[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
fallkonalist wrote:
Errr, and suddenly I have money again. Got shavs off the aesthete. what should I buy? (8EX + 170chaos)

I would go eye of chayula + bless it with blessing of chayula (should be cheaper way than buy directly presence of chayula, but just calculate with prices, before buying.), then if enough currency shav's ring + severed in sleep (not united in dream, since not enough $$$, just save for blessing and enjoy minion dmg boost on weapon), i think should be enough for all :) At least i would do in this priority, i upgraded my gear in this order:
Shav armour 5L > Eye of chayula + blessing > Shav's ring (legacy, but lucky buy early in league, now expensive i think) > Severed in sleep blessing > Shav's armour 6L > Crystal belt with triple resist
Last edited by Matematikas on Apr 2, 2017, 4:36:16 PM
"
fallkonalist wrote:
Hey man, awesome guide, I'm having a lot of fun with the build, but I'm also facing some problems, I'm dying way too much to all kind of bulshits, mainly because I never played a non-leech build. I also need some help with my gear, I have around 450 chaos to waste right now.

I have around 9.5k ES and fully capped resists

I was thinking about buying an energy from within or a shavs ring, can't really decide what tho. Thanks again for this awesome guide!

Hey, thanks. Great to see that you're enjoying the build. I see that you've managed to get a few nice upgrades already =) Your next upgrade should probably be one of the following: 220+ ES gloves, 450+ ES shield, 150% stone golem helmet crafted with at least a screaming essence of loathing, 6L shavs. The QoL of the helmet enchant will be very noticeable if you have a 6l dmg setup.

"
den.yozz wrote:
Hello!
Check my witch pls!
I don't have lab enchants, but everything else was good?
Maybe give some tips for gear improvement?

I see that you already have quite good items, so my advice will be on the expensive side.

Brinerot Mark, Shield and Helmet should be replaced.

The helmet you have is nice, but you do want a helmet crafted with essence of loathing for 3% or 5% reduced mana reserved in combination with the 150% stone golem effectiveness enchant. Buying a white one and crafting it yourself is usually the easiest way.

Any shield around 500 ES and some resists would work great.

After you have the helmet you can easily replace the ring with a rare one with 40+ ES, some resists, and an open prefix so you can use Elreon to craft 5-20% increased maximum ES.

Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Last edited by Tahreyn on Apr 3, 2017, 2:35:24 AM
Hey, i'm enjoying the build so far. i'm having issues when casting srs when vaal clarity is down. my health does not regenerate fast enough for me to continuously cast srs. would you please help me out ?

My current gears
Spoiler

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
"
exonidx wrote:
Hey, i'm enjoying the build so far. i'm having issues when casting srs when vaal clarity is down. my health does not regenerate fast enough for me to continuously cast srs. would you please help me out ?

My current gears
Spoiler

You need the 150% stone golem buff effect on your helm, and try to craft an ok one with essence of loathing, I think the screaming one should do, since we only need 3% on the helm.
"
"
exonidx wrote:

My current gears
Spoiler

You need the 150% stone golem buff effect on your helm, and try to craft an ok one with essence of loathing, I think the screaming one should do, since we only need 3% on the helm.

I'd argue that Shrieking is better for convenience alone (since you can spam it), and the cost of screaming + scouring is not that far off one anyway, and a 1% difference can be nice to have despite it being unnecessary.
"
Tahreyn wrote:

I see that you already have quite good items, so my advice will be on the expensive side.

The helmet you have is nice, but you do want a helmet crafted with essence of loathing for 3% or 5% reduced mana reserved in combination with the 150% stone golem effectiveness enchant. Buying a white one and crafting it yourself is usually the easiest way.

After you have the helmet you can easily replace the ring with a rare one with 40+ ES, some resists, and an open prefix so you can use Elreon to craft 5-20% increased maximum ES.

Thx!
I have helmet with 150% golem enchant, but crafting...it is impossible to make 400+ ES with essence of loathing. Is it necessary to use it? Maybe enough conqueror efficiency jewel?

"
den.yozz wrote:
"
Tahreyn wrote:

Thx!
I have helmet with 150% golem enchant, but crafting...it is impossible to make 400+ ES with essence of loathing. Is it necessary to use it? Maybe enough conqueror efficiency jewel?

Don't think it's necessary to get 400ES+, 300ish would do just fine, even the top end geared people here like Mat uses 300ES helmet. You can easily break 10k ES with it, even without EFW and a crappy shield. I'm at 10k ES even with my crap 470ES shield and can do Chimera just fine, imo he's the ES pool check, if you can do him without dying you can do the other guardians.
Last edited by ultimatecat on Apr 3, 2017, 1:42:41 PM
"
den.yozz wrote:

You can get as high as any hubris 84 ilvl, since it rolls max tier rolls (But it's all about luck, same as chaos spaming ;) ) For 6L dmg setup its crucial to have that enchant.. I don't use myself that, since i run 4L srs +2 gems IIR, IIQ, which have no mana multiplier, so the helmet enchant doesn't needed and i have 40% increase srs dmg, which works like it would be 5L dmg setup.. But i have 150% in stash too, just in case i would like to swap or so. For easier start at maps without vaal clarity i can only recomend life flask.. so you can spam some srs a bit more instead of waiting until your stone golem regenerates it. I have some helmets here, thats the one i use for dmg, and with 300 helmet, no es on ring, no es on belt, no es on boots i still have 10k es, so i didn't wasted currency to get even more, never going to minmax much :)

Thats the 150% enchant, totally crap, just some es and place for resist craft..

And here was my old one for 5L shav's, saved it in stash for some resists (no enchant, no es.. :D )
Last edited by Matematikas on Apr 3, 2017, 2:23:15 PM
"
den.yozz wrote:

Thx!

Getting a really good roll on the helmet is hard, sometimes really hard. If you want to be able to run all 8 auras that I use for the 1h+shield setup you have to get 5% reduced mana reservation from somewhere though. Screaming Essence of Loathing on helmet + conqueror efficiency jewel or Deafening essence of loathing is the most efficient way of doing it.

Look at it this way. With Prism Guardian and a 400+ ES helmet you get something like 500 ES in total. If you have a rare 500 ES shield and a decent 300 ES helmet crafted with the Essence of loathing, that's still 200 more base ES.

"

I'd argue that Shrieking is better for convenience alone (since you can spam it), and the cost of screaming + scouring is not that far off one anyway, and a 1% difference can be nice to have despite it being unnecessary.

It depends on cost and availability. This league it seems to be quite a bit easier to buy essences due to the essence league stones. Last league it was certainly easier and cheaper to buy screaming + scouring compared to shrieking, and if you go for shrieking, why not go for deafening :P
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
Can cause server lag during peak hours, but as of 2.5. this isn't really a problem any more.

I know it isn't really build related question, but how do you mean? I must be doing something wrong since I still get lags... I play with lockstep, could you share your settings?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info