[2.5 Breach] Saito's Shield Charger - Life, Facebreaker, non crit

What do you think about getting Sin's Rebirth for this build?
"
khffadik wrote:
"
is it capable for atziri?

Yes I've done it successfully though kinda slow due to single target being weak even with conc.

Normal or Uber?
Normal gets melted in seconds by the 4 link ancestral. Went decently quick for me, especially considering how fast you get through the rest of the map.

I do struggle with some map bosses though. Dark Forest, some Breach Lords, Overgrown Ruins. Not sure if it is just bad play or lack of dps or both. With these harder boss fights it seems like i either get them down while the potions last or dont at all.
Last edited by Artagas on Jan 30, 2017, 10:44:22 AM
"
Artagas wrote:
"
khffadik wrote:
"

Yes I've done it successfully though kinda slow due to single target being weak even with conc.

Normal or Uber?
Normal gets melted in seconds by the 4 link ancestral. Went decently quick for me, especially considering how fast you get through the rest of the map.

I do struggle with some map bosses though. Dark Forest, some Breach Lords, Overgrown Ruins. Not sure if it is just bad play or lack of dps or both. With these harder boss fights it seems like i either get them down while the potions last or dont at all.

Both. I really think that this build is very flask dependent when it comes to boss fights. I find it extremely hard to win against end game bosses if I run out of flask charges before they die but I think the reason why is because this build is designed more on map clearing rather than taking down bosses like Atziri/Shaper.
"
Artagas wrote:
"
khffadik wrote:
"

Normal or Uber?

Same considerations here. I've done T15 map bosses without too much struggle, but they're pretty hard to take down with shield charge, even with conc effect.
I'm about to swap to Cyclone as main skill to finish the main bosses, though I've done breachlords (except for chayula) without difficulty, I just had to learn the mechanics.
The only problem is that with Cyclone we lack a movement skill, if you don't run Enhance or Rallying cry you can put Shield charge there and use it to dodge attacks from bosses. I use enhance to sustain my mana tho, and have to replace Flame golem with Shield charge, losing a bit of dps.
Still have to test this, let me know what you guys think about! thanks
My gear so far, trying to get to level 80 so I can upgrade the rings. Would love any upgrade/gear advice.

Thanks!

"
livejamie
i made a new setup for heavy bosses

video:
Cyclone Bringer of Rain vs Minotaur - https://youtu.be/HPG77SILAvQ
Quick question. What do you think of using the blood dance as the boots for your build? Seems like the frenzy charge additions would synergize well with it

"
Marvolo12 wrote:
Quick question. What do you think of using the blood dance as the boots for your build? Seems like the frenzy charge additions would synergize well with it

not a good idea.. no resi.. no life.. less attack speed
guys before swapping from Abyssus to Bringer of rain for heavy bosses, make sure you meet the attribute requirements for the gems even without abyssus giving more attributes
Last edited by Giammafix on Feb 2, 2017, 11:21:29 AM
"
Koukz_D_Saito wrote:
i made a new setup for heavy bosses

video:
Cyclone Bringer of Rain vs Minotaur - https://youtu.be/HPG77SILAvQ

can you show the gem setup changes for BoR version? And any other gear change if have

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info