[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

Got a stupid question, do rings and amulets count towards the hungry abyss corrupted items? I am pretty sure gems don't count, this build is awesome I just need more life I'm sitting at 3.6k life ><
"
Got a stupid question, do rings and amulets count towards the hungry abyss corrupted items? I am pretty sure gems don't count, this build is awesome I just need more life I'm sitting at 3.6k life ><

claw node now give you leech on attack damage (no more physical). we dont need that jewel anymore
So.. still leveling and it goes pretty smooth for killing trash. Bosses are a little more difficult but bearable (except for Izaro, im just switching to flurry to kill the bastard) but I have one big problem with the build.

Even with the +2 mana on hit jewel and Soul Raker, I end up being mana starved in long bossfights like Izaro. That's my only problem with the build so far. I've been using 1 Elreon ring but I'm gonna have to ditch it for endgame. What should I do?
Lifebuild here.

Im lvl 47 now.

Can you swap between Flurry and Spectral without problems? I fear u invested too much in projectile dmg and well BF is not a projectile
"
mikeal33 wrote:
i vaal 4 add chaos 20 20 and now one 21/20 :/ and now my dps is 11k in hidout, i try to level more add chaos and try to increased dps. But i think i go wrong somethink in my build,because the difference is much

your other gems aren't 20q and you should swap critical strike for critical damage
"
chainest wrote:
Lifebuild here.

Im lvl 47 now.

Can you swap between Flurry and Spectral without problems? I fear u invested too much in projectile dmg and well BF is not a projectile

yes but unspec out of proj or grab less proj to make it more versatile. Also the colour links are different

"
KairoStark wrote:
So.. still leveling and it goes pretty smooth for killing trash. Bosses are a little more difficult but bearable (except for Izaro, im just switching to flurry to kill the bastard) but I have one big problem with the build.

Even with the +2 mana on hit jewel and Soul Raker, I end up being mana starved in long bossfights like Izaro. That's my only problem with the build so far. I've been using 1 Elreon ring but I'm gonna have to ditch it for endgame. What should I do?

maybe you need more damage as i dont have any issues if i am hitting a target for mana.

"
Sidhuraj wrote:
Hi, thank you for previous answer. I have another question. For endgame blade flurry setup, will 2 scourge claws and voidheart work better than mortem?

Thank you

it can work but it is not needed at all. You have less attk speed and crit and crit multi. You would have to actually scale the physical portion. Unchained has a guide using 2 scourge abyssus and does a lot of dps
For CI, do I drop cherry's and potential gripping gloves for Vaal Regalia and usual Sorcerer Gloves?
"
ReliableFails wrote:
For CI, do I drop cherry's and potential gripping gloves for Vaal Regalia and usual Sorcerer Gloves?

ci follow 2.5 gear but you dont need to vaal it
I'm doing the blade flurry version and was wondering when to start using wither totem over warchief totem. I've never really done a chaos scaling build, so don't really know how good wither is, but warchief hooked up to added chaos, conc and faster attacks is shitting on things pretty hard still around level ~75.
i found a decent gemini claw from the card recipie and it increases sheet dps by about 10% however, i lose poisonous hit from mortem. i havent had a chance to test but any thoughts if it would be worth it? sorry cant link items but profile should be public.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info