[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

"
I've been looking around at these types of builds, I really love SR and it seems most builds involving it are running LLRF. My main concern is how costly it seems to be, mainly the amulet Presence of Chayula. Exactly how mandatory is this amulet, and are there any low cost alternatives?

this video is linked in the main post ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru1egx98ad0
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi, I just got this helm on Abyss Softcore:

I don't plan on playing LLRF, Any clue on how much I could sell it for?
Last edited by lucksickle on Dec 21, 2017, 2:57:29 AM
Yo lemon, I've been following your build as a basis for my own Guardian in Abyss, and it's been really fun so far! I was just wondering, what alternatives would you suggest for me if I'm having trouble with my mana regen? My Guardian's on public, you can scrutinize as much as you'd like so I can learn more.
"
lucksickle wrote:
Hi, I just got this helm on Abyss Softcore:

I don't plan on playing LLRF, Any clue on how much I could sell it for?

Holy hell dude, that's an amazing headpiece!
"
"
I've been looking around at these types of builds, I really love SR and it seems most builds involving it are running LLRF. My main concern is how costly it seems to be, mainly the amulet Presence of Chayula. Exactly how mandatory is this amulet, and are there any low cost alternatives?

this video is linked in the main post ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru1egx98ad0

Awesome! Thank you for this. I only did a quick go through on the original post. I Was looking at all the LLRF builds and they all had the same ammy so I was curious.
Great info on this vid, I'm really new to POE after playing D3 for quite a while so I have a lot to learn about the game still. Very helpful, gave it a like.

Thanks so much :)
Hey, Im pretty new to crafting so could someone give some advice on what to do with this weapon? My build is more of pure RF.

As far as I understand I can't craft multiple mods+fire damage % + DoT on these remaining slots?

So is there any good stuff to craft with multiple mods with DoT+???

Or just craft 'added fire damage to attacks', slam 2 exalts and reroll that crafted into DoT?

Something else?

Thanks
Last edited by jehovax on Dec 25, 2017, 10:01:44 AM
"
jehovax wrote:
Hey, Im pretty new to crafting so could someone give some advice on what to do with this weapon? My build is more of pure RF.

As far as I understand I can't craft multiple mods+fire damage % + DoT on these remaining slots?

So is there any good stuff to craft with multiple mods with DoT+???

Or just craft 'added fire damage to attacks', slam 2 exalts and reroll that crafted into DoT?

Something else?

Thanks

the solution would be vendor it and buy a doryani's catalyst beacuse it gives way more damage for way less cost lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi Demi, i'm running life RF atm and i'm interested in building this LL version for fun. This build work with the nerfed 5% reduced dot damage mod? what mods would you recommend for the abyss jewels?

Ty for the guide.
This was fun, T16 Abaxoth:
https://youtu.be/xqP-JyrP1TE
Hiya,

I've been reskilling one of my ex-Harbinger characters to this build. It's lovely even though I'm not as tanky as I'd expect it to be. Often get killed still. I'm level 83 now and have 8164 ES.

I've bought all my gear on standard for something like 300 chaos overall (can't remember the exact amount). The things I have had beforehand from earlier leagues was a 6L legacy Shav's and the 2 Unset Rings. The belt I've crafted via chaos spamming (needed about 20 chaos to get this).

Big Items I'm still missing are Presence of Chayula and Taste of Hate. Those will follow as soon as I've farmed a bit more currency with the build.

Oh and I have one question: which pantheon would you recommend? Didn't find anything on the build or on about 10 pages I've looked at. Would appreciate a heads up. Thants in advance! demiEgg
IGN: Laubblaeser
Last edited by Laubblaeser on Jan 9, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info