[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

I chose this build on a whim. I have no idea what I need to upgrade next. I have no currency and I am getting destroyed on tier 1 maps.

I really don't want to reroll, any chances of saving this char?
Guys if you are lagging because of Flesh Offering, change your network mode in the options. You won't be as synced but its a much smoother experience ..
quick question why is clarity lvl 1? and is there a point in keeping clarity if its only at 1?
myGear

lvl 63... doing my best (got only 4 ex atm :( no shavs for me ) - - - i know bow is shit, and most of this crap, but its for leveling purpose, after i get some more currency i thinking about Soul Strice legacy version (at least i will try it)

What first should i buy guys, shavs or chayuls amulet? or something else... to be more comfort after acts
And can u make top aura i must use for solo atm (something like > discipline > haste > hatred ... and so so)

ty guys, have an awesome day

tree
Last edited by LandserXL on Mar 16, 2017, 1:16:34 AM
"
deadremix wrote:
quick question why is clarity lvl 1? and is there a point in keeping clarity if its only at 1?

You only want the aura. When we use Blood Magic we dont need mana reg from clarity
"
LandserXL wrote:
myGear

lvl 63... doing my best (got only 4 ex atm :( no shavs for me ) - - - i know bow is shit, and most of this crap, but its for leveling purpose, after i get some more currency i thinking about Soul Strice legacy version (at least i will try it)

What first should i buy guys, shavs or chayuls amulet? or something else... to be more comfort after acts
And can u make top aura i must use for solo atm (something like > discipline > haste > hatred ... and so so)

ty guys, have an awesome day

tree

When i was leveling i used Hatred > Purity of elements > dicipline > Clarity. After you done normal and crule labs

EDIT: I played hybrid on LHC until level 79. Then i respecced to Boold Magic
Last edited by pyggee on Mar 16, 2017, 2:05:07 AM
Hi, is the uber lab a problem for this lowlife build? How about the traps and so on. Playing LHC so I dont want to rip on traps and so on. Thinking of buying a boost so I dont need to worry about the boss itself. Just wondering how good we manage traps if we take hits when we cant use life pots, thanks!
This wasn't my league starter, but just hit merc dried lake. I'm a little confused with the different skill point allocations. You have life, life based hybrid, es w/ prism guardian & low life tree. Which one of these should I be following as I level up? Once I finished the 67 point beginner tree I spent regret orbs to move to the ES tree, but I'm thinking I should just move to LL? I read 10 pages of posts and didn't see it being discussed. TY!
Last edited by msupr on Mar 16, 2017, 3:15:31 AM
"
Gseybold9 wrote:

I chose this build on a whim. I have no idea what I need to upgrade next. I have no currency and I am getting destroyed on tier 1 maps.
I really don't want to reroll, any chances of saving this char?

It's your first league? Have you read gearing advice? Thats totally away from what you should look on gear. I wrote a starter guide a pretty long post what he should upgrade (at page 42 of this thread, the last one post), basically you could read that and proceed. If you have no currency and getting destroyed i would highly recommend you to farm dread lake (if you can't, go to public party) and save something like 10C and make a chaos recipe unidentified. Or if you prefer solo you can farm act3 docks too for some currency / chaos recipes. With 10C you could totally change your gear at least for a starter with 1-2C pieces, i need soon to city and have some appointments, but when i back i could basically write down the list what you should look on poe.trade and when you have currency you just buy it. Or you can feel free to add me in game, and i can buy you some cheap stuff and you just give away some chaoses later.
Don't worry you get character back on track, if you not ruined skilltree.

Edit: as i see on tree you took a lot nodes which wasn't recommended in posted skilltrees.. Just copy/paste whats recommended, dont do your improvisations.. And level a bit more, you can level to 75-77 at dread lake, just look for a public party which are fast (mostly 1 guy clearing the whole thing like vaal sparker, or flameblast totemer or blade flurry broken guy or etc..)
Last edited by Matematikas on Mar 16, 2017, 4:25:04 AM
"
pyggee wrote:
Hi, is the uber lab a problem for this lowlife build? How about the traps and so on. Playing LHC so I dont want to rip on traps and so on. Thinking of buying a boost so I dont need to worry about the boss itself. Just wondering how good we manage traps if we take hits when we cant use life pots, thanks!

Mostly all the traps have some safe spots, just dont rush it! I did it as lowlife somewhere at 80 lvl, killed boss myself too from the first try. But on softcore :) If you decide to run solo just kill monsters to load up your vaal discipline in worst scenario.. otherwise just dont rush and that should be ok.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info