[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

Figured I'd chime in on the leveling chatter. I used the standard Flame Totem / Firestorm gig to level until I was able to use Vortex. Had some gear that made the transition pretty smooth.

One shotting my way to merciless atm. Below are some items that I'm currently leveling with.

Curse on Shield Charge is pretty nice. ;)

The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Have to thank Getinthevan for this build guide cause quite honestly i think it is the best build i have tried.
Not flask reliant as so many top builds are and pretty much a mouse operated build - ie LAZY/EASY lol.
Those 0.4 life regen nodes at the start of the tree are amazing.
And for those who need a heads up on Vaal Temple map, load up with bleed flasks, use scorching ray and just run in and hit when on full health and kite to get back health. The last guy has heaps of HP so it will be a long fight.
In closing if anyone can improve me then please go ahead and advise.

P.M. The Vortex radius enchant on the helm is really good, especially for clearing. Took me so long to get it i don't really want to replace it even though the outright damage enchant seems the best. Izaro enchants are a pain lol, 300 of them?
Hi! Thanks for the build, truly great.
I Have one question though. I dont see difference in ES REGEN when switching between different values of energy shield recharge bonus from chestpiece. Does that bonus rly work for ES regen? How to find out? If so, why doesnt it show in stats?
ign: Jamnik_Inkwizytor_SI
I've watched the vids you posted. You seemed to very rarely use the orb curse. Which makes me want to ask, is going for the extra curse really worth spending the points?

I'm new to the build, just hit 70 so I really haven't had the opportunity to test.
So I was trying to do HoTG, and I could not for the life of me kill Mull Gubben, it was a wet noodle fight? First time actually attempting the map ever, any advice on how to kill him?

Loving the build so far by the way, being able to do uber with charge disruptive felt good.
"
Figured I'd chime in on the leveling chatter. I used the standard Flame Totem / Firestorm gig to level until I was able to use Vortex. Had some gear that made the transition pretty smooth.

One shotting my way to merciless atm. Below are some items that I'm currently leveling with.

Awesome, thanks for sharing. How many life nodes did you take to feel comfortable? I think I remember taking around 20 or so before transitioning to CI.
"
Have to thank Getinthevan for this build guide cause quite honestly i think it is the best build i have tried.
Not flask reliant as so many top builds are and pretty much a mouse operated build - ie LAZY/EASY lol.The Vortex radius enchant on the helm is really good, especially for clearing.

I'm all about the lazy/ez mode farming! I never got a chance to try the radius enchant, basically if you come across any good enchant its really hard to re-roll over it. Thanks for the feedback!
"
I've watched the vids you posted. You seemed to very rarely use the orb curse. Which makes me want to ask, is going for the extra curse really worth spending the points?

I feel like I use it a lot. Even if you don't end up casting it too often, it is absurd for bosses / tough enemies. In every video it should be down on the boss fights, otherwise it is a mechanical mistake on my end. Orb lasts for 10 seconds and pretty much "pulses" often enough to really boost our vortex with EE. You can always skip on EE/orb if you prefer but there is no doubt it is less damage for boss fights.
"
So I was trying to do HoTG, and I could not for the life of me kill Mull Gubben, it was a wet noodle fight? First time actually attempting the map ever, any advice on how to kill him?

Bring along a scorching ray gem to swap in, or have a scorching ray totem to drop for the tanky guys. They all get vaporized by ray.
Last edited by getinthevan on Feb 10, 2017, 4:05:12 AM
"
Well, it works with a 6L if you grab the 4% reduced mana reservation near CI. I'm using blasphemy with flammability + elemental weakness and it works. But that move need 1 point, it's not free.

Edit : Just checked your toon. I think the 6L setup works with the tiny amount of mana left because i switch from fire pen (140%) to cold to fire (110%).

It could be way better with a third curse but it's a huge investment with the drawback to lose something really useful (stun on ES on ring, regen from amulet, ES/resists from boots) and it could need more points in the tree to maybe be balanced.

But, this is the same as CoH linked with OoS because you still use Oos to apply EE on mobs. I'm trying to figure out what is the best setup with OoS right now. I kept ICS and i added PCoC, with quality, it's 20% increased critical strikes chances, that's the only reason. I could use IAoE too, dunno.

I need to clarify that i left out the scorching ray totem, i just don't like to gameplay with it.

And getinthevan, thank you. I hit 90 yesterday, put some points here and there, found a Hall of Grandmasters map in my stash, threw it to the map device and rolled over all the heroes. 3 deaths on the same guy, a lightning arrow dude in the first passage on the right but nothing more, it was so easy.

I now need to try the guardians and the shaper with this build.

Well i dont wanna make this an endless story but i am on lvl 93 now, i took one "less reserved" node somewhere on the top right which i could just grab with 1 point.. atm i habe 99 mana left and high enough regen to spam vortex so i guess it actually would work with a 6L with empower.

Of course you should keep in mind that the 6L lazy version will only work with alira in normal, the one less reserved node and a lvl 4 enlighten. The lvl 4 enlighten is hard to get and expensive to buy and it is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY. I would love to try this but since i just finished the 36 challenges and completed my atlas with a little help from "getinthevan" himself (lots of thx at this point again) i will not play breach any more and wait for the upcoming league. If i decide to go with this build again i will take it to the max and post it again but i am not sure yet
"
Bowman8763 wrote:

"
getinthevan wrote:
Awesome, thanks for sharing. How many life nodes did you take to feel comfortable? I think I remember taking around 20 or so before transitioning to CI.

I'll be honest, I didn't take hardly any. I went for as much damage as I could so I could keep smashing along the way. I'm 73 now and running T6 maps pretty easily, so still coasting. And, ran merciless lab at level 71 and several trials with ease. :)

One thing I really like about the build is that you can play pretty much solo self found and be effective. Thanks for sharing.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on Feb 11, 2017, 7:23:38 PM
I started out like this, makes up for a total of 6 respec points, if you got some good jewels then pick upp the cheap jewel slots along the way.

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAG0FAAA0-d2LjMCaCarZ_MBmBLOiAPAfaPI8BZ_f73yaO4KbfA6nVVug7DgpT-QiGmydrqcI2CQ2xVZIHwIEB4PbVcY6WNWmTLOXlVJTl_Q9X20ZIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbF_xhGWBx6VLvDVSVEAAAAAAA==

Oh and get a Nycta´s lantern asap at lvl 41, it have great synergy with Vortex and lasted me all the way to Doriany´s.

And i have to say that im really impressed by the build, it's very effective, cheap to get going and got good clear speed, the drawbacks are the frequent map rerolls, the somewhat repetative feel and last but not least the shield charge sound effect gets old really fast =)

New Videos added

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info