[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"
dandan88 wrote:
Can hardly say it's not been nerfed when the AOE will be ~40% less than it currently is.... even with a buff of tooltip (which means very little in POE) the clearspeed is much less so it's a nerf whatever way you look at it.

Yes, but....nearly every other build uses AOE, so....

...NEARLY EVERY OTHER BUILD has had the same nerf.

So, it's pretty much a moot point.

"
Altissimus wrote:
"
dandan88 wrote:
Can hardly say it's not been nerfed when the AOE will be ~40% less than it currently is.... even with a buff of tooltip (which means very little in POE) the clearspeed is much less so it's a nerf whatever way you look at it.

Yes, but....nearly every other build uses AOE, so....

...NEARLY EVERY OTHER BUILD has had the same nerf.

So, it's pretty much a moot point.

It is PATH OF PROJECTILES now
Depending on the AOE impact, the dmg seem to be fine even on a 5L. I tested with my gear and a 40% pyre, and if I drop EE and go Elemental Overload like always with Avatar of Fire, I actually see an ignite dps improvement. IF we dont need the AOE gem, we can get even more dmg, and you can choose Cold to Fire instead of Fire pen on a 5L aswell, and get even higher burns. We loose the dot dmg, but with a 71% or higher Ignite chance that shouldnt really be an issue, IF the AOE is big enough. We might also be able to use Less Duration for this build instead of fire pen, depending on if we need it or not for a 6th link, for higher ignites, since less duration only has an impact on the DOT duration and doesnt affact the ignite duration, only its dmg.

I also made a few changes to my Tree, for better pathing for the new Oath placement and I would want to take the Fire notes north of with area for endgame, possibly. I can link it here: www.poeurl.com/5KM

The dmg should be fine still, if the AOE is substantiel, so lets hope it is.
Im curious to see if we need the AOE gem though, if we dont, then we can use an added Cold gem to get get even more dmg. Maybe we could even skip The Pyre for the new Gift from above, it gives increased 50% dmg on concecrated ground. Maybe that could be worth it. Or the new Ngamahu's Sign, which gives us fire dmg on spells and life regen on igniting an enemy.

I will be testing other solutions, so stay tuned! :)

Do come with feedback, if you have any.
Last edited by Leeown on Mar 2, 2017, 9:36:48 AM
"
Leeown wrote:
Depending on the AOE impact, the dmg seem to be fine even on a 5L. I tested with my gear and a 40% pyre, and if I drop EE and go Elemental Overload like always with Avatar of Fire, I actually see an ignite dps improvement. IF we dont need the AOE gem, we can get even more dmg, and you can choose Cold to Fire instead of Fire pen on a 5L aswell, and get even higher burns. We loose the dot dmg, but with a 71% or higher Ignite chance that shouldnt really be an issue, IF the AOE is big enough.

I also made a few changes to my Tree, for better pathing for the new Oath placement and I would want to take the Fire notes north of with area for endgame, possibly. I can link it here: www.poeurl.com/5KM

The dmg should be fine still, if the AOE is substantiel, so lets hope it is.
Im curious to see if we need the AOE gem though, if we dont, then we can use an added Cold gem to get get even more dmg.

I will be testing other solutions, so stay tuned! :)

Do come with feedback, if you have any.

Thanks for your opinion!

What do you think about picking Holy Fire nodes (right next to avatar)? Since we loose cold degen, it would be nice to boost ignite/
"
Thanks for your opinion!

What do you think about picking Holy Fire nodes (right next to avatar)? Since we loose cold degen, it would be nice to boost ignite?

The Burn notes are an option, but picking pure fire notes and elemental dmg notes, seem to give alot more dmg overall, even on the ignite it self, since elemental dmg kind of double dibs in the sense of the initial hit and it increases the ignite dmg also :)

I also played with another idea though, I do like this one a little less though, because it means we lose our helmet, which gives us ALOT of ES AND Regen. But i thought about using The Three Dragons. Skipping pyre and the cold to fire all together and getting our DOT back. This way we can use EE again and skip avatar of fire. This helmet make it so that our cold dmg can Ignite. Eventhough it might be a silly idea to lose all that ES etc, its actually pretty good for dmg. And we would be able to get high ignites this way also.

This get really interesting; Utilizing: Vortex, Chance to Ignite, AOE(IF we need it), Controlled Destruction, Less Duration and for our 6th L either Cold Pen, depending if we need it or not, or Rapid Decay for maximizing our ignite dmg. We can still switch in conc for boss fights this way.

With this setup the burn notes near avatar of fire is actually worth getting and I can link another tree for this particular build; www.poeurl.com/5Ml - I would then either take more ES, or more elemental dmg notes near EE, for endgame or more jewels. Its all up to you guys what you prefer, even the cold notes north of Witch is an option, though not as effecient.

I still feel the Cold to Fire conversion version I linked earlier is strong because we still have our helmet slot, but I just wanted to share yet another way we should be able to make this build work with vortex Ignite.

Stay Tuned, might do a few more if I think of any :)
Last edited by Leeown on Mar 2, 2017, 8:09:30 AM
Playing with a 2.6 tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBABzc2WGexEPIHRSf39-GTwSmvgYOtzDaYny4AW_56JHO73z2SI8a7WGLeikupwiio2wLuJPw1UVHpysJ9sBmxPbpAoAwxq4OSGjyVmMi9K9sHKfviILH-Tf3wZSgNsVfP6EvGj4bJZZsnHuGrlOlV8maO1ZIJogMUkyzrfEsv7vtSbFJURhd6Fri91ug7BjXz1cN-tK-imh0Bx5_xpf07-uXlYKbPO8EB49GEVCouW0ZDXxca_Gsm249XwxfMtHUfHwOJ-3ZWxGWS64fAhkuNbnDbdgkFdcagTwF0B-ESKdVr40LYZUuXfJSU8HFKPopi8RY6rqmmVF06-6TJw==

Any comments?
Last edited by Altissimus on Mar 2, 2017, 8:19:15 AM
"
Altissimus wrote:
Playing with a 2.6 tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBABzc2WGexEPIHRTfhk8EtzB8uAFvpr756JHOBg5d8hqBoqNRdCkupwhsC1cNGF3quqcrjxrAZqi56QIRlsau7WFJUVZjIvRXyRyn74iCx5tui3qUoMHFXz-hLxo-GyXw1Zx7lS5TpQthgDBWSCaIDFJMs63xLL8OSEmxaPI873wOFddboOwY18_YJIauvopodAcef8aX9DW5l5XoWh8CBAdLrtlbJ-0RUA18XGttGQxfPV_xrDLR1HyPRtAf7-v60uL3GS677cNtlmw2xffB-TevbIRIp1WvjcT2CfZFR1JTuJMo-imLxFj2SKaZ2mLr7pMn

Any comments?

Use poeplanner instead, its updated :)
Thoughts on this tree; first I would think you would maybe get tired of not having the mana notes, and you would lose 1 curse. The build you made is for lvl 100 also, which won't be happening for many people. Your Regen would be out of this world, that is for sure. I do think your dmg would lack alot without the flammability and not using temp chains would be plain bad. Not using Flammability would cut your dmg in half or even more than half even on a six link. With a conc gem your dmg would 1/3 of what it could be, whith dual curse and more notes in dmg. On another note; Im not sure we can live without the AOE notes, but that remains to be seen.

My 2 cents, hope it makes sense :)
Finally found a build that looks great and then it's nerfed hard :(
I hope you guys can come up with a way to make this work well again.
"
coatofarms wrote:
Just thought you would like to know I just replaced the 100% pyre with Cold to Fire and Avatar of Fire and my overall deeps increased. The loss from the DoT deeps was more than compensated with the increase from the ignite deeps and the skill deeps. Just tested it using Path of Building.

Since Dela's build also uses burning vortex, I am skeptical Dela's build is actually nerfed in 2.6. In addition, zealot's oath was moved 2 points away from avatar of fire.

I dunno about the AoE changes in 2.6, but I think deeps-wise the build will be fine.

tldr: Dela's build was buffed, not nerfed. Not sure about AoE changes though.

"
Leeown wrote:
Depending on the AOE impact, the dmg seem to be fine even on a 5L. I tested with my gear and a 40% pyre, and if I drop EE and go Elemental Overload like always with Avatar of Fire, I actually see an ignite dps improvement. IF we dont need the AOE gem, we can get even more dmg, and you can choose Cold to Fire instead of Fire pen on a 5L aswell, and get even higher burns. We loose the dot dmg, but with a 71% or higher Ignite chance that shouldnt really be an issue, IF the AOE is big enough. We might also be able to use Less Duration for this build instead of fire pen, depending on if we need it or not for a 6th link, for higher ignites, since less duration only has an impact on the DOT duration and doesnt affact the ignite duration, only its dmg.

You might want to be careful when checking the DPS. Often times the build calculators don't factor in EE with it (or sometimes incorrectly, path of building has +25 fire res listed next to the EE step in the calculation, not lightning from OoS). Simple math says losing the EE debuff on mobs will make the above two options give less DPS than the pre-nerfed build.
"
Deadseeds wrote:
"
coatofarms wrote:
Just thought you would like to know I just replaced the 100% pyre with Cold to Fire and Avatar of Fire and my overall deeps increased. The loss from the DoT deeps was more than compensated with the increase from the ignite deeps and the skill deeps. Just tested it using Path of Building.

Since Dela's build also uses burning vortex, I am skeptical Dela's build is actually nerfed in 2.6. In addition, zealot's oath was moved 2 points away from avatar of fire.

I dunno about the AoE changes in 2.6, but I think deeps-wise the build will be fine.

tldr: Dela's build was buffed, not nerfed. Not sure about AoE changes though.

"
Leeown wrote:

You might want to be careful when checking the DPS. Often times the build calculators don't factor in EE with it (or sometimes incorrectly, path of building has +25 fire res listed next to the EE step in the calculation, not lightning from OoS). Simple math says losing the EE debuff on mobs will make the above two options give less DPS than the pre-nerfed build.

I never said that is wasnt a nerf though. I just pointed out with several options that the build might still work. Noone says you have to take avatar of fire, you might aswell use EE and just stay with the 90% conversion, it will be plenty of dmg for anything I suspect. And prolly alot better VS bosses since they have so high resistances. The EE version isnt dead in anyway even after the nerf unless the AOE is too small. Im seeing over 700k dmg with conc effect, EE proc, EO, concecrated ground, shock and flask proc. This is on a 6L and with the 40% pyre. I know its a simulation, but its pretty accurate. I know boss dmg is lower, like 200-300k and shaper even lower, but it always was. I do think this will be plenty. My gear isnt great in any way, and with 4 propety jewels it might even be higher, and if you have the green dream for frenzy charges, it will be even higher.
Last edited by Leeown on Mar 2, 2017, 3:42:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info