[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
Your character tab is currently set to Private, so we can't check out your char.

4k ES is the bare minimum level to start mapping with. It's not recommended, but it is doable. I usually say that 5K ES is a good level for lower tier maps. As for the build being an "easy league starter", I don't think I've ever mentioned that in the guide or in any comment :P

Let me know when you've changed the privacy setting on your charater tab and I'll have a look on your gear + skill tree.

Gotcha, it should be open now. I might have just confused your guide with the fact that everyone says SRS is easy starter. Either way, i have no clue how to get over 4k ES without spending good amounts of currency on better items.
Last edited by Kennethpoe on Mar 20, 2017, 7:17:33 AM
"

Gotcha, it should be open now. I might have just confused your guide with the fact that everyone says SRS is easy starter. Either way, i have no clue how to get over 4k ES without spending good amounts of currency on better items.

Lets see:
I'd replace the Unset ring with a rare one where you can cheaply get 40-50 ES and some resists.
The belt can also be replaced with a new one with a 40+ explicit ES roll, making the total ES to around 60. The resistances on your current belt is good, but ES is a priority as long as you can stay capped in elemental resistances. Chaos res is a luxary.
You can also get a 170 ES pair of gloves for 1-2c.
You should replace your weapon with a version that has 49-50% increased maximum ES. You should be able to find one for 1c.

Your skill tree looks fairly good. The only thing I can spot is that you can save 3 skill points by removing the +10str, +10int and Occultist's Dominion at the left side of the witch start.

If you feel that you still have too little ES after the gear upgrades then I'd recommend replacing Wondertrap and your Ventor's Gamble with ES items, at least until you're able to aquire a Shavronne's Wrappings.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Thanks man, much appreciated. Gonna look around to switching some. Just hard to balance resistances aswell :) I've tried several times to unspec those three points, but for some reason i never tried hard enough, cause now it worked wonderfully. Either way, thanks.
"
"
Your character tab is currently set to Private, so we can't check out your char.
4k ES is the bare minimum level to start mapping with. It's not recommended, but it is doable. I usually say that 5K ES is a good level for lower tier maps. As for the build being an "easy league starter", I don't think I've ever mentioned that in the guide or in any comment :P
Let me know when you've changed the privacy setting on your charater tab and I'll have a look on your gear + skill tree.

Not going to check the prices to poe.trade right now, but to boost your ES pool to 5.5k-6k isn't require a fortune. Of course "big amount of currency" is very subjective for every player.. What i would change and think that it's cheap:
1. Get rid of that Brinerot mark, thats really waste of ring slot, you dont need so much hp regen on 5L anyway and u EVEN have a helmet with stone golem effect.. At this place i would replace a ring with rare with 35+ flat es, 110+ resists for max 5C (this was like week or a bit more ago, now should be even cheapier, or look just for more resists for the same price.)
2. Belt, take just 2 high resistances & 55+ flat es, cost 2C max.
3. Gloves dex (to save +30dex node) & 180+ res, if got resists even better. 3-5C
4. Same weapon with 48-50% ES, cost 1C
5. Shield with 390-420 ES + single resists cost 4-7C.
6. Refund 3 nodes from connection between MoM and Lord of the Dead (also 3 nodes right away near MoM). Respec +30Str node, u got so much while going towards BM. Use 4 nodes to collect all your missing aura effect nodes. TOP Influence, near the sovereignity last one missing. And at the bottom right small cluster with aura reserve nodes. Probably u even cant run all the auras right now..

EDIT: LOL this time im late! :)
Last edited by Matematikas on Mar 20, 2017, 8:23:29 AM
This build is so good. After making all of the adjustments you've been working with me on in my tree, upgrading gear etc - I've hit the point where I just feel like godmode with the build. The only place that I cant do pretty much sleeping is halls of the grandmasters. I destroy them but then every once in awhile I get to one grandmaster that just melts me before I can even think of reacting. I'm pretty sure they are using something that is still bypassing my ES but i'm not going to lose sleep over it. I've been able to do everything else pretty easily (guardians, uber lab, uber atz, shaper).

I'm at the point where i'm almost 11k ES in the full dmg setup. I've just been farming currency because I can, I think i'll amass it and get a headhunter next because...why not. This build truly is as quick as you want it to be I love it. It's definitely one of those builds where the more you put into it, the more you get out of it. I've never had a build where I could farm almost 20 exalts in a single weekend like I did this weekend (and that wasn't even with GOOD drops...just focus farming high value things and such).

Can't say it enough, thanks for this build. I play solo, not in a group (I know that's technically what it's made for) and it still does great as a jack of all trades build that feels very comfortable.
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
"

Not going to check the prices to poe.trade right now, but to boost your ES pool to 5.5k-6k isn't require a fortune. Of course "big amount of currency" is very subjective for every player.. What i would change and think that it's cheap:
1. Get rid of that Brinerot mark, thats really waste of ring slot, you dont need so much hp regen on 5L anyway and u EVEN have a helmet with stone golem effect.. At this place i would replace a ring with rare with 35+ flat es, 110+ resists for max 5C (this was like week or a bit more ago, now should be even cheapier, or look just for more resists for the same price.)
2. Belt, take just 2 high resistances & 55+ flat es, cost 2C max.
3. Gloves dex (to save +30dex node) & 180+ res, if got resists even better. 3-5C
4. Same weapon with 48-50% ES, cost 1C
5. Shield with 390-420 ES + single resists cost 4-7C.
6. Refund 3 nodes from connection between MoM and Lord of the Dead (also 3 nodes right away near MoM). Respec +30Str node, u got so much while going towards BM. Use 4 nodes to collect all your missing aura effect nodes. TOP Influence, near the sovereignity last one missing. And at the bottom right small cluster with aura reserve nodes. Probably u even cant run all the auras right now..

Alright, so i did some of these points, i don't know how fast it updates the character sheet but i pretty much saved myself from speccing into the dex and strenght node, aswell as capped my resistances again. I'm going to look into a shield and then i should bne somewhere around 5.5k ES which should help my confidence doing t6+ maps. Now i'm having issues with finding the three nodes you think i should respec around mind over matter? Care to explain further? I got the linked ones and the str and dex but i don't see the other three you refer to.

Thanks for the reply none the less. You brought more to the table and that's nice.
You already respeced those nodes, these were same as Tahreyn told you. Report how it feels later with T6+ maps on 5.5k es.
"
Matematikas wrote:

It had to happen sooner or later ;)

"
coaa wrote:
This build is so good. After making all of the adjustments you've been working with me on in my tree, upgrading gear etc - I've hit the point where I just feel like godmode with the build. The only place that I cant do pretty much sleeping is halls of the grandmasters. I destroy them but then every once in awhile I get to one grandmaster that just melts me before I can even think of reacting. I'm pretty sure they are using something that is still bypassing my ES but i'm not going to lose sleep over it. I've been able to do everything else pretty easily (guardians, uber lab, uber atz, shaper).

I'm at the point where i'm almost 11k ES in the full dmg setup. I've just been farming currency because I can, I think i'll amass it and get a headhunter next because...why not. This build truly is as quick as you want it to be I love it. It's definitely one of those builds where the more you put into it, the more you get out of it. I've never had a build where I could farm almost 20 exalts in a single weekend like I did this weekend (and that wasn't even with GOOD drops...just focus farming high value things and such).

Can't say it enough, thanks for this build. I play solo, not in a group (I know that's technically what it's made for) and it still does great as a jack of all trades build that feels very comfortable.

I'm glad to see that you've grown to like to build even more =)

When running HoTGM, are you running with all the auras active? A few of the grandmasters have culling strike (only 10% ones so far I think), and if you have all the auras active you'll be culled from the first hit you take from them.

I can strongly recommend to get the HH, it makes everything so much better. The only drawback I can see of playing with the HH is that in future leagues you'll feel blue because you don't have one :P
Builds:
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
Matematikas wrote:

It had to happen sooner or later ;)

"
coaa wrote:

I'm glad to see that you've grown to like to build even more =)

When running HoTGM, are you running with all the auras active? A few of the grandmasters have culling strike (only 10% ones so far I think), and if you have all the auras active you'll be culled from the first hit you take from them.

I can strongly recommend to get the HH, it makes everything so much better. The only drawback I can see of playing with the HH is that in future leagues you'll feel blue because you don't have one :P

Yup had all auras on. Well that explains why I would just...die. It wasn't slow reactions or anything it was just lalalaDEAD. Lol - i'll have to give it another go some time with them off.
"
coaa wrote:

Yup had all auras on. Well that explains why I would just...die. It wasn't slow reactions or anything it was just lalalaDEAD. Lol - i'll have to give it another go some time with them off.

Turning 1 of the 50% auras should give you 19% of your life unreserved, which should be good enough to avoid the culling strike. I'd recommend either Wrath or Anger.
Builds:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info