[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

Windz i butchered your build and added some life and crit,

i also droped the mort claw in favour 2x scourge with legacy VH i know not everyone can do this but if you get the chance to DO IT
the dps is fcken stupid... obviously HH not required.

Last edited by tweakzero on Mar 22, 2017, 7:37:47 AM
@TweakZero
Legacy Voidheart allows you to not chase for accuracy on your gear?
Easy Shaper with your items?
"
Ramierl wrote:
@TweakZero
Legacy Voidheart allows you to not chase for accuracy on your gear?
Easy Shaper with your items?

It allows him to forgot about poison from the claw/gem/tree.
Hi there!
I play your build in legacy league softcore, what is wrong with my items or jewels becouse i cant leech enoght? I have 5 corupted items and using hungry abbys... But.. What should you recomend?
"
MrProtoX wrote:
"
mrzack252 wrote:
"
MrProtoX wrote:
Hello, How do you have such a high damage (30k with GMP)?

I'm lvl 80 atm and I can't even get to 10k dmg in HO with 6 power charges, i dont have flat chaos on my jewellery yet but yeah, still such a huge damage discrepancy...My character name is IMurdererYourMomma dunno what i am missing ( i need 3 more offensive jewlls though, only 1 ofensive and 1 defensive atm)

5k HP btw and dual weilding mortem

Me with 5l 20 lvl gem.

Do you have the 40% st dmg enchant in that picture?

no guy, you can check my character
"
Jay___ wrote:
Hey there.

Playing your build since the start of the league as CI with BF.

Got some kinda good gear by now and the next logical step would be getting better rings.

I like the ones you use on your chars 'WindzShapersBallMeta' & 'WindzHasFailedThisCity' - specially the ones on the left, but I can't fathom how you managed to get a ring with just 1 prefix/suffix.

You obviously can't craft cannot change suffix/prefix and scour, since that'd either remove the +es or the res.

So how did you do it? Am I missing something?

The only way I think it'd be possible is via alt/regal spam - or exalting. Both aren't really my most favourite things. :|

Alt for 1 mod. Craft bad suffix and regal. Repeat til u get 2 good mod then el8

"
baldwin21 wrote:
i found a decent gemini claw from the card recipie and it increases sheet dps by about 10% however, i lose poisonous hit from mortem. i havent had a chance to test but any thoughts if it would be worth it? sorry cant link items but profile should be public.

i think poison is better but you can try it out. Make sure to get a good attack speed on that claw + crit crafted

"
CoLdAs wrote:
Hi there!
I play your build in legacy league softcore, what is wrong with my items or jewels becouse i cant leech enoght? I have 5 corupted items and using hungry abbys... But.. What should you recomend?

soul raker + blood drinker is enough. You dont need hungry abyss as u did in 2.5, but you can use it if u can afford to. If these dont work, use atziri's promise

"
MrProtoX wrote:
Hello, How do you have such a high damage (30k with GMP)?

I'm lvl 80 atm and I can't even get to 10k dmg in HO with 6 power charges, i dont have flat chaos on my jewellery yet but yeah, still such a huge damage discrepancy...My character name is IMurdererYourMomma dunno what i am missing ( i need 3 more offensive jewlls though, only 1 ofensive and 1 defensive atm)

5k HP btw and dual weilding mortem

exacatly for the reasons u listed. 10k gmp was basically what i had when i killed uber atziri.

flat chaos damage on jeweleries
more lvl = more points for dps
jewels need to be more offensive
5link and not 6link
also not much acc on gear

"
Zietlogik wrote:
Are the 3 nodes for Exceptional Performance better than the 3 for Entropy?

45% skill duration

vs

5% skill duration
47% increased damage over time

Seconds question:

What about dropping Vaal Pact and using a carnage heart? (does carnage heart dmg boost work with vaal pact?)

duration also helps with wither/spell totem/ic/vlt etc. Try it out on path of building. I think pure duration was more dps but im sure its similar

dropping vaal pact makes u not able to face tank shapers beam and etc. Carnage heart will make u have good life regen but not to the point of face tanking. Great for mapping with blood rage though
Last edited by windz on Mar 22, 2017, 11:41:15 AM
Hello windz!

Great build, i'm enjoying it very much, sick dps.

But I've some issue with survi, i.e. Tul was managed to kill me somehow during his "ballz spam", i know I should avoid it, but I was checking leeching capability of this build.

Could you take a quick look at my gear and advise what should I change asap?

I know I dont have all gems at 20lvl yet.

With 6l,21/20 chaos gem, enchant on head and 5 power charge, sps, I've 36k tooltip dmg. And about 5,5k hp~.

Also could you show us your tooltip dmg (and offensive stats) while you are in ho? It would help alot to twink our char.

Spoiler

Thanks in advance windz!

Last edited by Thargz89 on Mar 22, 2017, 2:58:56 PM
"
Thargz89 wrote:
Hello windz!

Great build, i'm enjoying it very much, sick dps.

But I've some issue with survi, i.e. Tul was managed to kill me somehow during his "ballz spam", i know I should avoid it, but I was checking leeching capability of this build.

Could you take a quick look at my gear and advise what should I change asap?

I know I dont have all gems at 20lvl yet.

With 6l,21/20 chaos gem, enchant on head and 5 power charge, sps, I've 36k tooltip dmg. And about 5,5k hp~.

Also could you show us your tooltip dmg (and offensive stats) while you are in ho? It would help alot to twink our char.

Spoiler

Thanks in advance windz!

Gear looks great. Hopefully ur jewels as well. I think u should be able to face tank a breath but to make sure was he on VLT and had wither totem up? Did u get all ur dps nodes and pointblank? Lastly was she on ur sweet spot?
"
mrzack252 wrote:
"
MrProtoX wrote:
"
mrzack252 wrote:

Me with 5l 20 lvl gem.

Do you have the 40% st dmg enchant in that picture?

no guy, you can check my character

Ok guy, but your in game items' models are different from the ones in he page.
"
MrProtoX wrote:

Ok guy, but your in game items' models are different from the ones in he page.

They are different because he have skins...
Last edited by navenowsky on Mar 22, 2017, 4:36:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info