[2.5 Breach] Just Another HOWA Spectral Throw Build - the same but different

"
Gloves RRRB CwDt lvl 8 + Immortal Call lvl 10 + Enfeeble lvl 11 + Increased Duration

Why these levels in particular ?
Thanks.
"
quflamingo wrote:
Did someone try ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM passive node ?

Does it work if i take +cold\fire ele dmg ring or im just dumb :<

Its not so far away and i can take energy shield on the way.

If you hit an enemy with two different elements at the same time it will give -50% Resistance to third element and +25% to both elements used. A hit carrying all three elements types will give +25% to all elemental Resistances.

"
aRfeiz wrote:
"
Gloves RRRB CwDt lvl 8 + Immortal Call lvl 10 + Enfeeble lvl 11 + Increased Duration

Thanks.

why not?!
Last edited by Koukz_D_Saito on Jan 31, 2017, 8:56:58 AM
"
aRfeiz wrote:
"

Thanks.

CwDT setups are a matter of choice - there's no "best" setup.

If you want CwDT to trigger often, don't level it too much.

If you want CwDT to trigger high level gems, you'll need to level it high.

OP's choice of CwDT level's is his own - other levels combined with other gems might work better for you.

If you've no pre-existing preference... just copy OP's setup.

If you have a different CwDT setup that you like - go with that... unless it obviously detracts from this build..
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jan 31, 2017, 12:37:18 PM
"
Koukz_D_Saito wrote:
"
quflamingo wrote:
Did someone try ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM passive node ?

Does it work if i take +cold\fire ele dmg ring or im just dumb :<

Its not so far away and i can take energy shield on the way.

If you hit an enemy with two different elements at the same time it will give -50% Resistance to third element and +25% to both elements used. A hit carrying all three elements types will give +25% to all elemental Resistances.

"
aRfeiz wrote:
"

Thanks.

why not?!

Nice, usefull and explicit answer.
Don't reply, won't come again.
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
aRfeiz wrote:
"

Thanks.

CwDT setups are a matter of choice - there's no "best" setup.

If you want CwDT to trigger often, don't level it too much.

If you want CwDT to trigger high level gems, you'll need to level it high.

OP's choice of CwDT level's is his own - other levels combined with other gems might work better for you.

If you've no pre-existing preference... just copy OP's setup.

If you have a different CwDT setup that you like - go with that... unless it obviously detracts from this build..

Thanks for that answer, just asked if there is any particular reason for these levels, apparently not, so I am ok with mine.
Just watched your no flasks shaper Video, quite impressive. You are standing in the beam and outleeching the damage just with the 3 duellist leech nodes or am i missing something?
"
Luzi_ wrote:
Just watched your no flasks shaper Video, quite impressive. You are standing in the beam and outleeching the damage just with the 3 duellist leech nodes or am i missing something?

*4 duelist leech nodes, but yes that's all
Spoiler
i need help guys. im curretnly sitting at 33k dps in hideout with wrath and golem.
accuracy is at 84% and i have no idea how you got to 89%. i checked your gear and your tree, and still no clue, since you just have accuracy on gloves which i have also.
i thought my gear is pretty decent, but still so much damage missing.

"

my tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAFvAdEB5wMeBAcF-QceDkgPqxB7ES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXFfAWvxcmGYoZ1xpVGyUdTx8CH0Ej0ySLKjgrCiy_LR8uUzW5Nj02xTboPL5B0EMxRmlJUUyzTP9OKlT-VYVWSFZjVvpaGluvXGtd8l9qX3BhIWOnbRltbG8ndct313qEf8aDbYRIhMWE74aui3qNfo9gj_qQCpOVlSCVLpXMlwaaapu1n8uio6OKpcunK6cwrTOv67VIt7a95r46vqfB88MzwzrDbcSi0B_QrdDQ02_WWNgk2NXZW9rB2xrdRuL353Tn6upi62PsGO0_7g7v6_DV-TP5Yw==?accountName=I_Vanilla_I&characterName=Stardust
Last edited by Kim_Kardashian on Feb 2, 2017, 8:15:14 PM
Last edited by Kim_Kardashian on Feb 2, 2017, 8:14:22 PM
Thx Sayto! Your ST HowA version i like more :)

my gear

Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Last edited by Andrew676 on Feb 2, 2017, 7:18:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info