[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
coaa wrote:
Had another good night on the build - lots of currency drops and high value items. I pretty much finished buying everything needed - shav's ring, crystal belt, hubris with enchant (first essence I used I got a >250 ES one) with all res etc. I'm a little under cap with res but it's fine, i'll use purity of elements instead of grace for now. I'm at the point where I can only upgrade current gear with better gear which means the already expensive gear just gets crazier haha. Love the build, tearing up everything easily unless I have a derder moment.

Thanks again! Well thought out guide, you pretty much filled in every flaw the build could have right down to the important helm enchant when fully lowlife.

Thanks and you're welcome =)

I'm bored at work atm so I took the liberty of checking out your character & skill tree ;)

That mana potion doesn't do much good for you any more now when you're BM ;) Try to replace it with a Witchfire Brew for that "free curse" and other bonuses.

Looking at your skill tree I can see a way for you to save up to 7 skill points. First you can remove Quick recovery for 3 points, and you've a stray +10 int point at the top of the tree. Then I'd connect the skill tree between Conduit and Pain Attunement and remove the +10 str, +10 int, and Occulists Dominion. Finally I'd remove Practical Application and if you still need extra dex pick up a +30 dex node.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Last edited by Tahreyn on Mar 16, 2017, 9:32:40 AM
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
coaa wrote:
Had another good night on the build - lots of currency drops and high value items. I pretty much finished buying everything needed - shav's ring, crystal belt, hubris with enchant (first essence I used I got a >250 ES one) with all res etc. I'm a little under cap with res but it's fine, i'll use purity of elements instead of grace for now. I'm at the point where I can only upgrade current gear with better gear which means the already expensive gear just gets crazier haha. Love the build, tearing up everything easily unless I have a derder moment.

Thanks again! Well thought out guide, you pretty much filled in every flaw the build could have right down to the important helm enchant when fully lowlife.

Thanks and you're welcome =)

I'm bored at work atm so I took the liberty of checking out your character & skill tree ;)

That mana potion doesn't do much good for you any more now when you're BM ;) Try to replace it with a Witchfire Brew for that "free curse" and other bonuses.

Looking at your skill tree I can see a way for you to save up to 7 skill points. First you can remove Quick recovery for 3 points, and you've a stray +10 int point at the top of the tree. Then I'd connect the skill tree between Conduit and Pain Attunement and remove the +10 str, +10 int, and Occulists Dominion. Finally I'd remove Practical Application and if you still need extra dex pick up a +30 dex node.

Wow thank you for that. I completely missed those and desperately wanted the points to get the last reserve node to fit in the 8th aura. You just made my day even more :)

Edit: It gets even better, apparently I missed 4 skill points from quests I completed but never talked to the npc as well. I couldn't understand how the build would get enough points for gem sockets after but now it makes sense.
Last edited by coaa on Mar 16, 2017, 10:19:23 AM
Hey! Firstly a big thanks for the build, I started about a week ago and have been having a blast! I've hit some awesome drop (Shavs) and I'm at a point where I need help deciding what to acquire next. I have about ~3.5ex to spend. Suggestions? Also - I need to change my gear to get more Dex so I can spec out of the nodes in my tree. I'm running ~8500 energy shield with auras. I've primarily been playing in party as a support.

Thanks!
"
Hey! Firstly a big thanks for the build, I started about a week ago and have been having a blast! I've hit some awesome drop (Shavs) and I'm at a point where I need help deciding what to acquire next. I have about ~3.5ex to spend. Suggestions? Also - I need to change my gear to get more Dex so I can spec out of the nodes in my tree. I'm running ~8500 energy shield with auras. I've primarily been playing in party as a support.

Thanks!

Hello. Great to see that you're enjoying the build!

Your rare items are solid so assuming that you have the Eye of Chayula already then the next upgrade would stand between United in Dream (or Severed in Sleep) and Presence of Chayula.

Personally I'd go for the sword as it increases your clear speed (at the cost of 1-2k ES), but there are quite a few ppl here who has prefered to get the Presence of Chayula first for the extra survivability.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Last edited by Tahreyn on Mar 16, 2017, 11:10:32 AM
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:

sadly not enough max life to cast srs and golem :'( will have to replace either my belt or gloves the mf build is getting expensive with the es rolls / dex req / res rolls / max life not to mention im trying to save for shavs ree

i appreciate all the quick replies from you & the other helpful people in this thread

It's odd that you can't cast your SRS and golem, from what I can see you should be able to cast even with a 6L without any issues. Maybe someone else can notice if I overlooked something.

sorry scratch that, i was doing it at 5am and i think i did it before i swapped the unique gems.

i now have 137 life and will be looking to get a shavronnes.

i think ill just get a clean one and pray to 6l and use 5l if it comes to that
Last edited by austeemo on Mar 16, 2017, 11:47:57 AM
hi, having a lot of fun with this build in the current league, but would love some advice on what to upgrade next. shavs ring or better rares? or something else? if someone could look at my tree too that would be awesome :)

havent been so lucky with drops this league so progressing is a bit slow for me haha

Ingame: ReExist
Thanks for the help OP and others greatly appreciated, so I have like 3 EX should I keep grinding for the Shavronne's Wrappings or the United in Dream Cutlass or something else?

Spoiler

Thanks again for the great support.

Last edited by Wargra on Mar 16, 2017, 1:26:57 PM
"
Wargra wrote:
Thanks for the help OP and others greatly appreciated, so I have like 3 EX should I keep grinding for the Shavronne's Wrappings or the United in Dream Cutlass or something else?

I would go for Shav Armour, since it's core item and boost your ES pool amazing too :)
Quick question - why are we doing generosity in two spots. I get using it for the auras in a 4 link but why in the weapon with a movement skill too? Does it stack or just a mistake?
"
Gseybold9 wrote:

I chose this build on a whim. I have no idea what I need to upgrade next. I have no currency and I am getting destroyed on tier 1 maps.
I really don't want to reroll, any chances of saving this char?

Also long post for you: You should change all your pieces, except sword. But that one i would recommend to get with more %ES, so here's what i would do when you get some 10-15C:

1. Sword Ephemeral Edge, ES various from 40 to 50. I would search for 48-50, simply change from poe.trade buyout option "either" to "no" and pm people with offering like 1alch-1c until you get one. Or maybe there is already on sale with less than 1C. More i wouldn't pay lol. If you not rushing it, can look at live search for 50% one and when it pops up, just pm while offering 1C.

2. Belt look at poe.trade for 50+ maximum energy shield (total), 75+ elemental resistances (total pseudo). Again here not more than 1-2c, should look something like this at evening what i found:

Also took double high resists (not triple low), and ES more as possible.

3. Rings should look for 30+ maximum energy shield (total), and 100+ total elemental resistances. Best option would be again double resists and mod on ring that it gives to all elemental resists. Helpful mods can be INT, Rarity too, if there are alot to choose. If you took lets say Belt with Fire+Cold, you should look on right at least Light resists and rest is optional, not that you stack too much one of resistance and later lack of others.. Also same do with both rings. Here is again what i found pretty fast:

4. With 2 rings and belt resistanes should be capped, or close to capped (135 in merciless at least). We have 10 from skilltree, 20 from ascendancy, 44 from Purity of elements (with all aura effect nodes taken), also 74. So you need 135-74=69 resistanes to cap. Lets say you took on belt Fire+cold somewhere ~35, so you have ~100 Fire, ~100 Cold, ~74 Light. On rings you look for light + rest optional, so with 1 ring should be ~100 Fire, 100~ cold, ~100+ light, and the extra resistances shared between all three. With second ring should cap 2 resistanes.
So now its the time to buy a boots. Look for shield 200+, elemental resistances total 35+ (also single resist you lack (if still lacking of one..). Here is what i found again cheap 1-2c:

5. Amulet: Eye of chayula. Looks for not corrupted with 10-16 all atributes, also more is better, since we need to cap dex. Rest is not so important..

6. Gloves. Here you can think a bit about dex problems, we need 155 at least for 20 lvl Haste, and for 21 lvl haste (if lucky vaaled) 159 dex. We have at our skilltree we have 80 if i'm correct. 14 have witch as base dex, and we have from 10-16 with our eye of chayula. Lets say you buy chayula with lowest roll possible, so you have 10 more, 104 in total. So need 51 dex. Probably best way for now would take 1 +30 dex node and look for gloves with at least 21 (or 25 for 159dex) and 140+ shield (ES), and single resist (25+ total elemental resists if not capped, if capped, look without resist for 170+ ES). Here is:

7. Chest Solaris lorica, search for min 5 sockets, but not linked, and pm to all who didn't set price and offer like 3c. If nobody sells, buy one with 4 sockets for 4L, should cost 1alch.

8. Shield. Resist should be capped, dex too, on shield look just pure ES as much as possible, since its the plae where defenses come, while armour have 0 es.. Put 350 ES and thats it, look for single resists and/or INT too for the same price of 1-2c.

9. Get Hubris ilvl 84, type in poe trade base: hubris circlet, item level min 84. Should cost 1c/3chisel. Make it white and use Screaming essence of Loathing. Can buy also for 1c. Thats the place for start what you get, that you keep, since resistances are capped anyway.. You can of course buy some more essences, scour it and try lets say 2-3 times, maybe you hit some more ES. Aim for something like 200~ Es at start..

10. Buy blue jewels int+minions deal X% damage, should cost 1C. Can regal those too, or similar ones..

Also total cost:
Sword - 1C max
Belt - 1-2C max
Rings - 1-2C max each
Amulet - 2-3C on current prices
Gloves - 1-2C max
Armour Lorica 4soc - 1alch, 5soc depends on deal, can various alot.
Shield - 1-2C max
Helm - 1c for white Hubris, 1c for essene, also total 2C
Jewels - 3x blue with INT+Minion dmg = 3C and 1 unique from quest with reduced mana reserve

Total cost: 12-17C
Easy life

Edit:
As for passives, remove Mind over Matter. Remove 10dex node near Mind over Matter, remove right of MoM 10str node, 10 int node, Occultist Dominion. Remove Practical application, remove avoid interruption while casting, Remove Grave Intensions and small other 2 nodes (small cluster right/a bit top of the witch), Remove 2 nodes from Minion dmg cluster (under Witch start), that Minion leech, Minion life. With all the nodes go towards Charisma (right side Mana reservation node)

After you get your gear bought, check at 1st page 86/96 point low life skilltree, and respec whats not necessary (basically all life nodes and few others) and should go to BM! And make quests for respec points. Also dont forget to take unique jewel from quest with reduced mana reserved.
Last edited by Matematikas on Mar 16, 2017, 7:20:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info