[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
Lordmex wrote:
Great build! Have a lot of fun playing solo and feeling like the green ghost army at the end of the 3Rd Lord of the Rings.

Best is party, I almost always play support in games and this is one of the most satisfying builds I've ever played. Good shit man, thank you!

But I have a specific challenge and need some guidance.

A mirror dropped for me about a week ago. I've been sitting on it and not playing much, but I think I'm ready to sell it and absolutely pimp out this build.

What are the priorities for the poor to rich?

My plan is 6l shavs, presence, UiD, shavs Rev, and for the 6 link I'll need a 3% hubris right? Is the 3%, 150 golem hubris really 6+ exalts?

Any help on a poor to rich priority list would be appreciated!

My personal priority:

1) Presence of Chayula
2) 6L Shavs
3) UiD
4) If you're going pure damage, get the shav's ring. If not, get some nice Ventors
5) Helmet -- this is where it gets interesting. If you're going damage then yes, you'll need a 3% (or 5% if you want the extra jewel slot freed up) mana reduce, 150 stone golem hubris. In my experience you're better off just buying a white, ilvl 84+ hubris with the enchant on it and then rolling it multiple times with the essences and scours until you get a decent ES result. Note that the scouring will not remove the 150% stone golem enchant.
6) 21/20 or 20/23 gems -- most of your gems can be upgraded, and this is a good way to get some extra damage.
7) Headhunter

Obviously along the way you can upgrade your shield, gloves, and boots to higher ES rolls and more resists. If you complete this list, you're more or less done.
Hi,

Sorry, for a relative noob, would you mind explaining the 3% hubris / 150% golem thing you are talking about?

I have no idea.

Thanks
"
Demandrer wrote:
Hi,

Sorry, for a relative noob, would you mind explaining the 3% hubris / 150% golem thing you are talking about?

I have no idea.

Thanks

This is nicely explained in the guide, but I will try to summarize for you. Here is a good example of an item for reference.

The "3%" (or 4% or 5%) refers to the % reduced mana reservation affix. This is gained by using essences of loathing. This build needs this affix in order to reach 8 active auras. More information on the essences can be found here:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_essences

The "hubris" refers to the base item. Hubris circles are the best option for our helmet.

The "150% golem thing" is an enchant to increase the effectiveness of our stone golems, which will increase your life regeneration and allow to you cast skills without stopping. We need this when running a full damage, 6-link setup. These enchants are gained in the Uber Labyrinth.
Last edited by ryansider on Mar 20, 2017, 3:59:44 PM
How much ES would you guys recommend to tackle on Chimera? I'm currently sitting at 8K, but had no luck taking him down. Lowered him down to 50% I think. Oh well.
IGN: DylanRyder
The Crit Philosopher: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/960124
Dominus Split Runs guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1212404
"
Saxarona wrote:
How much ES would you guys recommend to tackle on Chimera? I'm currently sitting at 8K, but had no luck taking him down. Lowered him down to 50% I think. Oh well.

You're probably going to need to aim for 9.5-10kish for the guardians safely. It all really depends on damage and playstyle though.
Just managed to clear Pit of the Chimera!
It was the mods. I forgot to take out leaguestones and it had double Onslaught...
IGN: DylanRyder
The Crit Philosopher: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/960124
Dominus Split Runs guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1212404
"
Saxarona wrote:
It was the mods. I forgot to take out leaguestones and it had double Onslaught...

That would definitely make it harder. Haha.
Your build is gorgeous, dude! But i have a question.
I run 9 auras version with prism guardian, lvl95. Every single node for squeezing my auras is taken +conqueror's efficiency. I got two helms - one with 3% and the other with 5% reduced mana reserved. When i put on the first one - my unreserved life goes up from 41 to 155, it's okay. BUTT! When i change my helm to the second one - i get 157 (!) free life. What in the hell is this? Some kind of rounding error? Should i bug-report it?
Last edited by MdotX on Mar 21, 2017, 2:51:57 AM
"
Asian_Camgirl wrote:
I love this witch build, but I want to move on to a different one. Does anybody have any good recommendations for a witch build that utilizes Shavs and Chyula?

Oh. That's a long list. In the past few leagues the majority of the builds I've played have used those two items.

Fireball / Vaal Firebaal
Spark / Vaal Spark
Righteous Fire
Scorching Ray
Vortex
Blade Vortex
Poison Fire Nova miner
Elemental Wander
Golemmancer

In essence any caster build can benefit greatly from the Pain Attunement node that you can pick as a LL caster.

Then there's a few builds like the Elemental Wander and summoners where you'll benefit from the extra auras as we do in this build.

Even if there isn't a shavronne's included in a build guide, it is usually a really good item to use in it. The one exception would be if the build is already a bit starved on ES and really need the extra ES you can get from a Vaal Regalia and going CI.

"
Lordmex wrote:
Great build! Have a lot of fun playing solo and feeling like the green ghost army at the end of the 3Rd Lord of the Rings.

Best is party, I almost always play support in games and this is one of the most satisfying builds I've ever played. Good shit man, thank you!

But I have a specific challenge and need some guidance.

A mirror dropped for me about a week ago. I've been sitting on it and not playing much, but I think I'm ready to sell it and absolutely pimp out this build.

What are the priorities for the poor to rich?

My plan is 6l shavs, presence, UiD, shavs Rev, and for the 6 link I'll need a 3% hubris right? Is the 3%, 150 golem hubris really 6+ exalts?

Any help on a poor to rich priority list would be appreciated!

Holy Moses. A mirror drop, that's something! With a mirror I'd probably sell it and buy a Head Hunter, as it is only of those items you usually don't get (and it's great for almost all builds). You already have a 6L shavs & Presence so United in Dream followed by a rare helmet, Shavronnes Revelation (if you're not going MF) and then other rare upgrades is what I'd spend the currency on.

"
Saxarona wrote:

He can be quite fun with some of those mods on him. Last league I had 3-4 mods that gave him increased attack speed / movement speed and that was the most fun, and hardest, fight I've had in the pit.

"
MdotX wrote:
I run 9 auras version with prism guardian, lvl95. Every single node for squeezing my auras is taken +conqueror's efficiency. I got two helms - one with 3% and the other with 5% reduced mana reserved. When i put on the first one - my unreserved life goes up from 41 to 155, it's okay. BUTT! When i change my helm to the second one - i get 157 (!) free life. What in the hell is this? Some kind of rounding error? Should i bug-report it?

Thanks!

It's no error, it's just how the rounding works in the game, at some points you need several extra % before you notice anything. You can easily check it out by using the Aura Calculator to see if a few extra % reduced mana reserved will do any difference or not.

When playing with 8 auras the difference between a 3% and a 5% helmet will be that you can free up a jewel slot if you get the 5% helmet, maybe you'll be able to drop the jewel as well?
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
MdotX wrote:

it depends on different stats:

are you using Presence of Chayula ?
Life Sats on Helmet?
Int/Str stats?

maybe a aura turned off because of lack of stat (usually dex or str)?

its normal that the 3% to 5% unreserved give small benefits. since the rounding matters alot!

you see it immediantly with 50% auras with wich usually chance with all Aura nodes (haste,grace,determination anger, hatred, wrath)
but on 35% or lower you only see changes every 5-8% reduced mana reservation!

you can test it with Enlighten Support. lvl 2/3/4. it has lesser impact effect on small auras then on large auras.

if your Reduce Mana Reserved Treshold is to small - only the 50% Aura will Chance for 1% => leads to your 155 to 157 life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info