[2.5 Breach] Saito's Shield Charger - Life, Facebreaker, non crit

Does anybody know how this compares to CoC Vortex?

Have you considered maybe using Tukohama's Fortress to help with single target?
livejamie
i'm having an issue viewing the passive trees... i can view tons of other passive trees, but not these ones!
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASHBLMFLQm7C2EOPBQgFHEV7BiRGj4bly_MMk46UjwFPC1AoEa3R35J1VBHV1ReE18_YVJi7GVNZ5toZWjycql07XaseTl673zZfuKCB4NfhNmE74ZgirOK8I-Zk6if36IArK-tja4-r2y2irkdvJ-9Nr6nwGbAv8GCxPbGrsqQz37Tb9l82sHkUelG6hjvDu9O73zwH_Iv82_z3fcy-Os=

i normally use chrome, but i've tried IE & firefox, i've tried on my phone, my computer at the office, at home, my laptop, nothing.... but my buddy is still able to see it...

i've cleared my cache, temp files etc, nothing... i was previously able to view these passive trees like yesterday or the day before, CHANGED NOTHING and now it locks at 95% loaded and doesn't show me a god damn thing and i'm flipping out at it...

any ideas whats screwing with me? anyone experienced this too? i cant find any info on it
Last edited by shenron278 on Jan 26, 2017, 3:13:12 PM
Can you tell me why Blade Vortex stays at level 1? Also same with Cwdt and Immortal call why do we not level them up? Is it important they stay at that level?
Last edited by khffadik on Jan 26, 2017, 3:24:07 PM
"
shenron278 wrote:

any ideas whats screwing with me? anyone experienced this too? i cant find any info on it

"
khffadik wrote:
Can you tell me why Blade Vortex stays at level 1? Also same with Cwdt and Immortal call why do we not level them up? Is it important they stay at that level?

8% more reduced dmg for guardians and vulner 44% for map bosses?.. cwdt is crap on maps (you will never be hit) but we need it for porcupines.
Last edited by Koukz_D_Saito on Jan 26, 2017, 7:04:50 PM
is it capable for atziri?
Im not sure how it works but The Red Nightmare gives massive boost to devensive. More than you should expect.
"
is it capable for atziri?

Yes I've done it successfully though kinda slow due to single target being weak even with conc.
4k dps with hatred and herald of ash UP

what should improve

Thinking of making this for a league starter. I tried to not twink my gear just to see how it would be. Leveled with cleave until about 40 then switched to FB'rs/SC. Mana was a BITCH after I switched. I slotted mana leech and that helped but the dps was lacking a little, not too bad.I then spec'd into 1 mana leech and 1 life/mana leech node down by Golems blood in the spirit void wheel, and then dropped the mana leech and that allowed me to run a 6l tab with no issues- I gave up on the no twink at that point :-)

Im thinking when I start this again to stick with Cleave until merc. or midway through cruel to keep the Killing as fast as possible. Any advice on this for the purpose of league starting? When do you go Fb/SC? And what skills are you using starting out?
Last edited by chaoticwon on Jan 28, 2017, 3:30:35 PM
Hello, first of all nice guide I've been following it for 1 month, so far this is my progress...

36/40 challenges
I can do most content Tier 15 maps
I have problems with some breachlords some times I die 2 or 3 times.
I cant do uber atziri probly the lack of skill but i tend to get 1 shooted, also my Skil tree has some problems I wrongly allocated 5 points and im short with the hp atm i have 5.8k and im missing about 20% with those 5 pts mentioned before, anyhow this is my gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/z2430518z/characters

Cant find decent rings "ssf" and Im trying o save some cash for some decent on poe.trade. Also I cant fucking GET the Shield chard Dmg enchanment.

What can I do ppl/Saito? thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info