Mathil build list v2

Still enjoying this build, it's sooo awesome, here is my current equip:

But i changed the tree a little, i didn't take those live/eva nodes on ranger start, but spent it on Force Shaper nodes (dunno why, but it still gives me more chaos dmg and total dps than Atrophy nodes), also took Phase Acrobatics and 1 jewel node connected to projectile damage.
This way i have 4k hp, 25.5k dps on GMP without any auras and flasks, doing maps easily, maybe chaos damaging ground and phys reflect is a bit annoying, but 8 mods core map done easily deathless; also providing uberlab service on this gear)

Still dunno which auras to use, as i took of Doedre's ring so can have only 1 curse. Now i'm using Haste and Arctic armour, maybe later will buy good corrupted amulet for +1 curse and go back to PW, dunno) Also thinking about getting enlighten 4lvl and trying to run for 3 auras) But mana problem will apear as leech is not enough always even now.

But i have 1 question.Mb i don't understand all the mechanics or doubledip, but why this one jewel
gives me 200 more dps than this one
??)
can anyone explain me that moment?)
Hey Guys,

I have a quick question. For the Frostblades build why are we using a second Fight for Survival Jewel in the socket near Heartseeker? With the current point tree there isn't 40 dex within the radius of the jewel. Am I missing something?

I'm sorry if this was already asked, but I couldn't find an answer.

Cheers!
How come the details for all the other builds are gone? There is only a link to the passive tree...
I want make the Ngamahu raider. But i'm somewhat lost when it comes to the gems needed.
"
hogpeuf707 wrote:
Hey Guys,

I have a quick question. For the Frostblades build why are we using a second Fight for Survival Jewel in the socket near Heartseeker? With the current point tree there isn't 40 dex within the radius of the jewel. Am I missing something?

I'm sorry if this was already asked, but I couldn't find an answer.

Cheers!

Nevermind! Just watched Mathil's newest video and he explains this. :D
Guys, can anyone help me to improve my gear? Have only 11k DPS.
What should i change here?
Spoiler

My tree
Could post the Assassin BladeFlurry items.
Did you really remove the Force Shaper passive skills and the ones leading up to it in the Mortem Morsu Spectral Throw build because I saw in your YouTube video that you put points into those skills. Thanks!
what jewels should i use on ice crash slayer build? i mean those jewels on the passive tree. thanx
One question to Mortem Morsu build please. Why you dont use CWDT+IC+Increased Duration?

I also run into the issue that I dont have enough bars to use all the active gems you have in the sockets.

Thanks in advance :)
Just tried a dual curse Core, then an easier T16's.. got 1 shot every time I'd go in with just over 6K hp. So..does this build work the way is listed or am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info