[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
EmptyPalms wrote:

Is a 100% golem enchant enough? I managed to scoop this up cheap, but haven't leveled the character yet.

150% is Best in Slot for 6L dmg setup, but 100% helpful too!
Sorry if this is a noobish question, but I'm currently lvling this build and looked at the final trees.

Are there any difference between the 103 with prism guardian tree and the one without? I cant seem to find it.

Also, should I use Prism Guardian or not? Its mentioned in the tree section, but not in the gear so I'm at a loss here.
"
qwaza wrote:
Sorry if this is a noobish question, but I'm currently lvling this build and looked at the final trees.

Are there any difference between the 103 with prism guardian tree and the one without? I cant seem to find it.

Also, should I use Prism Guardian or not? Its mentioned in the tree section, but not in the gear so I'm at a loss here.

I'm not using the Prism for finished builds. It can be a helpful item while leveling, as it enables you to run all the auras earlier. Although I'm not too fond of its lack of ES, which is why it's not found in my example gear.

If the skill tree's are identical, that's because I've used the prism tree as an alternative for those who want to wait to pick up the blood magic node. In the end all the skill tree's (except the mana based one) will look the same.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
qwaza wrote:

I'm not using the Prism for finished builds. It can be a helpful item while leveling, as it enables you to run all the auras earlier. Although I'm not too fond of its lack of ES, which is why it's not found in my example gear.

If the skill tree's are identical, that's because I've used the prism tree as an alternative for those who want to wait to pick up the blood magic node. In the end all the skill tree's (except the mana based one) will look the same.

Ah, I see! Thank you :)
Obtained those, but feeling somehow squishy.. Probably gonna stay with crystal belt, shav ring and just one ventor's..
"
Matematikas wrote:
Obtained those, but feeling somehow squishy.. Probably gonna stay with crystal belt, shav ring and just one ventor's..

I feel like most people who run the Shav's ring don't know how to run without it - not a bad thing, it just changes people's playstyles.
"
ryansider wrote:
"
Matematikas wrote:

I feel like most people who run the Shav's ring don't know how to run without it - not a bad thing, it just changes people's playstyles.

At the start it was somehow doable at lower tier maps until i had no shav's ring, maybe i just familiarized with shav's ring :D But at higher tier maps probably need to play somehow way more careful.. Like standing in the midle of breach and taking amage from random hits and that stops ES regeneration :/ Especially its annoying at start of the map, when vaal clarity not loaded yet, and there are many ranged monsters :/
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
ryansider wrote:
"
Matematikas wrote:

At the start it was somehow doable at lower tier maps until i had no shav's ring, maybe i just familiarized with shav's ring :D But at higher tier maps probably need to play somehow way more careful.. Like standing in the midle of breach and taking amage from random hits and that stops ES regeneration :/ Especially its annoying at start of the map, when vaal clarity not loaded yet, and there are many ranged monsters :/

Eh, I run t10-14 maps without any issues in about 3 minutes per. Level 92, full MF gear/build, no vaal disc or haste, no shav's ring. It's just about playstyle - and by that I don't mean playing safe and slow. Let the SRS do the work and move fast - like a strong offense rather than a strong defense. Keep 20 up at all times, clarity up at all times, and move.
"

Eh, I run t10-14 maps without any issues in about 3 minutes per. Level 92, full MF gear/build, no vaal disc or haste, no shav's ring. It's just about playstyle - and by that I don't mean playing safe and slow. Let the SRS do the work and move fast - like a strong offense rather than a strong defense. Keep 20 up at all times, clarity up at all times, and move.

I think the OP might also mention that stibnite flask or phasing run or something like that is quite powerful for SRS. I noticed a huge increase in survivability when using that as you can be invisible for a few seconds while ur srs take down the monsters other than them attacking you. I think someone else mentioned it too getting word of reflection on your gloves can be a huge increase in survivability for the same reason.
"
TheChandrian wrote:
"

I think the OP might also mention that stibnite flask or phasing run or something like that is quite powerful for SRS. I noticed a huge increase in survivability when using that as you can be invisible for a few seconds while ur srs take down the monsters other than them attacking you. I think someone else mentioned it too getting word of reflection on your gloves can be a huge increase in survivability for the same reason.

Yeah, I use 4x stibnite flasks as my remove ailment flasks. They're definitely useful in sticky situations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info