[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

"
Kaz1K wrote:
Can anyone answer my questions?

Instead of having to get some of the expensive corrupted gems in order to handle the mana reservation, I used a couple passive points to get more sources of reduced mana reserved from the passive tree.

Energy From Within is giving me about twice the energy shield that a %ES/INT Jewel does and about half the DPS. So if you need the ES, Energy From Within beats other jewels (at least for my setup).

I think the elemental damage on the ring is to allow shield charge to proc EE.
Hello,

I am level 68 and starting maps, but I just feel really squishy. Bosses are one shotting me, large packs like harbingers or magic enemies seem to just suck my ES away and I cant tell why.

What am I missing?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jessix/characters

Spectrometry
You don't have scorching ray anywhere in your setup.
"
lexmagee wrote:
You don't have scorching ray anywhere in your setup.

what lol, there's a 6l setup in my shavs.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
hihi im finding it really hard to hit your ES numbers. I am only lvl79 i know but spent like 20ex already on gear and only 8.5k ES. So hard to find all the rolls you have esp with essences.

Roughly how much is your gear worth? this build meant to be pricey?
"
bankai1009 wrote:
hihi im finding it really hard to hit your ES numbers. I am only lvl79 i know but spent like 20ex already on gear and only 8.5k ES. So hard to find all the rolls you have esp with essences.

The build uses legacy gear so if you are in Harbinger league you will never hit those numbers.

With some reworking in PoB i was able to achieve 13.8k ES at lvl 100 with gear that can be acquired in Harbinger league. That was done basically by switching the legacy ES rolls on the gear to their current tier 1 rolls and gloves have crafted ES as in the PoB in the OP. You might be able to squeeze in a bit more but not a lot.
Last edited by ALLNAMESTAKENNN on Oct 24, 2017, 1:37:12 PM
"
"
bankai1009 wrote:

The build uses legacy gear so if you are in Harbinger league you will never hit those numbers.

With some reworking in PoB i was able to achieve 13.8k ES at lvl 100 with gear that can be acquired in Harbinger league. That was done basically by switching the legacy ES rolls on the gear to their current tier 1 rolls and gloves have crafted ES as in the PoB in the OP. You might be able to squeeze in a bit more but not a lot.

Thanks so much for clarifying that, makes a lot of sense now :)
OMG mirror items build. NICEEEEEE
I've been looking around at these types of builds, I really love SR and it seems most builds involving it are running LLRF. My main concern is how costly it seems to be, mainly the amulet Presence of Chayula. Exactly how mandatory is this amulet, and are there any low cost alternatives?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info