[2.5 Breach] Just Another HOWA Spectral Throw Build - the same but different

woah yea nice change up, net'd me a good chunk of dps

btw i don't think pain attunement works with CI
Last edited by Covan on Jan 17, 2017, 2:09:03 PM
pain attunement? what are you talking about
Last edited by Koukz_D_Saito on Jan 17, 2017, 1:35:50 PM
nevermind your tree bugged out on me
Can you add a leveling guide please? I'm talking about how to spend the points, at least every 20 levels (sorry for bad english)
"
oVENsiv wrote:
Can you add a leveling guide please? I'm talking about how to spend the points, at least every 20 levels (sorry for bad english)

follow this tree, aim for getting the bigger life nodes first

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAK_roSL0-KJAAdHEopcGGYro1iLqwzrndG1sNj2dqmyMYqy1SOtjES-btYTFG8jP3fGKu-P-ugMeH0ErCl3yDkgRlgcelS7w1UlRj_rQ0F9qKjgF-RXw-WOVzO0_o4oj9k2SjX3uDlb62sFDMUz_d9cUdVuvTioj028nmmqPYHTtBS2Nfre2dcvqYr6nR369NmVNf8aTJ76KoS-E72EhGlU26AHnpzCfyy5T028=

at 68 switch to OP's tree (refund life nodes) and switch to CI gear
Last edited by Covan on Jan 18, 2017, 10:36:35 AM
Hello! Do I need lvl 4 Enlighten if I want to use Both Herals and wrath + discipline? Or will a lvl 3 Enlighten + those 3 mana reservation nodes you took be enough?
4 Auras? That's even impossible.

@Saito: I swapped the reservation nodes for effect (Influence node) and got better results. By a far margin: Running Wrath+Discipline+Herald on reservation yeilds less DPS/ES than running Wrath+Discipline ONLY (without Herald). There's enough percentage left to run Herald aswell tho (once the mona pool is high enough), but I currently see no reason for myself, why I should use Herald of Thunder anymore.
Once I got a higher mana pool, I might actually use Herald of Ashes for the overkill ignite, since Herald of Thunder damage bonus is so little (3% more than Herald of Thunder).

edit: at 91 i'll have Elemental Overload. After this I'll go for inc effect of auras. Need to be 94 for that... meh :D
Last edited by Syrill_ on Jan 19, 2017, 2:45:37 AM
Hi, I love your guide, you could take a look at my gear and tell me What i should improve, I have 44k dps in ho.
Hope Saito doesnt mind that I give my view cents to your question, ulthane010^^

First of all: your gear is quite nice. But since you want to min-max:

- more int on gloves
- perfect wpn ele howas... weapon elemental damage % is ALOT dps. you can have 5% more on left one
- perfect int aswell... 3% missing (dex isnt actually needed to be perfect, as our attacks are way too fast anyways... especially when warchief is up)
- 400ES helmet (chest is actually realy good.. ofc it can have more ES, but hard to get one with 800+ ES and alot of int)
- right ring can have 14% more wpn ele dmg - get those :o
- left ring has no int (rather go for 250+ acc and have int on it)

And read my last post (the one before yours) about the mana reservation vs aura effect nodes (tldr: effect > reservation, if you have enough mana to cast going for effect nodes).

Hope this helps

edit: and get lvl21 ST with 20% quality^^
Last edited by Syrill_ on Jan 19, 2017, 9:48:24 AM
@schlurpidurp

Charisma (with HoT)
10481 ES and 65,893 DPS

Influence (without HoT)
10731 ES and 63,025 DPS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info