Eruerufu's CwC Firestorm Assassin - much damage yes.

What jewels do you put in the sockets? Chaos Damage jewels? And what boot enchantment is good for the leech?
"
What jewels do you put in the sockets? Chaos Damage jewels? And what boot enchantment is good for the leech?

"Increased Chaos damage", "Increased Area Damage", "Increased Damage" should be your main priority.

As for enchant, there is only one leech-enchant.

Horrible content-creator and memelord.
Man, I kinda want to play your build, because it's like one of the most OP broken things in the Game right now and it's so cheap it's not even funny and it will be heavily nerfed next League, but at the same time I am like ""Eh, Meta", "Eh, what I gonna even do with that? Farm Shaper, Guardians and Uber Atziri?", "Level another Shadow? Meh". etc. etc.

Help :(
Zerker is a noobtrap, eh? :D Cloaked in Savagery would like to have a word with you.
You scale a lot of duration, eh? How do you feel about this item for your build?

builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
spend 15exa on the build, dmg is unreal. Thank you
Hi!

How about getting hungry abyss jewel? Allows to add up to 0.8 leech on gear, of what I know: corrupted daggers and amy for 0.2% each, doryani belt, and possibly vinktar.

Check it, 3 curses 11k ES

map deeps and defense.

Only thing I cant figure out is how you leech so well. Seems I barely leech.

I love pie.
Last edited by xSyK0TiC on Jan 16, 2017, 1:32:36 PM
How about incinerate instead of Whither???

And what about Empower 3+ instead of increased duration???
Last edited by DarkEnemy7 on Jan 16, 2017, 6:44:17 PM
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Spoiler
Check it, 3 curses 11k ES

map deeps and defense.

Only thing I cant figure out is how you leech so well. Seems I barely leech.

You might need the Firestorm dmg % enchant on helmet to leech more. No idea if the guy who made the topic had it since he did not paste gear. (He might even had some fire leech corruption on consuming Dark)
Last edited by Moksu on Jan 17, 2017, 10:30:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info