..thx :)
"
Luzi_ wrote:
Could someone elaborate a little bit on the suffixes/prefixes to have on gear (rings,amulet,gloves etc.)..example of BIS gear etc....would be highly appreciated..thx :)

Rings:
Essence-crafted Chaos-damage ring with energy shield and resists. And an elreon ring with the same minus the chaos-dmg part.

Gloves:
ES and resists.

Boots:
ES, resists, and movement-speed. OR Skyforth. Also, get leech-enchant.

Amulet: Eye of Chayula, or in the case of skyforth, a rare amulet with crit-chance, crit-multi, ES, resists.

Weapons:
2 Consuming darks, top-rolled obviously.

Chest:
6L Vaal Regalia with lots of ES, or Infernal Mantle. Depends on how you wanna build it. Infernal does more damage, Regalia gives more survivability.

Helmet:
Firestorm-enchanted ES helmet with high ES and resists. Any enchant will do. they are all excellent.

Jewels:
All the double-dipping damage-modifiers. (e.g chaos damage, area damage)

btw, I generally don't want to do these elaborate guides that describe everything to the last detail. My reasoning is that I'm more interested in the ideas other people bring to the table in how they gear it, which I can eventually incorporate into the build.

Horrible content-creator and memelord.
Last edited by Erueruefu on Jan 19, 2017, 8:51:59 AM
"
krilox wrote:
Zerker is a noobtrap, eh? :D Cloaked in Savagery would like to have a word with you.

Yeah. I wasn't being too serious about that. Zerker is currently one of the best ascendencies in the game.
Thanks for the guide and vids! I switched an Assassin to try this build out and Im really enjoying it!

I do have a question about crit multi and how important is it? I know increased damage, chaos damage, and area damage are the most important but since its a crit build in the end I was wondering how good it is. The throat seeker cluster looks good but maybe you dont need that damage? It looks like you've done a good amount of testing and maybe you tried getting more?
"
Duxryu wrote:
Thanks for the guide and vids! I switched an Assassin to try this build out and Im really enjoying it!

I do have a question about crit multi and how important is it? I know increased damage, chaos damage, and area damage are the most important but since its a crit build in the end I was wondering how good it is. The throat seeker cluster looks good but maybe you dont need that damage? It looks like you've done a good amount of testing and maybe you tried getting more?

Crit-multi is lower priority than, say, chaos damage or area damage, BUT it is the most effective way to scale the initial hit for the build, making the leech much stronger. Once you reach the kind of damage I do, leech proves to be more important than actually getting more damage.

However, there are other ways you could get more leech, if you're interested in dropping the crit-multi nodes, and work that into ES or something like that. For example, working Hungry Abyss and Vinktar into the build would do wonders for leech.
Does increase duration scale with poison damage stacking? The poison damage stacking makes this class higher dps than occultist.

Like others saying I am running this build but found initial leech is not high, I think it's mainly my gem isn't high level enough. So I end up replacing the Increase Duration and change to Life Leech level 1 gem. This allow me to farm map easier. Alternate way is orb of storm + curse on hit + warlords mark + power charge on crit. This is good enough leech from the 2% curse but I end up using leech gem anyway. Warlord also give me endurance charge for IC.

Also how important TC with blasphemy? TC is good for mob but has little effect on boss. Since I dont run with elron ring, I end up using chaos golem with arctic armour which give me up to 17% phys damage reduction.

This is my gear:

If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
I'm trying a curse effect variant with shavs. I already had a 6L Shavs before I tried this build, but didn't have the currency to get an Infernal Mantle or Vaal Regalia nor did I want to sell off my shavs, so I just stuck with it. The shavs lets me use two blasphemies and discipline without having to worry about the low mana issue. I'm a bit of a whore for temp chains, but I'm really wondering how much damage I'm losing out on.

Last edited by Hiffwe on Jan 20, 2017, 9:08:40 PM
Great build, been wrecking all content pretty easily.

What is the consensus on using a delirium amulet with good mods and 80% stun enchant boots to replace eye of chayula and boot leech enchant? I feel like it could make capping resists and boosting ES a lot easier, granted it's going to be a lot more expensive.

I'm asking because I just crafted tri res boots with MS and got the 80% stun enchant on them and want to use. but wonder how well this could work before I go deep in delirium crafting. Thanks!
@op, what is your spell crit chance,are you capped? Is a diamond flask required?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info