Mathil build list v2

"
saenimy2 wrote:
"
So do you solely use molten strike now? No more frost blades?

Hows the dps, was it a huge upgrade? I might do the same !

edit: just saw your second oni, my bad!
I mean yeah it was big. Right now I can farm everything in the game.

Why not ancestral call for your MS?
For your glacial hammer build are we using ruthless support or no? In POE Builder on your chest piece there are 7 gems...
Hi martil
I watched your oni build and followed the DPS, but I can not get the shaper off because of Ping
Could not it be better to defend?

my pob : https://pastebin.com/WYmBnRbH
The juiciest builds. What a champ.
"
Deost wrote:
For your glacial hammer build are we using ruthless support or no? In POE Builder on your chest piece there are 7 gems...

Ruthless is for single target deeps, it replaces anccall when you need that deeps
just curious with the infernal blow build. IS the blade of Cunning tree in the passive tree not worth getting with the tiny bit of leech, attack speed and damage with swords? I know it has alot of ailment damage just curious is all if its worth it or just a bad tree.
"
flewychan wrote:
"
saenimy2 wrote:
"
So do you solely use molten strike now? No more frost blades?

Hows the dps, was it a huge upgrade? I might do the same !

edit: just saw your second oni, my bad!
I mean yeah it was big. Right now I can farm everything in the game.

Why not ancestral call for your MS?

because I'm using frost blades for clear on my swap setup
Hey I was thinking about trying out that GH build, just wondering how you level on that build. ty for any help.
Hello,

I'm new to this game and I just did the Mortem morsu spectral throw until I realized it was 2.6 build. Is this build still viable for 3.1 version and if not, which build is the closest one to switch or should I just play a new character?

Thank you!
Hi,

Has anyone tried the Legacy 2WK SC Dreamfeather Raider build this league ? Is it still viable ? Using path of building I am getting kind of low numbers, so I'm probably doing something wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info