[2.5 Breach] Just Another HOWA Spectral Throw Build - the same but different

84% accu is pretty bad

here my stats: hideout (with golem, wrath and herald of thunder) with your gems

Spectral Throw - Faster Attacks - WED - GMP - Elemental Focus - Lightning Pene

My new Gem Setup:

MAP CLEARING: Hideout with Golem, Wrath and Herald of Thunder
Spectral Throw - _Faster Projectiles_ - WED - _GMP_ - Elemental Focus - Lightning Pene

Boss Killer: Hideout with Golem, Wrath and Herald of Thunder
Spectral Throw - _Slower Projectiles_ - WED - _Faster Attacks_ - Elemental Focus - Lightning Pene
Last edited by Koukz_D_Saito on Jan 14, 2017, 4:19:20 PM
Yo this specc can clear everyhing in game right? :p
following this build, unlike some other similar builds the gem setup's and tree actually make sense. my gear's pretty OP, i feel like a god even only being 80. unless theres some gnarly nerfs i'll be playing this next league too.

i need to try the new gem setup
Last edited by Covan on Jan 15, 2017, 11:20:23 AM
Can someone please assist me and figure out whats wrong? My damage is at nearly 22k.. I have all the right gear, following the tree for this build.. and yet i still am lacking over half the damage.

dude.......... i love the TNMT music!!! where can i find it? i looked on youtube too many!
"
Damian831 wrote:
Can someone please assist me and figure out whats wrong? My damage is at nearly 22k.. I have all the right gear, following the tree for this build.. and yet i still am lacking over half the damage.

none of your jewels are max level/qual, given your jewel levels i assume you're still leveling too under level 80 im guessing, which makes me think you also don't have the ascendancies nor the big damage nodes, given we can't see your tree since your chars are priv thats my only guess. you're also not running herald of thunder. your chest doesn't have int, does your belt have int and ele damage? you didn't link it
Last edited by Covan on Jan 15, 2017, 4:39:25 PM
"
Eyeshotz wrote:
Yo this specc can clear everyhing in game right? :p

sure, all is face tankable even shaper

"
feiisevil wrote:
dude.......... i love the TNMT music!!! where can i find it? i looked on youtube too many!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWNWYLv4_j8
Last edited by Koukz_D_Saito on Jan 15, 2017, 5:10:11 PM
seems like something i am doing is also wrong... my damage is not nearly that high with these gears, any recommendations?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAMeBAcF-Q2NDkgPqxEvEVARgRGWFdcV8Ba_FyYZihnXGo8byB1PHwIfGB9BI9MkiySdKjgrCiy_LR81uTY9NsU31Dy-Ps9B0EyzTipQQlFHUftVhVZIVmNW-luvXfJfal9wYlpjp20ZbWxvJ3GweoR_xoNthMWGrow2j0aPYI_6kAqTJ5OVlSCVzJcGmmqbJpu1oS-iLqKjo4qkeKXLpwinK60zr-u1SL3mvorBxcHVwfPDOsSiyPDNFs_d0B_QrdDQ037YJNjV3Ube-N-Y44Tn6ujW6xTsGO0_7g7v6_GK9tr5M_lj-wn8xQ==

please tell me what to do?
"
feiisevil wrote:
seems like something i am doing is also wrong... my damage is not nearly that high with these gears, any recommendations?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAMeBAcF-Q2NDkgPqxEvEVARgRGWFdcV8Ba_FyYZihnXGo8byB1PHwIfGB9BI9MkiySdKjgrCiy_LR81uTY9NsU31Dy-Ps9B0EyzTipQQlFHUftVhVZIVmNW-luvXfJfal9wYlpjp20ZbWxvJ3GweoR_xoNthMWGrow2j0aPYI_6kAqTJ5OVlSCVzJcGmmqbJpu1oS-iLqKjo4qkeKXLpwinK60zr-u1SL3mvorBxcHVwfPDOsSiyPDNFs_d0B_QrdDQ037YJNjV3Ube-N-Y44Tn6ujW6xTsGO0_7g7v6_GK9tr5M_lj-wn8xQ==

ci without stun immun?
why skyforth and shaper's touch? you lose a lot of int/es how much int do you have?
"
Koukz_D_Saito wrote:
"
feiisevil wrote:

ci without stun immun?
why skyforth and shaper's touch? you lose a lot of int/es how much int do you have?

the skyforth kinda take care of the stun most of the times considering how much mana we have, the HH is just for for map clearing. i dont use it for bosses otherwise. but damage still not that high though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info