[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

"
Laubblaeser wrote:
Hiya,

I've been reskilling one of my ex-Harbinger characters to this build. It's lovely even though I'm not as tanky as I'd expect it to be. Often get killed still. I'm level 83 now and have 8164 ES.

I've bought all my gear on standard for something like 300 chaos overall (can't remember the exact amount). The things I have had beforehand from earlier leagues was a 6L legacy Shav's and the 2 Unset Rings. The belt I've crafted via chaos spamming (needed about 20 chaos to get this).

Big Items I'm still missing are Presence of Chayula and Taste of Hate. Those will follow as soon as I've farmed a bit more currency with the build.

Oh and I have one question: which pantheon would you recommend? Didn't find anything on the build or on about 10 pages I've looked at. Would appreciate a heads up. Thants in advance! demiEgg

presense should give you a few k es. once you get 10-12k es the one shots should more or less stop unless you're running insane dps maps. ofc, the more the merrier.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
its funny cause you can ger more es than this mirrored legacy es gear scrub in league thanks watcher's eye yeet
"
its funny cause you can ger more es than this mirrored legacy es gear scrub in league thanks watcher's eye yeet

No worries, that'll be over soon:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7otuqi/designing_the_elder_uniques/dscukvn/
I got a Presence of Chayula for 2.5 ex. That's nice. :-)

This brought me up to 10.001 ES. Niceu.

Next stop: Boot enchantment.

Current gear
Spoiler
IGN: Laubblaeser
"
Fritso wrote:
"

No worries, that'll be over soon:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7otuqi/designing_the_elder_uniques/dscukvn/

Wathcer's Eye still give 3k ES (down from 9k), it's insane anyway.
Hi,

Thanks for the nice build and great skill tree.

A question about the 20% reduced damage taken form damage over time craft, is it gone ? i cant find this craft in game...
"
qdlll wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the nice build and great skill tree.

A question about the 20% reduced damage taken form damage over time craft, is it gone ? i cant find this craft in game...

it was reduced to 5% on the bench, to get one you'll have to find a legacy version for sale. 5% should still be more than enough.
First ever Chayula down as LL RF :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mhQNcusXCo
Last edited by Fritso on Jan 31, 2018, 9:34:31 AM
Could it be that this doesn't work in abyss?..

On the market, there is no single shield with 500+ es?...
500 ES is legacy ES only available on standard. the max you can have on a shield is 419 now and that's with tripple t1 ES rolls perfectly divined. You'd still be fine with lower ES since the build don't relys sololy on a high health buffer but also block, armour, extremly high res, and insane regen.
IGN: Sirius_A
Safe and Cheap uber lab enchantment Service.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957710
Uber lab is love. Uber lab is life.
IGN: Sirius_A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info