[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

Whats the minimum acceptable critical strike chance for this build unbuffed (no power charges)
"
windz wrote:

Gear looks great. Hopefully ur jewels as well. I think u should be able to face tank a breath but to make sure was he on VLT and had wither totem up? Did u get all ur dps nodes and pointblank? Lastly was she on ur sweet spot?

Boss died in 4sec, but he was able to kill me at his last sec of life. And yea totem was up, ...but ofc I forgot to take point blank lul for boss.

Anyway, thanks for tips.

PS: Gimme screenshot of your offesive tab :D I want to rekt Minotaur like you did ;_;
"
Ramierl wrote:
@TweakZero
Legacy Voidheart allows you to not chase for accuracy on your gear?
Easy Shaper with your items?

I dont need to worry about poison using the legacy VH, i still take alot a of acc from the tree and need atleast 1 item with +300 acc to get to 90% hit chance.

im still levelling and haven't tried shaper yet but mino dies in like 5s flat.

its has everything windz version has with the addition of 6k possible life , eva , dodge , extra double dipping (minion dmge , area dmge , chaos dmge , dmge etc).

i wouldnt use both inc crit dmge AND inc crit strikes but i couldn't colour my chest in 600 + chromes.
i would replace inc crit strike with faster atk's.
I'm not exactly sure where to go from here. I'm sitting on 4.5k life and 7.1k GMP dps, which is pretty low :/

I still dont know where this extra damage is missing from exactly, currently 83 (char is ZietThrowsPoison for reference) and just feeling a little underwhelming.
Last edited by Zietlogik on Mar 22, 2017, 10:30:43 PM
Whether it is a good choice to use shield charge,not Whirling blades?
"
Zietlogik wrote:
I'm not exactly sure where to go from here. I'm sitting on 4.5k life and 7.1k GMP dps, which is pretty low :/

I still dont know where this extra damage is missing from exactly, currently 83 (char is ZietThrowsPoison for reference) and just feeling a little underwhelming.

Take 6l armor, chance amulet and take gripped gloves with attack speed
use 2 point for new jewel ect
"
Zietlogik wrote:

Since you're dual wielding it looks to me that you also don't have accuracy on your gear as well. You should look into investing on accuracy on gear if your chance to hit is low or just use the lycosidae shield.
"
Hakizo wrote:
"
Zietlogik wrote:

Since you're dual wielding it looks to me that you also don't have accuracy on your gear as well. You should look into investing on accuracy on gear if your chance to hit is low or just use the lycosidae shield.

Right now my chance to hit is 84%, I have the shield, just didn't think it was overly necessary, but I'll try
Thsi build looks great for end game, how much can cost all decent equip por this?
Sorry to ask a stupid question, but Why he doesn't use Witchfire Brew or Sin's Rebirth. Just i am novice and no can understand why this bad ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info