[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Just test shaped strand bosses with ES% sword, and with United in Dream :) and no vaal haste, to feel a difference a bit longer! :D
Hello!

I need some tips how to evolve this character, I know I should get the helm enchant, but my head isn't good enough to get it on atm! And my last upgrade will be the chayula neck.

So the setup I use is:

And I have around 7k es with united, 8.2k es with ephemeral blade. I see people saying they got 11k+ es and I'm not sure how to get that, my gear in general feels very strong.

How big of an upgrade is Shav ring? I feel lik both my rings are insane, even if they are low rolled.

Is movement speed on boots big? I feel like it might be on higher map tiers due to you always seeing the x% reduced regen or no regen on map mods.

Also the cast speed feels kinda slow, is there something I missed?

Also, were do I possibly fit in Desecrate in this build? Every gem slot is used by something suggested in the guide. Do I need to drop an aura and run 7 auras?

Anw, thanks for a great guide!
"
Fredd32 wrote:
Hello!

I need some tips how to evolve this character, I know I should get the helm enchant, but my head isn't good enough to get it on atm! And my last upgrade will be the chayula neck.

So the setup I use is:

And I have around 7k es with united, 8.2k es with ephemeral blade. I see people saying they got 11k+ es and I'm not sure how to get that, my gear in general feels very strong.

How big of an upgrade is Shav ring? I feel lik both my rings are insane, even if they are low rolled.

Is movement speed on boots big? I feel like it might be on higher map tiers due to you always seeing the x% reduced regen or no regen on map mods.

Also the cast speed feels kinda slow, is there something I missed?

Also, were do I possibly fit in Desecrate in this build? Every gem slot is used by something suggested in the guide. Do I need to drop an aura and run 7 auras?

Anw, thanks for a great guide!

Hey - i'm one of the 11k ES guys. Check my gear in profile. Another big help is to use an energy from within jewel in the spot next to melding (right of the witch starting area, we take the wheel with life/es there).

I also have over 100 more ES on helm, 40ish more on shield, and almost 200 more from gloves/boots. I also have the shavs ring which provides a small amount, and my other ring slot i'm using ventors which I get a small amount from the life conversion of our amulet. I could get high ES ring and MAYBE push almost 12k ES but i'm not giving up my ventors :).

I would say if we get absolute top notch gear, including ring etc, it is possible to push 13-14k ES. But we're talking gear that's like 20-40ex per piece for rares.

Also, i'm in the 90s level wise. I've been putting my spare points into filling out the middle ES wheel which helps. Don't forget also jewels with Minion Dmg, ES%, Cast speed etc.
Last edited by coaa on Mar 21, 2017, 2:27:03 PM
Thank you for the reply coaa!

I took a long look on your character and just got jelly of your gear, it's very nice!

Thank you for the tip about the jewel, didn't know about it, it should help out a lot!

My unset ring brings my disc gem to lvl 21, it also has a lot of max shield on it, seems like that should be enough to compensate for the 200 or so difference of our es on the gear? Is the difference really worth 4k es?

Or maybe I'm underestimating talents a lot here. Thank you for the pointers! They gave me an idea were to start :)
Fred, try to replace your resistances from boots somewhere else. Preffered on rings/belt. Since those are smallest ES pieces, which allows you to look for less resistances and more ES on shield/gloves/boots. Like you have 200es and double resists boots.. Probably semi expensive.. when 250 es boots cost almost nothing without resistances or with the single low resist, and here you go, for 1c +50ES on boots, same with gloves, not 250, but easy +30 from your achievable. Also crystal belt does a thing, but with double resists can count with 30-60c i would say, with triple resists 1ex+.
I personally have 9.7k ES with pieces like:
, also basically no es on these parts :) My jewels are: 6% energy from withing, rest: conquerors.., 2x Minion dmg + 7-8% es + int (for more es%), and gear other pieces looks pretty much like everyone's else:
Thanks for the reply Matematikas!

I noticed you and the previous poster both have the upgraded chayula neck, is that 20% conversion from Max Hp to ES big?

Crystal belt is def on the go get list, but I want to get it myself since I run t12-t14's now and really don't feel like burning 25c for a white crystal belt!

I also noticed I have 3 talent points missplaced right above the starting tree, which should give me 3 or so jewel slots that might help loads.

Also thank you for the tips regarding boots, I crafted my boots when I was level 40 or so (got them from my lvl 80 warchief guy) just never got around to replace them!

That shavs ring sure do look tasty!
"
Fredd32 wrote:
Thanks for the reply Matematikas!
I noticed you and the previous poster both have the upgraded chayula neck, is that 20% conversion from Max Hp to ES big?
That shavs ring sure do look tasty!

Probably biggest ES boost possible on amulet, i get it right after shavs. Now i have 9.7k with it, without 8550~. Gives 20% from your maximum life (somewhere from 1350~), so somewhere 280 as flat es. (which also multiplicates with all the es% nodes..)
Last edited by Matematikas on Mar 21, 2017, 4:24:24 PM
Why does this build use Whirling Blade/Shield Charge + Faster Attacks over Flame Dash + Faster Cast? I feel as though I'm losing a lot of mobility being unable to dash over terrain as opposed to endless whirling blading.
"
vexus2014 wrote:
Why does this build use Whirling Blade/Shield Charge + Faster Attacks over Flame Dash + Faster Cast? I feel as though I'm losing a lot of mobility being unable to dash over terrain as opposed to endless whirling blading.

With flame dash you can't keep your tempo same with your raging spirits, and it have just 3 "uses" and going on cooldown.. Of course sometimes its very annoying (for example at maps with Obstacles like Shore), but we are a bit limited on gem sockets. If you playing solo you can replace that with clarity, since we dont profit from it anyway. But its hard to find a place at skillbar too :))
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
vexus2014 wrote:

With flame dash you can't keep your tempo same with your raging spirits, and it have just 3 "uses" and going on cooldown.. Of course sometimes its very annoying (for example at maps with Obstacles like Shore), but we are a bit limited on gem sockets. If you playing solo you can replace that with clarity, since we dont profit from it anyway. But its hard to find a place at skillbar too :))

We benefit from clarity because another aura adds damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info