edit: nvm, i didnt see the "without hot"
Last edited by Syrill_ on Jan 19, 2017, 11:23:20 AM
added new screenshot and final tree
new video:

HoWA ST vs Shaper = https://youtu.be/88wRbTmsu00
are you using faster projectiles?
:3

Crafted this lil beauty !
Currently at 49k GMP. Managed to clear guardians for the first time pretty easily

One question though: Does Dying sun increase single target damage? The extra 2 projectiles do they boost damage or is it just for more aoe. This is my first league and I'm not 100% sure about a lot of mechanics

One more question if you don't mind: Do you think it's better to just buy a helm with a good enchant and then spam chaos on it or would it be better to just spam lab until I hit one of the desirable enchants. I got like 2 fiends card last couple days so I have a little bit to spend on improvement :D
Last edited by Foreverbr0ke on Jan 20, 2017, 11:44:07 AM
x
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jan 20, 2017, 1:11:18 PM
"
lqte wrote:

Crafted this lil beauty !

And I crafted this:
"
Foreverbr0ke wrote:
Currently at 49k GMP. Managed to clear guardians for the first time pretty easily

One question though: Does Dying sun increase single target damage? The extra 2 projectiles do they boost damage or is it just for more aoe. This is my first league and I'm not 100% sure about a lot of mechanics

One more question if you don't mind: Do you think it's better to just buy a helm with a good enchant and then spam chaos on it or would it be better to just spam lab until I hit one of the desirable enchants. I got like 2 fiends card last couple days so I have a little bit to spend on improvement :D

1. nope dying sun is for more aoe and resi

2. i'm not sure my enchantment was luck
So using faster projectiles and faster attacks instead of added lighting its for smoother gameplay or its more dmg?

I think last time i was checkig added lighting was giving a little more + it works nice with the lighting pene Vinktar and Gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info