[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
jackrevolver wrote:
I have spent some time following and then building this build.

I would like thank everyone contributing in the replies, and ofcourse the build creator for such comprehensive information.

Having almost finished gearing the character, i have fallen into some currency.

Would it be best for me to get the quantity gem or should i take a different path? If taking the gem is my best option, what would my 6L look like?

Mainly playing party play for some bigger hp target mf culls and bosses ofc. Occasionally self running maps.

My profile should be public, otherwise ill link the gear here after i get home from work regardless for convenience sake.

Any and all input will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

***Bonus question*** incase i rolled a 4r 1g 1b shavs, would putting in empower 3 or 4 instead of minion dmg be better or worse (running item quant, emp, phys melee dmg, splash then)?

There's no right answer about taking the IIQ gem - if you're running MF, then take it. If you're running damage, don't. IF you take it, you want a 3R3B: SRS, Minion Damage, IIR, IIQ, Melee Splash, Melee Physical Damage. If you have a +1 gem Shavs (good luck) you can think about swapping one of the damage gems for a level 4 empower. This all flies in the face of you primarily playing support in parties though, because you want to keep culling. So I guess you would look at swapping out Splash or Physical Damage for the culling.

Regarding the bonus - I'd hesitate dropping minion damage for a +4 empower without the +1 shavs. Tahreyn has much more insight into this though.
"
jackrevolver wrote:
I have spent some time following and then building this build.
I would like thank everyone contributing in the replies, and ofcourse the build creator for such comprehensive information.
Having almost finished gearing the character, i have fallen into some currency.
Would it be best for me to get the quantity gem or should i take a different path? If taking the gem is my best option, what would my 6L look like?
Mainly playing party play for some bigger hp target mf culls and bosses ofc. Occasionally self running maps.
My profile should be public, otherwise ill link the gear here after i get home from work regardless for convenience sake.
Any and all input will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you.
***Bonus question*** incase i rolled a 4r 1g 1b shavs, would putting in empower 3 or 4 instead of minion dmg be better or worse (running item quant, emp, phys melee dmg, splash then)?

"
ryansider wrote:

There's no right answer about taking the IIQ gem - if you're running MF, then take it. If you're running damage, don't. IF you take it, you want a 3R3B: SRS, Minion Damage, IIR, IIQ, Melee Splash, Melee Physical Damage. If you have a +1 gem Shavs (good luck) you can think about swapping one of the damage gems for a level 4 empower. This all flies in the face of you primarily playing support in parties though, because you want to keep culling. So I guess you would look at swapping out Splash or Physical Damage for the culling.

Regarding the bonus - I'd hesitate dropping minion damage for a +4 empower without the +1 shavs. Tahreyn has much more insight into this though.

If you play in a party I'd might consider dropping melee splash or melee phys in favour of Item Quantiy, which gives you the following setup: SRS - Minion dmg - Melee Phys (or IQ) - Item Quantity (or melee splash) - Item Rarity - Culling Strike.

Inc minion dmg is the best support we got, so that one you really should keep even if you have the option of a lvl 4 empower and a +1 shavs.

As for your 4r1g1b chest. I'd sell it if I were you and buy a new one, as I think that you can easily make a 2+ ex profit from it.

"
Kamelkungen wrote:
Hmm has been a while since I visited the guide. I have a vague memory of you mention that someone did a AW version based on this guide. Do I remember correctly? If I do, do you have a link to it? :)

Hmm. Not what I can recall. But it shouldn't be all that bad just replacing the SRS link with AW. You might want to replace culling Strike with added chaos for AW though.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Hi i have a question how you manage the dex requirement my hast is now lvl 18 and for lvl 19 needed 151 dex. I already taken Alacrity passive skill which gives +30 dex but i checked and none of your items give + dex and no more dex from passive skill. Thanks
"
Kiado1 wrote:
Hi i have a question how you manage the dex requirement my hast is now lvl 18 and for lvl 19 needed 151 dex. I already taken Alacrity passive skill which gives +30 dex but i checked and none of your items give + dex and no more dex from passive skill. Thanks

You get from tree & witch base 94 in total, as i can remember, with 1 node 124, so 21 more for 20 lvl Haste. Eye of chayula gives up to 16 (+all atributes), so 5 more from gear/jewel.
"
Kiado1 wrote:

I think that it is 62 dex that is required from gear to meet the gem requirements. 16 of those is easily managed from Eye/Presence of Chayula (as Matematikas wrote), and the rest you should try to get from 1 item (and possibly a jewel). A ring or gloves is how i usually solve it, but in breach I managed to buy a Headhunter that solved my dex requirement. While leveling/gearing I you can go for 1-2 +30 dex nodes, I usually don't bother to get the dex on my gear before level 90ish.
Builds:
Last edited by Tahreyn on Apr 7, 2017, 4:05:50 PM
Ive tried shaper twice now and failed twice (granted this is my first time attempting him on any character)... really frustrating. My golem just keeps dying and i cant cast, this time the arena was just flooded with vortexes cause I couldnt seem to get him down quick enough. This is with 21/20 SRS
Ingame: ReExist
I was building my witch towards this build, however I've realized now that items like shavrone's is extremely expensive and out of my budget (I just started playing).

Is this build still viable for someone to follow who is on a budget? If so, is there any guide I could follow in terms of gear? I have enough chaos orbs to purchase a few items, but nowhere on the level I would need to follow this build.

Would it be better to try to go with another necromancer build altogether?
"
deadbyt3 wrote:
Ive tried shaper twice now and failed twice (granted this is my first time attempting him on any character)... really frustrating. My golem just keeps dying and i cant cast, this time the arena was just flooded with vortexes cause I couldnt seem to get him down quick enough. This is with 21/20 SRS

He is quite tricky before you get the hang of it. The only advice I can give is to read the tips and tricks about him in the guide, and to watch the video to see if you can pick up something. It took me a few tries as well before I managed to get him down, so don't dispair :)

"
ironstove wrote:
I was building my witch towards this build, however I've realized now that items like shavrone's is extremely expensive and out of my budget (I just started playing).

Is this build still viable for someone to follow who is on a budget? If so, is there any guide I could follow in terms of gear? I have enough chaos orbs to purchase a few items, but nowhere on the level I would need to follow this build.

Would it be better to try to go with another necromancer build altogether?

Hello. As long as you're not doing maps above t10 then you can use this build with a 30-40c budget (which you can get really fast from dried lake if you do unid chaos recipes). You only need a corrupted lvl 20 quality 20 SRS, 5l solaris lorica (or 5l one with Jeweler's Touch if it's cheaper than the current 5l's), Eye of Chayula, Ephemeral Edge (49-50% es roll), Bated Breath, and some decent rare ES gear.

With those items you can do most of the content in the game, even if higher tier maps would be a bit too slow going for my taste.

Builds:
Hey guys.

So I've thought a loooot about the best setup for this build.

What's the best in terms of raw damage and clearing high tier content (Guardians etc)?

1. United in Dream + Shield

2. +3 Bow, Soul Strike + 6L Shavs with 5 Damage Auras linked to Generosity

And I've also heard about someone using Alpha's Howl or some shit.

Can anybody who tried a lot of stuff tell me what the legit best setup is? I'd really appreciate it because I'm about to buy either a +3bow or United in Dream. Please enlighten me someone.
"
Yolomir420 wrote:
Hey guys.

So I've thought a loooot about the best setup for this build.

What's the best in terms of raw damage and clearing high tier content (Guardians etc)?

1. United in Dream + Shield

2. +3 Bow, Soul Strike + 6L Shavs with 5 Damage Auras linked to Generosity

And I've also heard about someone using Alpha's Howl or some shit.

Can anybody who tried a lot of stuff tell me what the legit best setup is? I'd really appreciate it because I'm about to buy either a +3bow or United in Dream. Please enlighten me someone.

For pure damage you'll want to run the +3 bow with a 6L shavs - getting a +1 aura shavs is even better. Alpha's Howl isn't viable for pure damage as you'll never have enough life regen without the helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info