Mathil build list v2

Hey Mathil, long time lurker of your YT videos...Was wondering if Terminus Est assassin with flicker/lacerate is still viable now wth the latest updates and if it is, could you give us an update on what to look for and what to aim for it in 2.6?

Thanks in advance.
Feel free to check my sale's thread !
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/80129

Team No_Maps - Doriq representing.
Currently level 86.
Hey Mathil, kinda recent follower here, dicovered poe midway thru breach.
I'm trying the ED Scion build, how should I spec extra points before getting the witch starting position in uber? Do I spend 4 points to get to Deep Wisdom from the ranger section and later respec them?
Also, would Skittering Runes, Shaper and/or Potency of Will be good picks?
I have a few questions about the shock nova templar - inquisitor build (with Pledge of hands)

I cannot seem to find a proper guide for it.

Any ideas on what items do we need, and what to look stat wise (prioritized)

Also what gems to use .

Any info`s would be highly appreciated.
Hey Mathil and guys,

I'm building a Raider DreamFeather almost according to the passive tree you created. Doing pretty wellatm. But I have a question in mind: How are you planning to apply poison?
On the longer run, I'm thinking of changing Queen of the Forest to Cospri's as a good addition than you can skip Doedre's ring which can be, and also can curse hexproof enemies as well. Also a gem switch may be viable, too, but you will loose some damage to removing a gem. Also adding %chaos damage essenced rings can be good :)
I'm trying the Wild Strike build but am really struggling with DPS. High ele dmg daggers with AS and Crit are really rare (and expensive), so I decided to skip the dagger nodes and use Dyadus axes instead. Anything above T7 maps is starting to feel slow. I still have a lot of optimizing to do, but I don't think much will change til I get some daggers with 350+ ele DPS.

I'd really appreciate some insight and criticism. Char for reference: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bkn/characters
Last edited by bkn on Mar 7, 2017, 10:13:33 AM
Hi Mathil,

started this Leage with your build. Thanks for your Video. Now im looking forward to upgrade my items.

Last edited by Arubel on Mar 7, 2017, 9:08:54 PM
Hey. I want to try the shock nova build. Just a question how you leech with that skill? you use the flask or some other unique? And why staff? thanks.
oh nvm the leech part, warlords mark i guess should do it.
Is there a place I can get the updated tree for Ice Crash with Kongor's as main weapon?

EDIT: Never mind, found it - was updated in first post.
Last edited by Greenbunnymonster on Mar 11, 2017, 12:54:27 AM
I'm playing the Assassin Tornado Shot Build and I'm pretty happy so far. Kinda curious -> Why hasn't Mathil take the Piercing Nodes from the Passive Tree? They are directly at the current Path so it would "only" take about 3 to 4 points to have around 100% Piercing chance. Combined with the Drillneck which increases the damage with the Piercing chance it should be worth it or not? Someone knows why he didn't take those? Thanks in advance! ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info