[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

I agree for he most part the disc isn't needed but for the times it is - I'm very happy I have it. Been a few times a beyond boss surprised me and almost got me.

For the people saying they are broke and can't afford any of the gear. If you are spamming maps then you are most likely far more rich then you think. Sell splinters, convert lesser currency to chaos/exalts. People say they are poor all the time when you are actually sitting on 1-200 chaos in alterations fusings scouts etc. Red maps sell for 1-5+ chaos each so sell excess you don't need. Sell off excess essences you most likely will never use and another huge one is GO THROUGH your divination cards. I was recently broke after finalizing the last pieces of this build and sold off a ton of cards I didn't even realize I had and made almost 5 exalts off of them.

TLDR: convert currency, sell maps essences and cards.
Last edited by coaa on Mar 18, 2017, 6:09:19 PM
So what the filter you run guys to pick all the wealth efficient? :D
Also i bought as recommended 40% SRS dmg, gonna test it tommorow, i hope it really helps as 1 additional dmg gem, since my 4 offcolour Shavs took some chromes to get :)
And what are the prices for good ventor's those days, if someone of you bought recently? With positive resists and 9-10% IIQ, 25+ IIR prices so different :/

Edit: new helm took me 2 essences :D Thnx RNG
Last edited by Matematikas on Mar 18, 2017, 6:20:04 PM
"
redix27 wrote:
"
tMShubar wrote:
Just took down Uber Atrizi with this build!

Failed 3 Sets in trying... Realised I had an onslaught breachstone active with Uber Atrizi...

Split phase was the only part that gave me trouble. If i ever was to do it again, I will bring two vaal clarities.

Can you link your gear ps? :-)

"
Matematikas wrote:
So what the filter you run guys to pick all the wealth efficient? :D
Also i bought as recommended 40% SRS dmg, gonna test it tommorow, i hope it really helps as 1 additional dmg gem, since my 4 offcolour Shavs took some chromes to get :)
And what are the prices for good ventor's those days, if someone of you bought recently? With positive resists and 9-10% IIQ, 25+ IIR prices so different :/

Edit: new helm took me 2 essences :D Thnx RNG

Nice helm. The 40% damage is comparable to the lost damage from Culling Strike, and you'll be fine for life regeneration still. I think it's a smart move for people running the MF setup.

It's hard to find a tri resist, 30+/8+ ventors these days. I spent 6ex total for my two, but that was about a week ago. I personally went for a guaranteed 10% IIQ, tri resists, and 30+ IIR. It's not cheap.
For people complaining about their low budget:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/605quc/currency_drops_from_500_maps_a_conclusion/
I recently got my SRS gems to quality 20 and hit 2 gems out of 6 to Q23

How can i figure out if the SRS gems can go to level 21 ?

do you guys play solo? i play with 1 other and the dcs are too much for me
"
Rogueweapon wrote:
I recently got my SRS gems to quality 20 and hit 2 gems out of 6 to Q23

How can i figure out if the SRS gems can go to level 21 ?

They can. Getting them to 23/20 is good for now. Sell the other and either buy a 20/21 or take your chances at corrupting more.

"
austeemo wrote:

I only play solo. I routinely get some lag, but no dcs.
Last edited by ryansider on Mar 19, 2017, 3:24:33 AM
"
tMShubar wrote:
Just took down Uber Atrizi with this build!

Failed 3 Sets in trying... Realised I had an onslaught breachstone active with Uber Atrizi...

Split phase was the only part that gave me trouble. If i ever was to do it again, I will bring two vaal clarities.

Congrats to the Über kill! Which boots did you use? Death's Door should be really nice to use for úber atziri, but I haven't had the chance to try them out yet.

"
austeemo wrote:

I usually play solo or in a party to up to 3 ppl. If I do play in a full party and I feel that it's lagging, then I stop casting SRS while clearing trash.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/

Is a 100% golem enchant enough? I managed to scoop this up cheap, but haven't leveled the character yet.
IGN: EmptyPalms

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info