[2.5 Breach] Saito's Shield Charger - Life, Facebreaker, non crit

"
SarahVerra wrote:
"
Koukz_D_Saito wrote:
i made a new setup for heavy bosses

video:
Cyclone Bringer of Rain vs Minotaur - https://youtu.be/HPG77SILAvQ

can you show the gem setup changes for BoR version? And any other gear change if have

gems > heavy boss
Let me know if this is correct,

this build use abyssus for the flat damage and choose resolute technique,(since flat damage is fix roll) the only important roll on abyssus is damage taken and + all attributes? right?
Hey

Build looks real fun and im just at lvl 63 atm but so I havent really switched over to shield charge.
The helm enchants are going to be a real pain to get but so useful.

I was playing around with the skill tree, even though Ive followed yours.

What do you think about this lvl 95 skill tree, some changes.

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPc0OAB5uR0V7Irw6UbKkITZR369NmVNvqcvzMGCtopi7ITv2sF07QUteu9AoMC_BIePmTJOXhPvTmFSk6iKs1dUxVPcMkh4BTyGYPNvSdUJuy5T0286UryfGJH8SxRNAeenMJ7N6dV5OX7iGj7yL1cN85toZdlhrY3PftIh8kGCB9l8dqxfPxQg7w5QR-RRZ5uuPsauPC2DXwthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmPAXvfJ_fxPZyqYnYaFjXlvcyfNmaO4Kb7DiFe2ZUlmyRzoPMtz7-Cti98kU64aZXMZ41krXyeA3AGm87ktAS4exchJSJcXvUqs1r1GIXLJQAAAAAAA==

Improvements would be:

+1 more jewel socket (put Intuitive Leap jewel in socket close to "Elementalist" and take Devotion, +1 end chare, faith and steel)
Up to 7 max endurance charges
More "all elemental resist" (+41 all resist)

And it would keep the same HP, same damage. This would perhaps let us focus more on damage on both skill points and specially gear, with all the extra defense.

Then I thought about ascendancy, how would Champion be instead? Unstoppable hero -> Fortitude, First to strike, last to fall, Inspirational.

Gives us 115% dmg while in fortify (ascendancy lets us drop fortify gem for something else, suggestions?) and some other stuff. Is this worth it over the leech and cullin from slayer?

Sorry for the wall of text lol, just brainstorming.

Have a great weekend.

Last edited by ladymordeth on Feb 3, 2017, 8:10:29 AM
"
ladymordeth wrote:

Then I thought about ascendancy, how would Champion be instead? Unstoppable hero -> Fortitude, First to strike, last to fall, Inspirational.

I'm not the author, but the only thing I can tell you is that Slayer is the best choice for this build, it has anything we need, immunity to bleeding while leeching, culling strike at 20%, 50% physical reflect reduced and the huge onslaught bonus :)
"
izzadrox wrote:
Let me know if this is correct,

this build use abyssus for the flat damage and choose resolute technique,(since flat damage is fix roll) the only important roll on abyssus is damage taken and + all attributes? right?

and increased armour maybe, but I'd strongly prioritize lowest damage taken
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
ladymordeth wrote:

I'm not the author, but the only thing I can tell you is that Slayer is the best choice for this build, it has anything we need, immunity to bleeding while leeching, culling strike at 20%, 50% physical reflect reduced and the huge onslaught bonus :)

you forgot overleech, the best skill for this build and more aoe
Why are you not a fan of Great Old Ward / Surrender shield (if you are res capped without having to rely on shield)?
Last edited by ToastedToasters on Feb 4, 2017, 5:19:21 PM
"
Why are you not a fan of Great Old Ward / Surrender shield (if you are res capped without having to rely on shield)?

because both shields are crap for this build?!

old ward has 0 armor and surrender is just useless @mapping
Last edited by Koukz_D_Saito on Feb 5, 2017, 3:09:02 AM
"
Koukz_D_Saito wrote:
"

i feel that the lioneye's remorse shield is really hard to beat.
up to 1500 armour, 100 life & 30 block. for like 2 chaos? so much bang for the bucks

how much does a good rare shield cost?
"
BuiRat wrote:
"
Koukz_D_Saito wrote:
"

i feel that the lioneye's remorse shield is really hard to beat.
up to 1500 armour, 100 life & 30 block. for like 2 chaos? so much bang for the bucks

how much does a good rare shield cost?

Lioneye's remorse is the best choice until you don't find a good shield with armour, a lot of life and resistances.
If you already have all your res overcapped and can't find a shield with 100+ life, well, you can keep lioneye's.
Overall, a rare shield with at least 1000 armour, 100+ life, tons of res, and another bonus slot is better (I paid mine 8 or 10 chaos at the mid of the league)
Last edited by Giammafix on Feb 5, 2017, 11:35:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info