[2.5 Breach] Saito's Shield Charger - Life, Facebreaker, non crit

Hi Saito, thanks for the build. By now I use Tabula rasa for leveling due to its 6L so Shield charge is awesome !
Last edited by Evilpat on Feb 7, 2017, 12:13:37 PM
What's the difference between this build and Demopolos's Shield Charge build?

They look almost identical?

Demopolos's build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1482301/page/1

how is important the red nightmare? will be build strong enough without it?
Hi Saito,

Actually I have the Tabula Rasa 6L, but I can't afford the carcass jack 6L. I have the carcass with 5L, but after spending more than 500 chroms on it, the best I got are RRRGB so I can't put fire dmg on it and I fell from 6k dps to 4k8. Should I stay with Tabula rasa or go with the carcass anyway?

Thank you
"
Hi Saito,

Actually I have the Tabula Rasa 6L, but I can't afford the carcass jack 6L. I have the carcass with 5L, but after spending more than 500 chroms on it, the best I got are RRRGB so I can't put fire dmg on it and I fell from 6k dps to 4k8. Should I stay with Tabula rasa or go with the carcass anyway?

Thank you

if i were u, i would stick with the 6L tabula. The dps is too much to let go for 5L. I think what u should do is upgrade your jewel for more dps and life. You can get armor from shield cheaper than armour. then you can farm more currency for the 6L chest if u intend to buy any.

thats my opinion thou. :)
"
Evilpat wrote:
Hi Saito,

Thank you

Carcass is a nice add for faster clearing, but not mandatory at all. I use a 6-link chest with a lot of armour, life, strength and resistance, and it works fine anyway :)

Really nice build playing it atm in Breach SC got a nice Diamond shrine and respected fast out of Resolute Technique for a nice DPS Screenshot haha

It was only the Warchief in a 4L
IGN: JackDaniels
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Evilpat wrote:
Hi Saito,

Thank you

Carcass is a nice add for faster clearing, but not mandatory at all. I use a 6-link chest with a lot of armour, life, strength and resistance, and it works fine anyway :)

Thank you very much for the advice :) I bought a good body armour and it goes very well !
Just wanted to say thanks for the great build, just changed a few nodes here and there. I can barely control my character, thats how fast it is :P

But could someone chime in on where to get more hp? Is it just the levels? I've yet to complete the whole life circle at Scion and 2 points left at the marauder starting area. Im at 6168 atm, wish I could get a bit more. Would those points push me up towards 7k+? And I have 1 jewel socket open which im looking for a 4mod with 7%life.

Great build. tyty
"
Is this Build good for the Race Weekend?

Ofc, if you are lucky enough to find facebreakers in twilight strand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info