Mathil build list v2

Guys what do you think how will arborix bow build perform with belly of the beast instead of lioneye's chest ?
hello nice build on shrapnel shot slayer. Is raider cappable on running this build or no? i see that the passives are most likely the same expect for not using claws but bow passives obviously... how about raiders acendary compared to slayers?

would sharpnel shot be possible on raider?
Thanks for the build! Really enjoying it, though I went with TS
Lightning Tendril/Arc Starter Inquisitor what gems you put to jewellery sockets ?
Which do we choose for bandits?
In the Oni-Goroshi Blade Flurry build I think there's a mistake. Elemental Focus would prevent you from igniting, thus being unable to obtain Her Blessing, unless you want to do it with the movement skill (which seems pretty annoying). What could be a good replacement?

·Maim -> It's on the Warchief Totem already, but it still shows the highest DPS when equipped on PoB.
·Increased Critical Damage -> Second highest DPS upgrade on PoB.
·Phys to Lightning -> More Elemental Damage with Attacks effect, and also Atziri's Flask. Maybe less defensive against elemental reflect.
·Faster Attacks -> Faster 6 stages?
Has anyone playing Tendrils CWC arc completed t16 guardians?

I've done countless guardians, close to 500 at this point since they came out a whole range of builds ranging from 1 shotting them to slowly killing them but with this build I can't get them down.

Mathil said it should be fine, my gear, crit chance and multi is fine but I can't seem to kill them any ideas?

Hey,
I am trying the arborix shrapnel shot build, but thought about to take
Yriel's Fostering or the Perfect Form as a chest. Just for a netter defense because we dont realy need the added pierce.

What do you Think about that?
Thank u!
guys, i am running the molten strike + wild strike build. is it worth to convert most of the gems to 20% quality or just stuck with what they are at level 20? eg, multistrike, wild strike, ancestral call...
"
prophet121212 wrote:
guys, i am running the molten strike + wild strike build. is it worth to convert most of the gems to 20% quality or just stuck with what they are at level 20? eg, multistrike, wild strike, ancestral call...

+20 will be a huge increase in DPS.

has any1 taken this to shaper yet? MAthil seemed to struggle with the guardians?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info