[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Hey, thanks for the reply. To be clear, I'd like to be able to clear content like Guardians and T15/T16 maps and Breach domains etc. - So a +3 bow is better than United in Dream for that?

I've heard people argue that the poison from United in Dream is better for single target like bosses. I'm really not sure what to get right now.
"
Yolomir420 wrote:
Hey, thanks for the reply. To be clear, I'd like to be able to clear content like Guardians and T15/T16 maps and Breach domains etc. - So a +3 bow is better than United in Dream for that?
I've heard people argue that the poison from United in Dream is better for single target like bosses. I'm really not sure what to get right now.

There was some points mentioned in 1st post about other options than UiD and some discussion about UiD vs +3 bow. The damage is a bit higher with +3 bow AND Empower lvl 4, but with that you should count high ES lose and being unable to use shield charge for movement, also potential resist lose on shield slot. Also the option 5 dmg auras + generosity in 6L shavs is a bit wrong, since we run 3 elemental dmg auras (Anger, Hatred, Wrath), Haste isn't good option for generosity support, since we need it for movement speed + casting speed (to cast srs faster), and even attack speed if we use shield charge, rest are pure defensive: Grace, Clarity, Discipline. Envy isn't availabl at all, if you don't use UiD.

I wouldn't personally go +3 bow for small dmg increase against so big defensive / QoL loses.
Last edited by Matematikas on Apr 9, 2017, 7:03:37 AM
Hey guys , im running a bit different version of this. My character is open to look at the gear and such but mainly playing with Alphas Howl , Prism guardian and total of 11 aura's , without anger tho. Im trying to get a nice es shield and helm but can't selfcraft yet(and i don't want to buy them). Can the topic owner look at my gear and tell me if im doing good, can run every map exept no regen ones up till t15 and t16 w/o bosses.
"
Ribsu wrote:
Hey guys , im running a bit different version of this. My character is open to look at the gear and such but mainly playing with Alphas Howl , Prism guardian and total of 11 aura's , without anger tho. Im trying to get a nice es shield and helm but can't selfcraft yet(and i don't want to buy them). Can the topic owner look at my gear and tell me if im doing good, can run every map exept no regen ones up till t15 and t16 w/o bosses.

Actually your character gear and build are not accessible..
Should be available now!
Can anybody tell me why in the finished 113 points low life skill tree, Pain Attunement is not taken? Is that an oversight from the build creator or am I crazy?
"
Yolomir420 wrote:
Can anybody tell me why in the finished 113 points low life skill tree, Pain Attunement is not taken? Is that an oversight from the build creator or am I crazy?

Pain Attunement gives more Spell Damage, which does not affect your summons. It is not necessary for this build, since it won't help you much if at all.
"
xstrike29 wrote:
"
Yolomir420 wrote:

Pain Attunement gives more Spell Damage, which does not affect your summons. It is not necessary for this build, since it won't help you much if at all.

Isn't SRS tagged as a Spell?
"
Yolomir420 wrote:
"
xstrike29 wrote:
"
Yolomir420 wrote:

It's a spell, but just because we cast our raging spirits. And spirits itself are minions, thats why spelldmg doesn't scale with our minion damage. PoE complicated..
"
Yolomir420 wrote:
"
xstrike29 wrote:
"
Yolomir420 wrote:

Summoning the SRS is a spell which is why you can use Spell Echo and Faster Casting to support them and summon them faster. The SRS minions themselves are not a spell. Minions do not scale with your Spell Damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info