Mathil build list v2

Why are you using Damage on full life with Blood Rage with your Oni Infernal Blow build?
IGN: kadete
"
kadete wrote:
Why are you using Damage on full life with Blood Rage with your Oni Infernal Blow build?

because if you outregen/outleech bloodrage's 4% debuff then you are considered at full life. game has a visual bug displaying that you are not, but you are.
he picked slayer, because with vp it easily outleeches BR+embrace without any other investment at all.
you can check for yourself if DoFL actually works with BR if you swap it in/out after you kill a pack in a map.
Its possible to get some guide from his builds?
I'm feeling quite squishy with the Onibuild- how do you guys solve that problem (currently at level 81)
"
daiur wrote:
I'm feeling quite squishy with the Onibuild- how do you guys solve that problem (currently at level 81)

Yes the oni build is sqeeshy when degen with blood rage and you dont have mob around you. Single target is also questionable like Mathil said unless you invest alot onto jewels and other gears or swap other skill gem.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Last edited by Ukanta on Jan 6, 2018, 6:35:02 PM
Pantheon for oni goroshi?
what am i doing wrong. 84 lvl and i have 108k total dps. Checked on path of building. what i ahve to change?

"
tntultra wrote:
"
kadete wrote:

because if you outregen/outleech bloodrage's 4% debuff then you are considered at full life. game has a visual bug displaying that you are not, but you are.
he picked slayer, because with vp it easily outleeches BR+embrace without any other investment at all.
you can check for yourself if DoFL actually works with BR if you swap it in/out after you kill a pack in a map.

Thanks so much, I had no idea about this!
IGN: kadete
I changed the frost blades/molten strike build into oni goroshi build, changed the links, items and tree a bit. Killed all guardians, killed shaper several times, killed uber atziri. If someone wanna do the build just check my profile
"
saenimy2 wrote:
I changed the frost blades/molten strike build into oni goroshi build, changed the links, items and tree a bit. Killed all guardians, killed shaper several times, killed uber atziri. If someone wanna do the build just check my profile

So do you solely use molten strike now? No more frost blades?

Hows the dps, was it a huge upgrade? I might do the same !

edit: just saw your second oni, my bad!
Last edited by flewychan on Jan 8, 2018, 8:56:28 AM
"
So do you solely use molten strike now? No more frost blades?

Hows the dps, was it a huge upgrade? I might do the same !

edit: just saw your second oni, my bad!
I mean yeah it was big. Right now I can farm everything in the game.
Last edited by saenimy2 on Jan 8, 2018, 5:17:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info