Mathil build list v2

Hi Mathil,
I am following with pleasure the Ice crash build and I want to ask to you, and everyone reading here, what the tree should be like if I will use a Starforge.
Like the Kondo's one? Of course not like the Kongor one.
Will the elemental damage nodes (alot on the tree) still increase damage, since we are transforming at least 40% of our physical to Ice damage, or I can (or should) avoid to take some of them to go more life?
Is RT still a must?

Thank you for being such a great part of this community.

Bye all,
P.
"
Erdrin wrote:
Hi Mathil,
I am following with pleasure the Ice crash build and I want to ask to you, and everyone reading here, what the tree should be like if I will use a Starforge.
Will the elemental damage nodes (alot on the tree) still increase damage, since we are transforming at least 40% of our physical to Ice damage, or I can (or should) avoid to take some of them to go more life?
Is RT still a must?

Bye all,
P.

People dont recommend starforge for ice crash since that sword deals no elemental damage and ice crash is ele... u lose a lot of damage... still research abit i am a nub ;d
"
IAmSoGoodLol wrote:
"
Erdrin wrote:
Hi Mathil,
Is RT still a must?

Bye all,
P.

People dont recommend starforge for ice crash since that sword deals no elemental damage and ice crash is ele... u lose a lot of damage... still research abit i am a nub ;d

Neither Kondo's doing elemental damage... is we are converting. Or the implicit "deal no elemental damage" prevents the conversion from nodes?
Should't using a greater dps sword add more ele damage from the conversion? And Starforge also have chance to shock.
Am I wrong?
Last edited by Erdrin on Mar 28, 2017, 9:01:35 AM
Seems Starforge prevents converting from nodes and skill. So With it you should use a phys only skill. It goes with Lacerate
Last edited by Erdrin on Mar 28, 2017, 10:56:21 AM
Hello.

I have a question regarding the mortem morsu build. How come hes going to ranger start to pick up small projectile damage nodes instead of for example go 1 more node to the north to pick up the big chaos nodes up there.
Should I switch to The Scourge with that Mortem Morsu ST build when I get enough money?
a noob question here.. how do you use 5 potions? do you just slam keyboard or is there a nother way.

for claryfiction, mathil has 5 utilty pots does he psuh keys 1-5 continuosly?

who has some insight here?
"
Shaitan84 wrote:
a noob question here.. how do you use 5 potions? do you just slam keyboard or is there a nother way.

generally people just piano over the keys. You can also rebind them to a group such as XDC and tap 3 with a button. I personally just rebind the 5th pot to space bar
"
Shaitan84 wrote:

macro on the mouse to push key from 1 to 5 with a single button. I also add my movement skill to emergency situations
with the mortem assassin build, i wonder what pots you could add to it? or is the default pots he tells you to get pretty much the only thing you can get without gimping yourself?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info