[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"
very intersting. I had the same thoughts about cold to fire, but figured since you didn't mention it, empower had to be much better.

Is that jewel rly that big of an improvement? you mean defensive wise? or dmg wise?

Yes I remember looking at Cold to Fire but I did not give it a full test and dismissed it way too fast. That was a mistake and I will look further into it now. I think it outright beats Empower 3 and is very close to Empower 4. I also like that Cold to Fire has such a small mana multiplier. If it proves to be as good as I am hoping, I would love to drop "Deep Thoughts" in the tree. I know a lot of people have already done this, but I have been a bit reluctant since our vortex mana cost is fairly high. If we can bring down our vortex cast enough I would love 2 more points in the tree.

The Green Dream/Nightmare is a quality of life and large DPS boost. The extra cast speed and attack speed feels so nice for general mapping! I am not really a fan of on kill effects but with 20% to get a Frenzy on kill, it feels very similar to blood rage and is up all the time... and up often enough for bosses. The nightmare provides 6% dodge... not a lot but there is no downside to it vs the dream except cost.

As to the damage... this is the reason to use the jewel. To me, 5% added chaos damage is whatever, the real boost comes from 12% more double dipping Frenzy charge damage. I certainly feel the bump. I think I posted awhile back that my hideout dps was 24k, 44k buffed. With the Green Nightmare I'm sitting at 26k hideout, 68k fully buffed. (I believe I saw 88k solo self buffed but 68k was easily replicated) I'm still working on testing different gems but for me Green Nightmare is here to stay and I am seriously considering switching the bandit quest when I level up next.
Last edited by getinthevan on Jan 27, 2017, 1:34:20 PM
"
getinthevan wrote:
"
very intersting. I had the same thoughts about cold to fire, but figured since you didn't mention it, empower had to be much better.

Is that jewel rly that big of an improvement? you mean defensive wise? or dmg wise?

Yes I remember looking at Cold to Fire but I did not give it a full test and dismissed it way too fast. That was a mistake and I will look further into it now. I think it outright beats Empower 3 and is very close to Empower 4. I also like that Cold to Fire has such a small mana multiplier. If it proves to be as good as I am hoping, I would love to drop "Deep Thoughts" in the tree. I know a lot of people have already done this, but I have been a bit reluctant since our vortex mana cost is fairly high. If we can bring down our vortex cast enough I would love 2 more points in the tree.

The Green Dream/Nightmare is a quality of life and large DPS boost. The extra cast speed and attack speed feels so nice for general mapping! I am not really a fan of on kill effects but with 20% to get a Frenzy on kill, it feels very similar to blood rage and is up all the time... and up often enough for bosses. The nightmare provides 6% dodge... not a lot but there is no downside to it vs the dream except cost.

As to the damage... this is the reason to use the jewel. To me, 5% added chaos damage is whatever, the real boost comes from 12% more double dipping Frenzy charge damage. I certainly feel the bump. I think I posted awhile back that my hideout dps was 24k, 44k buffed. With the Green Nightmare I'm sitting at 26k hideout, 68k fully buffed. (I believe I saw 88k solo self buffed but 68k was easily replicated) I'm still working on testing different gems but for me Green Nightmare is here to stay and I am seriously considering switching the bandit quest when I level up next.

thanks for the info... hmmm.. Would you ever consider having a chat with me on a voicechat? I think I'm missing a few things, since we have a slight difference in dmg. I wonder where it comes from.

This is the best build I ever played, or at least what I find the best, or most fun to play, would love to have a bit of a more indepth discussion about the build and maybe share some ideas.
fyi: PoB calculation.

around 4k more ignite dmg with a lvl 21 cold to fire gem instead of empower 4.

a lvl 20/20 is also a tad more dmg, but not much.
Last edited by dro0p on Jan 27, 2017, 8:11:41 PM
Hello how do you get 3000 regen per second? I only have 998. I'm level 74 is this regen the right amount for my level?

"
Hello how do you get 3000 regen per second? I only have 998. I'm level 74 is this regen the right amount for my level?

Well, you don't have the enchant on your boots, that is a big chunk of your regen.

do you have all ascendancies? (Pious path for consecrated ground?)
Is that your amount in your HideOut?

You can reach 3k as followed:
1) high ES pool
2) boots enchant
3) Marble amu
4) Pious path (standing inside consecrated ground)
5) correct nodes in passive tree

You can NOT reach 3k inside your HO, only during combat.
998 in HO isn't that bad..

I have 1200+ in HO and I reach 2600+ in combat. I chose it this way. Since my ES pool is around 2k less then the OP. I made a some different choices ES wise.

edit: I just realised yo uare only 72. Keep lvling. You need some more lvls, get more points for passive tree. Keep in mind that me or the OP are lvl94. so we have more passive points, hence better stats.
Last edited by dro0p on Jan 30, 2017, 4:11:50 PM
is it even worth to upgrade green dream, 6% dodge is literally nothing and it cost 300c atm.?
Last edited by TheRahr on Feb 1, 2017, 6:57:00 AM
"
TheRahr wrote:
is it even worth to upgrade green dream, 6% dodge is literally nothing and it cost 300c atm.?

if you can't afford it, its not worth it.

to all other lovers of this build:

Do check out the OP's original post, he updated it with more options and info.

a small addition:

as far as your main damage gems go, there are 3 options:

fire pen + empower 4: I think the most balanced option
fire pen + Cold to Fire: for sure the way to go as a starter and budget build.
cold to fire + empower: gives the best damage stat wise (tooltip)

in reality.. if you compare and test these 3 options you will barely notice any difference.

but at least you have an option now :)

and thanks again to the OP for a great build and the brainstorm and chat the other day :-)
Any advice for weapons on a fairly tight budget before Doryani's?
"
Any advice for weapons on a fairly tight budget before Doryani's?

what do you call very tight? Last time I checked doryani's wasn't that expensive?

A weapon with fire/spell and/or elemental damage. as high as psossible.

nothing beats doryani's tho if it comes to elemental dmg.
At the moment around 40c, Doryani's are 80c minimum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info