Mathil build list v2

"
"
ShoTzik wrote:
I want to check passive tree for Ice Crash Duelist, but unfortunetly I can't see anything. It looks like it is bugged any solutions or advices?

You need to use an offline skill tree tool to fully see the new tree at the moment. The one built into the website is not using the 2.6.0 skill tree yet. Possibly after the league goes live it will.

How to do this?
"
ShoTzik wrote:
"
"
ShoTzik wrote:
I want to check passive tree for Ice Crash Duelist, but unfortunetly I can't see anything. It looks like it is bugged any solutions or advices?

You need to use an offline skill tree tool to fully see the new tree at the moment. The one built into the website is not using the 2.6.0 skill tree yet. Possibly after the league goes live it will.

How to do this?

Normally you are supposed to take the skill tree URL and punch it into the offline program, but since I can't even load the URL I'm not sure what we are supposed to do. Hopefully the regular skill tree will update soon and we can acces it on the website to either view it there or get the URL for the offline planer. I'm also guessing that the website might be getting overloaded by all the traffick the new league is introducing, causing issues with the online skill tree.
Hey, thanks for the builds. I also watched your youtube video about league starter builds I was curious how you would plan on sustaining mana with the ice crash slayer build? I'm currently leveling with it and I've been thinking about taking Spirit Void, beside Vitality Void, but I was wondering if you had any other way to sustain mana such as rolling mana regen or mana leech on gear.
Last edited by contention5 on Mar 3, 2017, 5:24:02 PM
Mathil can we get some more information on the slayer Ice Crash build thx.
Agreed. Thank for the hard work and great video..but an expanded HOW TO for the Ice Crash buiuld would be awesome...from beginning to end game.
Trying out the "Raider Dreamfeather build" now in 2.6

What do you use to procc the bleeding for Dirty Techniques?
Or is the "Chance to poison" skill all I need?

I'd love a Full link breakdown for the icecrash build.

What defenses should I run, should I just build it like Norse EQ build but sub in Icecrash instead of EQ?

I'm noobie when it comes to game mechanics and love to just find fun builds and play them as opposed to try learn everything thats meta for the game.
Curious on links/gems in general for the Pathfinder Frost Blades/Wild Strike build if you get a chance, coming back from a long break from the game and not really sure how to itemize this build but it looks awesome.
IGN: Plisna
Can someone help me with a bit inspiration for the Shock Nova build?

Thank you in advance.
Hey, do you mind posting gems, bandits and gear for EK Assassin?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info