[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

Just come to say that after pizza sticks your build is heaven. Almost cleared full hall of grandmasters, but silly wiped on last one. And can somebody explain - how can i tank minotaur? I've seen in your vid how you tank himera, and just can't understand how minotaur kills me, its happens too fast. I got 11k ES with discipline - is it not enough for guardians?
I like the build so far (lvl 85), converted my Vaal Sparker into this (~50chaos inclunding respeccing ascendancies). That said, I'm currently working on making this build work with Vitality aura, which needs Heretics Veil and Conqueror's Efficiency Crimson Jewel. Since you already are at the CI keystone I picked up the less reserved mana node, which then again is increadibly close to Ghost Reaver. I currently don't need Clarity if I expect to move every 4 seconds for half a second, at level 87 my natural mana regeneration can sustain me.
The big question is, if it's even worth it. To be honest, I can't tell since I haven't done any of the T14 and higher maps yet, your thoughts would be appreciated. Alternatively you can use Enlighten Support, but since I would use Vitality and Lightning Warp in addition to your suggested ges, I wouldn't have the free socket required.

What is your opinion on using Heretics Veil + one item for +1 curse so you can run Temp Chains on Blasphemy, Vulnerability and Flammability as Curse on Hit in Orb of storms. This enables you to use Discipline and Vitality on reserved mana (105%, reduced by Veil, one jewel and one node in the skill tree).
The problem is of course that the build would use the Veil for only one curse, which seems wasteful, especially since that item has no resists and doesn't grant that much ES.

Ghost Reaver seems to still give me a slight, but noticable boost in ES regeneration versus bosses (I do use both, Doryani's Catalist and the fire belt due to lack of a good ES one, hence a bit more leech), does anyone have expecrience if that changes on higher tier maps so that the 2 skill points used are better put into something else?

Best regards
Last edited by Karkesh on Jan 25, 2017, 6:57:20 PM
"
Karkesh wrote:
I like the build so far (lvl 85), converted my Vaal Sparker into this (~50chaos inclunding respeccing ascendancies). That said, I'm currently working on making this build work with Vitality aura, which needs Heretics Veil and Conqueror's Efficiency Crimson Jewel. Since you already are at the CI keystone I picked up the less reserved mana node, which then again is increadibly close to Ghost Reaver. I currently don't need Clarity if I expect to move every 4 seconds for half a second, at level 87 my natural mana regeneration can sustain me.
The big question is, if it's even worth it. To be honest, I can't tell since I haven't done any of the T14 and higher maps yet, your thoughts would be appreciated. Alternatively you can use Enlighten Support, but since I would use Vitality and Lightning Warp in addition to your suggested ges, I wouldn't have the free socket required.

What is your opinion on using Heretics Veil + one item for +1 curse so you can run Temp Chains on Blasphemy, Vulnerability and Flammability as Curse on Hit in Orb of storms. This enables you to use Discipline and Vitality on reserved mana (105%, reduced by Veil, one jewel and one node in the skill tree).
The problem is of course that the build would use the Veil for only one curse, which seems wasteful, especially since that item has no resists and doesn't grant that much ES.

Ghost Reaver seems to still give me a slight, but noticable boost in ES regeneration versus bosses (I do use both, Doryani's Catalist and the fire belt due to lack of a good ES one, hence a bit more leech), does anyone have expecrience if that changes on higher tier maps so that the 2 skill points used are better put into something else?

Best regards

I am not the OP, but I have a lot of experience with this build since I have been playing it for some time now. (94 atm) And I'm not sure why you are making those changes to the build. The OP has made the build pretty well balanced out.

Imo, trying to get that bit of leech is a pure waste. Since this build is regeneration and NOT leech.
If you follow the build properly and notice where he says the regeneration is quite important.. Reading all the posts here makes me think people are disregarding the importance of all the regeneration stats and want to skip some points on those to get other nodes. my tip: don't do it.

I personally always had my doubts about regen vs leech. But this build made me change my mind. I am facetanking better with this then I did with my WI witch or my BF asassin that both had crazy leech.

Sometimes things just work fine as they are, and all people here I have seen that are trying to changes some nodes or gems, all come with questions about damage or not enough survivability..
I followed the build worked towards the best possible gear I could find/afford and I am rocking POE ever since.

-Uberlab = joke.. I'm just standing still in traps sometimes just because I can. The boss is a joke in any stage.
-all T16 maps easy peazy.. I can't simply facetank all of them... sometimes I need to move 1 inch to avoid some heavy dmg.. other then that it's facetank. Vaal city is the only map I can't do, but that's more because I simply don't understand it. And I gave up on it.
-ANY T11-15 maps is a JOKE. NO regen we can't do for the obvious reasons. Other then that I reroll temp chains just because I hate it, and I reroll -25% area, because I can and I hate that aswell.
-Every breach lord... Facetank.... easy.

I am a farmer.. So I don't focus on bosses.. but the other bosses I'm pretty sure are very doable or easy.

my suggestions for those having troubles:

1) read the guide properly, analyse the gear and tree. Give the build a chance as is before you start changing stuff.
2) adding vaal lightning trap instead of elemental blabla in the scorching ray set-up is a game changer for bosses.
3) Get the max regen you can get, don't skip these nodes and such because you think you can get better dmg ect.
4) jewels: you need 3 damage mods that can double dip for a jewel to be better then izaro's turmoil.
5) I add 1 or 2 jewels with 2 damage mods and 2 cast/attack speed just for farming. It's faster at clearing maps.
6) The damage is fine.. why start altering the build to get x% more damage when you are already clearing and destroying stuff???? Try getting some more cast speed or something to clear faster.. You don't need more damage when you have proper gear.
7) When you feel you are lacking a bit left and right, farm the best possible maps you can do to get currency for upgrades. Trying to change the build because yo ucan't afford some things is NOT the option.

I can agree with your comment, this build is really incredible...i could do all guardians with it....the only thing i wasnt able to accomplish is kill shaper, imo for shaper it lacks a little bit of dps....this is generally not a problem since it just takes longer to kill a boss, but with shaper the screen starts filling with vortexes and we all know the rest of the story....and yes i did use vaal lightning trap, orb of storm, scorching ray setup and have lvl 21/20 gems.....i would really like seeing a shaper kill video with this build...apart from that this build is awesome and highly recomended
How much ES did you have when you started uber lab?
**UPDATE**
I want to thank user FireWasTaken for pointing out that "Cold to Fire" is a great budget replacement for Empower. I am currently testing this gem further, as it is very potent and could possibly replace Empower entirely. More to come on this.

I recently added
(The Green Dream is a fine option as well) near the "Faith and Steel" node in the passive tree. It is a gigantic upgrade. I am considering respec'ing my Merciless bandit quest to gain another Frenzy Charge.

I will be updating the main page soon, including new gear options.

"
how can i tank minotaur?

You should be able to go toe to toe with him until there are too many falling rocks... at that point simply move. Make sure to keep fortify up and use correct flasks (basalt, stibnite, granite) Make sure to dodge his underground tunnel ability, that does a lot of damage and is not worth tanking.
"
1) read the guide properly, analyse the gear and tree. Give the build a chance as is before you start changing stuff.
2) adding vaal lightning trap instead of elemental blabla in the scorching ray set-up is a game changer for bosses.
3) Get the max regen you can get, don't skip these nodes and such because you think you can get better dmg ect.
4) jewels: you need 3 damage mods that can double dip for a jewel to be better then izaro's turmoil.
5) I add 1 or 2 jewels with 2 damage mods and 2 cast/attack speed just for farming. It's faster at clearing maps.
6) The damage is fine.. why start altering the build to get x% more damage when you are already clearing and destroying stuff???? Try getting some more cast speed or something to clear faster.. You don't need more damage when you have proper gear.
7) When you feel you are lacking a bit left and right, farm the best possible maps you can do to get currency for upgrades. Trying to change the build because yo ucan't afford some things is NOT the option.

This is all really good advice, and I echo all of it. Try to read the guide first and test stuff yourselves then message here and we will do our best to answer. There are almost always improvements to be made, just do a bit of research first.
"
i would really like seeing a shaper kill video with this build...apart from that this build is awesome and highly recomended

Not my cleanest run, but I just did a quick Shaper. I'll be adding it to the front page as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1FUCdd1fEo
"

I don't recall exactly, but 9k-10k should be enough. I self crafted my rares and they were pretty bad to start. If you have a lower amount of ES, you'll have to dodge a bit more, play smart, and go slower on the traps.
Last edited by getinthevan on Jan 26, 2017, 9:12:22 PM
"
Fieryzone wrote:

from my experience you can do it very easly from 8k-9k. Just make sure to avoid big hits (over-head attack, jump-slam) if Izaro is buffed up, same for argus, try and kite the bloodrage if you're not sure you can tank it. And as the OP said, having the regen enchant on boots help alot to boost your surv. overall!
Really liking this build and your suggestion of using enfeeble instead if flammability works for me. Just wondering if the weapon could be improved or is "elemental proliferation" and life leech unable to be improved upon?
Staying alive is my main objective rather than out right DPS. Was dying occasionally when opening chests/boxes whatever but enfeeble is really helping keep me alive.
Thanks again.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Really liking this build and your suggestion of using enfeeble instead if flammability works for me. Just wondering if the weapon could be improved or is "elemental proliferation" and life leech unable to be improved upon?
Staying alive is my main objective rather than out right DPS. Was dying occasionally when opening chests/boxes whatever but enfeeble is really helping keep me alive.
Thanks again.

1) The weapon's mai nthing is the elemental damage. There is no other weapon that can give this much ele dmg.

2) Probably need to work a bit more on your defenses, gearwise. Or your regeneration. Certain explosions can cause a lot of dmg, especially ome chests. So don't think it's just you. I have pretty good gear and have barely any troubles staying alive on any content.

But I think if I take like 10 of those explosions stacked together.. I might be dead ;) but there are only like 2 or 3 different explosions out there, easy to spot and avoid.
"
getinthevan wrote:
**UPDATE**
I want to thank user FireWasTaken for pointing out that "Cold to Fire" is a great budget replacement for Empower. I am currently testing this gem further, as it is very potent and could possibly replace Empower entirely. More to come on this.

I recently added
(The Green Dream is a fine option as well) near the "Faith and Steel" node in the passive tree. It is a gigantic upgrade. I am considering respec'ing my Merciless bandit quest to gain another Frenzy Charge.

very intersting. I had the same thoughts about cold to fire, but figured since you didn't mention it, empower had to be much better.

Is that jewel rly that big of an improvement? you mean defensive wise? or dmg wise?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info