[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

Started this build yesterday. leveled with 5 fire golems. Just need clayshaper and 3 jewels. No minion damage nodes or anything, they just clean house. Works with every character class too. Swapped to actually using pyre and killing things with vortex at level 75. Before that it works fine in a 4-link for freezing/proccing ele equilibrium.

I grabbed the ascendancy points out of order (went for the consecrated ground stuff first).

Wanted to get through uber lab with the good layout today. Very easy at level 75 with ~9k ES. Amazing build so far.

The only thing I changed was the extra defenses from equipped shield (its a ton with a 500+ ES shield).

And I made this beauty:
Have you all had luck with this build doing uber atziri? I tried today and couldn't even get past the vessels of the vaal. My character is level 91 with 13,600 ES, and I got smoked. I'd appreciate any tips or video links of someone with this build running uber Atziri.
I'm digging around for something to do in 2.6.0 before the patch notes go up (in case nothing changes that makes me want to do anything different).

Is there any specific reliance on vortex as a skill or could I kind of use whatever if its the same-ish defensive setup? I'm just not sure I'll enjoy selfcast vortex enough as a skill.

Either way, very cool build and thanks for sharing.
Hey Brantley, just stepping in here cause i want to try uber Atziri as well, mind letting the op look at your character, possibly would help.
Mechanics Question: So with zealot's oath, the pious path node will give you 8% regen while standing on consecrated ground? Or is it still 4% ?
What about playing this build as a Juggernaut? No freeze/stun/Temp Chains worries, could drop Valyrium for Kaom's Way, maybe equip Death's Door, something like this.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Feb 18, 2017, 10:35:11 AM
Best 5 link set up? So far I'm using Vortex - Controlled Destruction - AOE/Conc - Cold to Fire - Fire Pen... wondering whether chance to ignite is worth it? Empower is not an option.

"
coatofarms wrote:
Mechanics Question: So with zealot's oath, the pious path node will give you 8% regen while standing on consecrated ground? Or is it still 4% ?

Yup 8% with ZO
Last edited by dandan88 on Feb 18, 2017, 3:11:01 PM
"
IustitiaTech wrote:
I'm digging around for something to do in 2.6.0 before the patch notes go up (in case nothing changes that makes me want to do anything different).

Is there any specific reliance on vortex as a skill or could I kind of use whatever if its the same-ish defensive setup? I'm just not sure I'll enjoy selfcast vortex enough as a skill.

Either way, very cool build and thanks for sharing.

You could try other spells, but it's hard to scale. Notice the passive tree has almost no spell or fire/cold damage scaling on it. You could try another spell but you may find the damage lacking.
nice build but

why not witch elementalist? u have more ele dmg (Pendulum)/ pen (mastermind of discord) / 2 golems/ reflect protection/ and so on

u can get enchants consecrated ground on gloves

it seems like witch is better

also why no CWC?

still if witch for some reason doesn't work thisbuild looks very solid for HC i would probably change some curses maybe get basalt but yeah 16k es and 2k regen is very nice
Last edited by ruzga on Feb 20, 2017, 11:13:42 AM
Found Pheonix a lot harder than op's video and failed Uber Atziri. Only had 2 portals left for her fight, probably more my fault than the build but it was hard to get there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info