[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

Hi guys! i want to ask if it's that big dmg different between 5l and 6l i have actually 12k tooltip in HO so i wonder if it's worth going for 6l.
"
riverwithin wrote:
"
riverwithin wrote:
Hey, what does the flurry tree look like?

Sorry, just realized I should clarify: what would a life-based Blade Flurry tree look like? Yours is for CI.

Life/MoM tree

can prob drop more life nodes in favor of jewel slot/dps since you are MoM
poeurl.com/bdkZ

this is just a experimental tree atm you can alter it

"
mansikcz wrote:
Hi guys! i want to ask if it's that big dmg different between 5l and 6l i have actually 12k tooltip in HO so i wonder if it's worth going for 6l.

not needed. its luxury for more comfort. I was able to kill/farm with 5link
Last edited by windz on Mar 24, 2017, 2:17:26 PM
"
Svazzz wrote:
"
henndrong69 wrote:
Hi, I have a problem with my life I have 4.6k at level 73. I have taken all the life nodes in the tree and have pretty good life on gear,so i don't get how you were able to get up to 5.5k in your shaper video. Also I have 5.8k dps with GMP in town I kinda feel its low. Any ideas on how I can fix my character? My profile is public and the name is Taengsty. Thanks!
it's normal amount hp for level 73. Each new level will give you additional amount hp (about 30hp per level) and when you take 92 level you will have about 5.3k-5.5k.
Also change your helmet and buy some jewels with life.

I have 5.350 hp (have one ring without +life) on level 92 and 17.5k dps with gmp in town and 32k+ dps with 5 power and 4 frenzy charges.
Replaced one jewel with The Green Dream and corrupted Kaom's Root (+1 frenzy) for a more comfortable map running.

You don't need to take the cold resist node, since the green dream jewel says IN RADIUS and not ALLOCATED.
IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Mar 24, 2017, 2:42:40 PM
"
Tjoen wrote:
"
Svazzz wrote:
"
henndrong69 wrote:
Hi, I have a problem with my life I have 4.6k at level 73. I have taken all the life nodes in the tree and have pretty good life on gear,so i don't get how you were able to get up to 5.5k in your shaper video. Also I have 5.8k dps with GMP in town I kinda feel its low. Any ideas on how I can fix my character? My profile is public and the name is Taengsty. Thanks!
it's normal amount hp for level 73. Each new level will give you additional amount hp (about 30hp per level) and when you take 92 level you will have about 5.3k-5.5k.
Also change your helmet and buy some jewels with life.

I have 5.350 hp (have one ring without +life) on level 92 and 17.5k dps with gmp in town and 32k+ dps with 5 power and 4 frenzy charges.
Replaced one jewel with The Green Dream and corrupted Kaom's Root (+1 frenzy) for a more comfortable map running.

You don't need to take the cold resist node, since the green dream jewel says IN RADIUS and not ALLOCATED.

no, unfortunately this cold resist node needs to be taken.
http://imgur.com/a/1QlXg
"
windz wrote:
"
riverwithin wrote:
"
riverwithin wrote:
Hey, what does the flurry tree look like?

Sorry, just realized I should clarify: what would a life-based Blade Flurry tree look like? Yours is for CI.

Life/MoM tree

can prob drop more life nodes in favor of jewel slot/dps since you are MoM
poeurl.com/bdkZ

this is just a experimental tree atm you can alter it

"
mansikcz wrote:

not needed. its luxury for more comfort. I was able to kill/farm with 5link

I dont think there is a reason going MoM. As I said, I hit 5.4k hp with like 170% life on the tree and good life from the rest of the gear. The problem with MoM could be and probably is with abyssus you would have 0 mana really often so it wont work (because without mana you cant leech) and that forces you to run mana flask. Better stack defence by just having good flasks. With mine setup I could facetank minotaur until lighting trap and wither totem was up. Phoenix wasnt a problem either. I tried hydra, but I still suck at dodging balls and I currently have fps spikes so I'm just dying because my fps just drops to 0. Dps wasn't bad, probably malicius claws with good AS roll and crit is better than mortem (on chimera and hydra), probably good decay claw is the best for the poison immune content.

I hit 90 with abyssus and mapping was fine. I ran blasphemy warlords and basalt flask of iron skin was enough with arctic armour. Breach beyond strands wasnt scary for me at all. More AS and crit multi/chance will do better than inc area dmg near templar and witch.

Pretty good build I would say. Dont know if I should try ST with rat's nest/starkonja if it's better, did someone compared it to BF with abyssus? I'm not gonna lie, having 740% crit multi feels really good and hard to give up.
Hey guys im not using flame dash cause i dont find it necessary for my playstile atm. Would you replace it for a golem or something or something else?

Btw if golem what would you go for lighnting or ice ?
"
MrProtoX wrote:
Hey guys im not using flame dash cause i dont find it necessary for my playstile atm. Would you replace it for a golem or something or something else?

Flame dash is to get over terrain quickly that you cannot w/ whirling blades. For me , it's irreplaceable as it adds to clearspeed over many areas. It's also very nice for labs, and maps like crematorium.

"
lxxgatmanxxl wrote:
"
MrProtoX wrote:

Flame dash is to get over terrain quickly that you cannot w/ whirling blades. For me , it's irreplaceable as it adds to clearspeed over many areas. It's also very nice for labs, and maps like crematorium.

I have my atlas optimized for shaped red maps only so terrain is not an issue ever when im mapping. When im running lab, etc then i still use flame dash too.
Hi.

I want to play this as Dual Wield as life and later respec into CI.

Can someone help me out with the passive trees?
how do you generate frenzy charges, without that jewel??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info